Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2684 Views)

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship / My Fiance Poured Hot Stew On Me – Woman / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
I have decided to take this matter to the police. That is how you will be seeing the story of a guy who got poured hot water on blogs if i wasn't sharp.
This all started on monday she started acting strange, she is not the type to confront one but she can hold grudges. It may have been because of the picture of of and my female colleague in a bar on her birthday. When she saw the picture on sunday, she just said the picture is nice and i didnt suspect that she was nursing evil intentions.
And to the story of how it happened, i went to her place and she wanted to make eba so the hot water in a bowl was on the table and i was sitting on a chair. When she brought the bag of eba she "accidentally" hit the bowl and the boiling hot water poured aiming for my trouser zipper area. Luckily i dodged and it just touched my legs......

I cant still believe it up till now.
Re: . by dharay99: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
where are d pictures na...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
dharay99:
where are d pictures na...
are you okay??
Re: . by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
how do i handle this, she showed no sign of remorse. who knows what she is planning next.
Re: . by sinaj(f): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
evidence bro ?

1 Like

Re: . by dharay99: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
krall3:
are you okay??

wait...

1 Like

Re: . by FLAWLES(f): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
PICTURE OR _____
Re: . by steppin: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
krall3:
I have decided to take this matter to the police. That is how you will be seeing the story of a guy who got poured hot water on blogs if i wasn't sharp.
This all started on monday she started acting strange, she is not the type to confront one but she can hold grudges. It may have been because of the picture of of and my female colleague in a bar on her birthday. When she saw the picture on sunday, she just said the picture is nice and i didnt suspect that she was nursing evil intentions.
And to the story of how it happened, i went to her place and she wanted to make eba so the hot water in a bowl was on the table and i was sitting on a chair. When she brought the bag of eba she "accidentally" hit the bowl and the boiling hot water poured aiming for my trouser zipper area. Luckily i dodged and it just touched my legs......

I cant still believe it up till now.
Bros, next time na Acid.
Stay with her, it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
sinaj:
evidence bro ?
i dont understand. what kind of evidence?
Re: . by Cholls(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
my brother that is a red flag run for ur life.
Re: . by Enegod(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
I thought you only eat cooked Agama Lizard?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Cholls:
my brother that is a red flag run for ur life.
i dont just want to run. i want to bring her back to her senses.
Re: . by FLAWLES(f): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
krall3:
how do i handle this, she showed no sign of remorse. who knows what she is planning next.
.planning to chock u to death
Re: . by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
And you just came to the conclusion that she intentionally did it ?

What was her reaction after the hot water had poured on you legs. Was she apologetic?, If yes then I will in a way find it hard to believe that she intentionally did it.
But you never know what lurks behind the minds of humans.

If your girlfriend has done something similar before, hence you coming to the conclusion that she planned this outrageously mischievous act, then I would advice you tread her path with caution or better still leave her, cause I believe there are better ladies out there for you....
Re: . by Youngsage: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Krall u no go keep pesin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
pinchure or adonbelivit! angry
Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Orijin101:
pinchure or adonbelivit! angry
wait!!!! all of you asking for picture you want to see my legs or what?? angry
Re: . by Cholls(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
krall3:
my brother make no mistake she Will change for the worse
Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
mods, please discipline this troll. thanks angry
Re: . by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
mods, please discipline this troll. thanks angry
what the fvck!!!! you support evil??
Re: . by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
krall3:
wait!!!! all of you asking for picture you want to see my legs or what?? angry
Dude, will you show us the fvckin picture or get your attention seeking thread out of here! angry
Re: . by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
@missclasssy, she hasnt done anything dangerous before but she just said "chei!!!! sorry ooo did it touch you?"and cleaned the water then went to bath.
Re: . by Cholls(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:
And you just came to the conclusion that she intentionally did it ?

What was her reaction after the hot water had poured on you legs. Was she apologetic?, If yes then I will in a way find it hard to believe that she intentionally did it.
But you never know what lurks behind the minds of humans.

If your girlfriend has done something similar before, hence you coming to the conclusion that she planned this outrageously mischievous act, then I would advice you trade her path with caution or better still leave her, cause I believe there are better ladies out there for you....
my brother tell them...u see the red flags shows up the minutes the woman gets comfortable.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Orijin101:

Dude, will you show us the fvckin picture or get your attention seeking thread out of here! angry
you are very stupiid cool
Re: . by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Cholls:
my brother tell them...u see the red flags shows up the minutes the woman gets comfortable.

"My brother"

Sorry, I am feminine!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
krall3:
you are very stupiid cool
ok. . .
Re: . by Cholls(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:

"My brother"

Sorry, I am feminine!
my sister how r u doin.
Re: . by jeffery251(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
My guy, u never marry her she pour u hot water, if u come marry her nkor? Dat one na hydrochloric acid she go pour u.U berra krall out of her life oh cos no Naija babe is worth dying for.
Re: . by sinaj(f): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
krall3:
i dont understand. what kind of evidence?
u fink d police will bliv diz half baked story witat proof?

pic or adon... pic or wedonbilivit undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
jeffery251:
My guy, u never marry her she pour u hot water, if u come marry her nkor? Dat one na hydrochloric acid she go pour u.U berra krall out of her life oh cos no Naija babe is worth dying for.
and leave her at the mercy of another unlucky guy?
i want to take her counselling
Re: . by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
sinaj:

u fink d police will bliv diz half baked story witat proof?

pic or adon... pic or wedonbilivit undecided
you are not the police so what do you want to see??
Re: . by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
krall3:
Beat the hell out of her with ur koboko cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. / FOR MEN: How To Last Longer In Bed / She Said No Sex.... What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.