Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend (1157 Views)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / 9 Reasons Why A Girl Who Smokes Weed Makes The Perfect Girlfriend / The Perfect Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by olokfor: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Every man desires a woman that supports him and who can hangout with him and his friends. You don’t want to be that girlfriend that is never given attention or confused on how to get him crazy about you again.

The secret of being a good girlfriend is quite simple.Make your man feel special and cared for, and he will love you for it.

Here are 10 ways to become to the perfect girlfriend:

10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend

1. Show him love: Love him like he is the only guy in the world. Make him feel special and happy. Let him know and feel that he’s the king of your heart and no one can replace him. He likes the fact that you’re crazy about him so show him by giving him those tender kisses, hugs, smooches, and say “I love you” when there’s a chance.

2. Don’t be too possessive: It’s cute to get jealous at times and make him feel like you don’t want to loose him to anyone but when you start checking his messages and contact list, that can be a big turn off. Your man does not need to feel like he is being monitored. Have some trust him and let him feel that he has got a confident woman.

3. Stroke his ego: Feed his ego from time to time. Men tend to have insecurity issues. Don’t let him get an ego boost by chasing other women around, a man needs to feel attractive and desired too. Give him a compliment. Tell him how much you love something about him, or how hot he is to you. A compliment makes everyone feel nice, so give him that pleasure every time.

4. Be a sex goddess: A girlfriend isn’t “perfect” if she doesn’t perform great in bed. You should not just be good in bed you must be better than all of his ex-girlfriends combined. Great sex brings you closer, and keeps you together for years, and years, even if other spheres of your relationship aren’t perfect. Find out what makes your guy go crazy, and then fulfill all of his fantasies. Yes all of his fantasies, because that’s what a perfect girlfriend does.

10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend

5. Cook for him: The path to a man’s heart is through his stomach, so cook him nice meals. Nobody expects you to live in the kitchen. It works, even if you make him a simple meal that doesn’t taste that good. It’s the effort that counts, not the taste.

6. Be loyal to him: Let him know that you are always going to be there for him through thick and thin not just by saying it but your actions should correspond. Ask him about his family especially the brother or sister that he is really attached to. Talk about work and what business venture he plans to dive into. Be the caring girlfriend that wants to know if he has had lunch, dinner, how healthy he is eating. You can also put in some efforts by cooking for him or preparing something special and bringing it to him.

7. Give him space: Yes ladies, give your man some space! You don’t want him feeling all chocked up around you. Let him have some time to hang out with his friends and do some exciting thing except he invites you, best time to hang out with your friends too. Don’t be a clinch or the girlfriend that is there 24/7. Let him miss you a little and think about you then give you a call.

8. Never compare him to your ex’s: He might not be hottest or the richest guy but he’s willing to do everything in his power to please you and make you happy. So acknowledge the fact that he’s putting in effort and make him feel appreciated. Don’t complain when your request isn’t forthcoming or make spiteful comments about him not measuring up to your ex. This hurt’s his pride so instead just be supportive and give him the energy he requires emotionally.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/03/10-ways-to-be-perfect-girlfriend.html
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by falconey(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
like they will listen.
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
ok...ayaf seen n heard
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by Enegod(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
A perfect girlfriend has her body stay as a 19 year old even though she is 50. If they don't do this then I think they don't consider my feelings and I label them as inconsiderate... undecided undecided
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by fuckshit: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
fücking nice one OP; I do really like numbers 6 & 8; fücking lovely points grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
I am a perfect girlfriend to my boo cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by ginawest(f): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
dre z no such tin as a perfect galfwend...we all av our flaws

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
rubey:

Cnt c ur yansh in DP

is big or small? ansa me plis angry
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by wemmieslim(f): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Awwww
I guess am a perfect girlfriend.
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by DuchessLily(f): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:

like they will listen.

Its very easy for them to listen and even act it..... But its just dat d men folks have refused to listen and act their own part too

In relationships , Most times , it action and re-action dat controls things... Vise versa
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by ejikeme(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Enegod:
A perfect girlfriend has her body stay as a 19 year old even though she is 50. If they don't do this then I think they don't consider my feelings and I label them as inconsiderate... undecided undecided

you greedy throwway
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by XtraSmooth404: 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
I don't need her to be perfect. Just someone real who knows what common sense means.
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by beehollah: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
ginawest:

U know this!
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by beehollah: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
wemmieslim:
Awwww

Perfect gf...nice pic n a lil kinda funny pose with d leg
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by dharay99: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
rubey:

your boo's pishurr or.... cry
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by dharay99: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
wemmieslim:
Awwww

which kind leg be dat one now...
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
undecided Find me the perfect bf and I'll be the perfect gf
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by dharay99: 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
ginawest:

yo loyal, yo sweet, yo wise...take ds #50 naira, buy all u need wid it, come back 4more... cool
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by dharay99: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
cashqueen1:
ok...ayaf seen n heard
hmmm...
Re: 10 Ways To Be A Perfect Girlfriend by Heebucun(f): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Y would i want to be perfect?
Am human undecided

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Gap Is It Advisable To Marry Someone Older / Tears! 45 Yr-old Man Just Hanged Himself After Receiving A Letter. See D Letter / Must Read!!! Reasons Why You Shouldn't Make A Woman Cry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.