Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) (8570 Views)

Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters / Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by GBTYO: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-IK_Ol7aGLLY/Utkd1CL321I/AAAAAAAAAVk/v7u-vxJcNzQ/s1600/facebook-20140117-130332.png[/img]

The Odenni himself, Rauf AregbeRascal embarked on the great project of commissioning a state built drum.

The drum did put Osun in the Guinness Books as the state with the tallest drum.

The only thing left is to find a drummer tall enough to play it.

The drum was constructed and commisioned from proceeds of Niger Delta oyel offcourse!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by siraj1402(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-IK_Ol7aGLLY/Utkd1CL321I/AAAAAAAAAVk/v7u-vxJcNzQ/s1600/facebook-20140117-130332.png[/img]

The Odenni himself, Rauf AregbeRascal embarked on the great project of commissioning a state built drum.

The drum was constructed and commisioned from proceeds of Niger Delta oyel offcourse!
I'm from Osun and I know you are blind. If this is all you can see in Osun,then you can go and die.

6 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by GBTYO: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
shoprite osogbo

not a goverment project but a privatrely owned franchise owned by the field marshal agbereo frog master, eBola Thiefnibu.

Shopprite stands as the singular private venture that Rauf has successfully wooed to Osun.

Odenni was able to do this by demolishing and relocating a govt secondary school to accomodate shopprite which did not pay a dime for the land.

15 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by adesammy1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by ozoigbondu: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
AregbeRascal grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by GBTYO: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2015

Govt school uniforms that went to Aregbe's wife and was later resold at a profit to students

11 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:

Oyel iya e
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by elphem(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:
shoprite osogbo

not a goverment project but a privatrely owned franchise owned by the field marshal agbereo frog master, eBola Thiefnibu.

Shopprite stands as the singular private venture that Rauf has successfully wooed to Osun.

Odenni was able to do this by demolishing and relocating a govt secondary school to accomodate shopprite which did not pay a dime for the land.
So? And he's not Odenni, Ogbenni!

1 Like

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by GBTYO: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
FAIL Construction projects

AregeRascal served 8yrs as commisioner of Works under Ebola B.A.T's administration as Lagos governor.

One of many quack projects embarked by Odenni himself as commisioner of works is the so called dualization of Opebi-Allen and Ogba Rds. These projects confirmed that aregberascal can never be a trained engineer as he used to claim until Omisore exposed the part time babalawo as a mere apprentice refrigerator repair man. Aregbe has since dropped the tittle Engineer after COREN wrote him officially to stop disgracing their profession.

But that hasn't stopped Rauf from undertaking construction projects on his own in Osun where he currently enjoys immunity to do silly stuffs.

The image above is another aregbe FAIL project of a school building that was schelduled to be commisioned a day before it's collapse.

Aregbe blamed PDP as usual for the collapsed building.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by GBTYO: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
elphem:

So? And he's not Odenni, Ogbenni!

Odenni is more suited for this goat

9 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by MCDanselm(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
arebesola y Na

5 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Brightology2(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
He dat steal with biro will surely die by hanging

2 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Trailblazer1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Osun can enjoy their change alone grin

5 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by GBTYO: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Voter's incentive packages such as Aregbe Irisi, Aregbe odorless fufu and Aregbe miserly recharge cards.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by sosanova: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
How did this refrigerator engineer become the Governor of Osun State
Osun State people should manage him, since they voted him for change....he is now giving them the change they desire
Osun State people sorry for the unpaid salaries of ur parents, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, cousins, and friends under Osun state Government, Aregbeshola is only fulfilling the dividends of CHANGE he n Thief-nubu promised Osun People
Sai GEJ
Buhari n his people will cry again on Saturday....even before election closes, they will start to admit defeat by claiming the election was Rigged
Sai GEJ
some people(APC supporters) will cry and anguish in pains on Saturday

8 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by GBTYO: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Seun, malctunji is distorting image urls linked on threads here that are detrimental to the APC.

For example, Aregbe Odorless fufu is no where to be found on NL.

See this thread for exampe https://www.nairaland.com/1844021/lol-aregbesola-distrubte-odourless-fufu

All over NL any pic that is damaging and true against the APC are being silently mopped up.

Seun get rid of these hustlers!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Brimmie(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
You nor get choice, Ogbenni Till 2018 ! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by gratiaeo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
What about the 'opom Imo' (the biggest fraud in the history of Nigeria)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by dazangel11(f): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
the man na disgrace

4 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
apc the party of borrowers!!!

check fashola, he borrowed 2billion dollars only to fasilitate streets light in lagos state!!

CHENGE OF BORROWERS AND DEBTORS!!!

7 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
gratiaeo:
What about the 'opom Imo' (the biggest fraud in the history of Nigeria)
see u can win here Cos' d omoluabi hasn't start their comment hmmmm d opon IMO u raised is been recognized all over d world .UNESCO recognized opon IMO ,so many awards was giving to ogbeni on d creation of opon IMO (table of knowledge).see in Osun state APC is winning 70% votes against clueless Gej of PDP gaining 30% votes.
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by eightsin(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lol. To find a drummer tall enough to play it got me laughing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by talktimi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
By Anti Hypocrisy (Disqus)

On The Non-Payment of Osun State Workers for 5 Months...By Bayo Adeyinka

I read with consternation about the demonstration of civil servants in Osun State on the non-payments of their salaries for the past 5 months. I also read with shock and amazement how some of my friends laboured to defend this act by claiming it was not only Osun State that owed salaries and that non-payment was due to massive corruption by Jonathan. I also read on my friends Omowaiye Oluremi's timeline that Osun owes only 3 months and not 5 months. He went further to provide clarification that 80% of workers were paid their November 2014 salaries three weeks ago. His own opinion is that things will change when GMB takes over. My comment on his wall was that someone should be covering his face for writing that.
Now here's my take on this issue:

1. Any government, be it PDP or APC that owes 3 months salaries or more is callous, wicked and ungodly. It doesn't matter whether they shout change or transformation. Not especially when the Governor chatters private aircrafts for local trips.
2. The labourer is worthy of their wages. Civil servants or public workers have a right to their pay as and when due. No politician does anyone any extra good by paying salaries. Paying salaries is NOT an achievement.
3. Dwindling oil receipts is what is accountable for the reduction in allocation. So the question is: for how long will states depend on allocation to pay salaries and meet other commitments? Shouldn't each state focus on raising their revenue profiles?
4. The fundamental problem with Nigeria is our structure. It goes beyond who is ruling Nigeria. We must revisit our structure as it is. Why should states depend on allocation to do anything?
5. Are some states viable at all?

In my opinion, Osun State has no excuse at all. For a Governor who allegedly goes around on chattered flights, no excuse makes any sense at all. Has he considered cutting down the cost of governance- his numerous aides and Special Assistants? Of what essence is the elephantine airport project he's building in Osun?

I have outlined on a thread how I believe Osun State's revenue profile can be raised. Osun State has a cocoa belt. I know at least 2 confectionery makers who can have factories in Osun State and contribute to the development. All they need is tax rebate and land. What is Osun doing with Asejire River? How come I've not heard of a single IPP project in Osun? Or maybe I missed it? That's one of the few states where the impact of IPP can be easily felt due to the congruity of the communities. Ife/Modakeke/Gbongan has the best palm wine in Nigeria. What of having a bottled palm wine factory that will sell locally and later also embark on export? With the agrarian nature of Osun State, it can be the food basket of the South West. How is agriculture being developed? What of tourism? Apart from declaring Isese Day as a public holiday, Osun State can be a tourist haven- Nike Art Gallery, Twins Seven Seven, Opa Oranmiyan, Osun Osogbo and other ancient landmarks. What about having an arts and theatre village- Oyin Adejobi, Duro Ladipo, Ajoke Asewo To Re Mecca, Yemi Elebuibon, Baba Wande and a horde of other practitioners are from Osun State. The arts can be developed and made a big deal.

Let's talk about other mineral resources. In Osun State, almost all the local governments has more than one mineral resource that can be obtained from them. There is gold in Igila, Itagunodi, Oluwu Village, Iperindo, Iregun, Okulu Omo, Ashafe, Eyinta, Igangan, Okepo, Ipole Ajoku and Aiyetoro all in Atakumosa East and West. Gold is also in Ife East, Central and Obokun. Tourmaline is present in Irewole. Tourmaline is used in jewellery and in certain electrical materials, especially pressure instruments. It's also used in making hair care products apart from other trado-medical uses. Aquamarine is in Aiyedaade. Columbite is in Atakumosa West and Ife East. Columbite ore is used as an alloy of steel to form weldable high speed steel for radio transmitting valves, heat sensitive detective devices called barometer, for jet engines and other aircraft components. Cassiterite is present in Ife Central, Atakumosa East and West. Cassiterite is a derivative of tin ore necessarily used in circuitry and its use has, ironically, enabled devices to become more eco friendly.

Talc is found in Ifelodun, Atakumosa East and Irewole. Talc is used as extender in paints, insecticide carrier, rice polishing powder and wall tiles. Kaolin is found in Ifedayo, Ife Central, Ilesha, Iperinde and Iwaraja. Kaolin is used as filters in paper paints, adhesives, plastics, drug preparation ceramics, etc. Feldspar is in Ede and Irokun. Feldspar is used in paints,glass, tiles and scouring powder. Mica is found in Ifedayo, Irewole and Aiyedaade. Mica is a mineral that is commonly used in the electrical industry, to produce shingles and other building materials, and to prepare samples for microscopy.

I once made contacts with some close aides to Rauf Aregbesola about an Iranian car maker who was willing to establish an auto assembly plant in Nigeria. My preference was Osun State because that is my State and I felt Lagos has had enough. All he needed was government commitment to buy a paltry 100 cars and he will bring $1b to establish the plant. I kept on reaching to the close aides of Rauf to give them the link and I was ready to buy my own ticket to go and meet this Iran auto maker in Dubai to no avail. The selling price of a brand new car made by this car maker is N1m. The vehicle which looks like a pick up truck comes with a Peugeot engine. Maybe they will get back to me tomorrow.

There is a general absence of critical thinking among our leaders. The major problem we have is our inability to see beyond oil. My sincere prayer is that that oil that we all so depend on WILL RUN DRY TOMORROW. Maybe we will be able to think, then. Just maybe!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by SirShymexx: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
An historical monument showcasing real Yoruba culture, straight from the home of all Yorubas.

God bless the man for keeping the rich Yoruba culture/history/tradition alive. cool
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by talktimi(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
By HzRF

Opon is a good project tho at exorbitant rate awarded to his son kabiru at 8bn
Buh it hasn't yield good result if u see a typical opon. Imon u find games(HD) , blue films,
Many students are now business man a game for N100
Opon imo is just not yielding. Good results
Last yr waec we went all the way from 12 to 24

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by talktimi(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
By highchiefpee

Na lg dey suffer pass for this aregbe regime nothing dey. Reach us out of. The allocation way fg dey send na last year august allocation reach councils last for osun state even before the august na -6M OR - 3M LGSDEY Receive frm aregbe meaning na lg go owe state 6m na chams dey pay our salary for osogbo infact some lg dey collect 2million for a whole. Month as allocation imagine that ,na aregbe make me hate apc I can't imagine make apc dey run d whole naija. D way aregbe. Dey run osun it will be disastrous we don enter 1 chance for osun ni ipinle osun mugu niwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by SirShymexx: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lol. Even Prof. Wole Soyinka was in awe while staring at the cultural masterpiece. grin

Folks critique what they don't understand - especially the ones with no rich history/culture. grin
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Gh0stFreak: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
what did osun people expect?,after all he only promised them ona baba ona cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nimblemind(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:
shoprite osogbo

So shoprite dey osun state? Pls which city is it in here?
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by HzRF(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
siraj1402:
I'm from Osun and I know you are blind. If this is all you can see in Osun,then you can go and die.
I'm also from Osun oya tell me
D parks?
D abere roundabout osbc keep showing?
I dey wait

4 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by HzRF(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nimblemind:

So shoprite dey osun state? Pls which city is it in here?
He's demolished a historic skull becuz of sale for d shoprite

5 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by siraj1402(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:

I'm also from Osun oya tell me
D parks?
D abere roundabout osbc keep showing?
I dey wait

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa: APC Plans Protest / If I run with pictures / Controversy As Anambra Gets Two Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.