Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

How Old Are You? Dnt Lie. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Are You? Dnt Lie. (7827 Views)

How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / How Old Were You When You First Made Love And.... (18+) Only / This Why You Dnt Treat People Dirty ( PIC ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Are You? Dnt Lie. by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Midehi:

waoooo...i deserve a gift for that ooo.

love your dimples

You're the first person to have guessed spot on
Lol have one of these instead>>>>>> kiss
Thanks hun grin
Re: How Old Are You? Dnt Lie. by sarmiie(m): 12:45am On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:
My age is simple, just subtract mozart's death year from hitler's birth year
Subtract the age leanardo davinci was when he finished drawing the mona lisa from the answer you get.

Then subtract the number of letters in the full name of the man that killed abraham lincoln from the answer you get

Finally subtract the number of months remaining in this year excluding the month of july from your answer

If you did the subtractions correctly, then you must arrive at my real age.

Please this is not a hoax........

please tell me u arent a lecturer, coz i really cant imagine the fate of ur students.....
Re: How Old Are You? Dnt Lie. by jeffoe(m): 2:02am On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:

4th, same as United states of America's independence

I reside in Lagos/Benin
share similar month mine july 31 I also reside in lagos/benin
Re: How Old Are You? Dnt Lie. by LeoDiVinci: 6:29am On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:

You are good.
I will be 21 by july smiley

No I am not a librarian, I am just a versatile polymath

Trying to follow my steps girl?

Remember- we half-a-millenium apart. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! / Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man / Which One Is The Best Sex Position? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.