Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

"The Problems Were There Before I Came To Power"_ GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Problems Were There Before I Came To Power"_ GEJ (566 Views)

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani / The Problems Of Nigerian Federalism And Proffered Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Problems Were There Before I Came To Power"_ GEJ by change49ja: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
"The problems were there before I came to power"_ GEJ

Four questions for GEJ;

1) Are the problems still there now?

2)Are the problems worse than before or better?

3)What have you done to reduce the problems as the president for nearly six years?

4) If you've done little or nothing, do you think you sincerely deserve another term?
Re: "The Problems Were There Before I Came To Power"_ GEJ by intergral(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Why did you come since you know that there is problem huh? REFURBISHED OLODO and OGOGORO DRINKING COWBOY HAT WEARING GOAT!

1 Like

Re: "The Problems Were There Before I Came To Power"_ GEJ by derrick333(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oga Jona is nt a do or die affair,if u cnt solve d problems? Y nt quit

1 Like

Re: "The Problems Were There Before I Came To Power"_ GEJ by Sweetguy25: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nigeria's problem are mostly structural. Vestiges of years of deep maladministration from military juntas.

The major problem problem Nigeria faces today, which is a lack of education and knowledge amongst her citizens was caused by decades of neglect of the eduction sector by the same military rulers.

Other fundamental political and social issues that hinder our progress like ethnic jingoism and the 1999 constitution were exacerbated and instilled on the country by the same military gangs.

It is now extremely difficult for Nigeria to have or get "performing" politicians or leaders as presidents or governors. No matter how hard a president tries to fix the country under these present difficult circumstances, he will still be seen as a non-performer, corrupt, weak, dictatorial etc. . It has always been the case and will always be.

Good leadership in Nigeria is unattainable. That's the bitter truth.
Re: "The Problems Were There Before I Came To Power"_ GEJ by cozy7(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Do u see that GEJ isn't just corrupt n stupid, but his useless too.....I wonder if he went to Aso Rock on a picnic.

1 Like

Re: "The Problems Were There Before I Came To Power"_ GEJ by Bekwarra(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmnnn
Re: "The Problems Were There Before I Came To Power"_ GEJ by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
To be fair GEJ is right.

Almost all the problems was created during Obasanjo's ruinous 8 years.

But it was still the same PDP government and GEJ has done nothing in the six years he has been in power and despite earning more oil revenue than any other government in our history.
change49ja:
"The problems were there before I came to power"_ GEJ

Four questions for GEJ;

1) Are the problems still there now?

2)Are the problems worse than before or better?

3)What have you done to reduce the problems as the president for nearly six years?

4) If you've done little or nothing, do you think you sincerely deserve another term?

1 Like

Re: "The Problems Were There Before I Came To Power"_ GEJ by Sweetguy25: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
There are three levels of government in Nigeria. Sometimes I wonder if Nigerians remember that they have state governors and local government chairmen. Oil revenues increased over the past four years, thats true, but also remember that the revenues were shared by all the levels of government. Budgetary appropriations for state governments and local governments have doubled in recent years but this has not translated to visible developments in various states in the country. Putting all blames on the federal government is very wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Ways To Avoid Violence Today March 28 / It Takes A Buhari [A Must Read Before You Cast Your Vote] / Google Showed Some Respect 4 9ja Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.