Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Advise To Nigerian Runs Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise To Nigerian Runs Girls. (1075 Views)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise To Nigerian Runs Girls. by bolaino(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2015
How do I start? Hmmm, ok let me start by defining the title of "Runs Girl", A Runs Girl, is that girl, That offers sex for money or material gain. I have no qualms with Runs Girls, as I have paid for sex one way or the other, likewise many Men, Young Men, and Boys in our society. Things are rough, phones are becoming expensive, likewise Weave ons, and there is an heightened demand of Money from Nigerian Runs Girls, and I honestly do not blame some of you, and I won't judge you, sex is sweet, yes, it's always a wonderful feeling to have coitus with a beautiful Nigerian Girl. But Life is not all about sex, and in the real sense of it, Sex is basically for Procreation, and pleasure, but more about procreation, if you allow all the men to have sex with you and press your breasts as if they are pressing Eba, your breasts will shrink with time, and you'll start depending on Padded bra to deceive many men, and by that time, The Market don fall press you. I'm not trying to ridicule you or anything like that, I'm just trying to advice you all to desist from "Runs" because very soon, "Runs" will be outlawed in Nigeria by our new president, and mind you times have changed, gone are the days where you Lot would be invited to Aso Rock and various state capitals, to pleasure politicians with small Peepees, Things have changed, you girls should pick up on a trade, or take your academics seriously, because we are in the Era of "Change".
Re: Advise To Nigerian Runs Girls. by Babprosper20(m): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2015
kk

1 Like

Re: Advise To Nigerian Runs Girls. by jonaifame22(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2015
Yeah runs girls, get a life, learn a trade, push the economy forward, make some real doe,go to church,pay ur tithe and get blessed grin

1 Like

Re: Advise To Nigerian Runs Girls. by Galacios: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2015
Babprosper20:
kk
spacebooker, i c'u

1 Like

Re: Advise To Nigerian Runs Girls. by bolaino(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2015
jonaifame22:

Yeah runs girls, get a life, learn a trade, push the economy forward, make some real doe,go to church,pay ur tithe and get blessed grin
you know, these Runs girls would be very attractive if they would be willing to change their ways and become more modest. Modesty is a turn on for me. I Love Modest girls.
Re: Advise To Nigerian Runs Girls. by bolaino(m): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2015
bolaino:
How do I start? Hmmm, ok let me start by defining the title of "Runs Girl", A Runs Girl, is that girl, That offers sex for money or material gain. I have no qualms with Runs Girls, as I have paid for sex one way or the other, likewise many Men, Young Men, and Boys in our society. Things are rough, phones are becoming expensive, likewise Weave ons, and there is an heightened demand of Money from Nigerian Runs Girls, and I honestly do not blame some of you, and I won't judge you, sex is sweet, yes, it's always a wonderful feeling to have coitus with a beautiful Nigerian Girl. But Life is not all about sex, and in the real sense of it, Sex is basically for Procreation, and pleasure, but more about procreation, if you allow all the men to have sex with you and press your breasts as if they are pressing Eba, your breasts will shrink with time, and you'll start depending on Padded bra to deceive many men, and by that time, The Market don fall press you. I'm not trying to ridicule you or anything like that, I'm just trying to advice you all to desist from "Runs" because very soon, "Runs" will be outlawed in Nigeria by our new president, and mind you times have changed, gone are the days where you Lot would be invited to Aso Rock and various state capitals, to pleasure politicians with small Peepees, Things have changed, you girls should pick up on a trade, or take your academics seriously, because we are in the Era of "Change".

(1) (Reply)

He Want Me To Sleep With His Boss / Top 15 Lies Told By Nigerian Girls / 10 Things Guys Do When They Are Expecting A Girl At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.