Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. (2691 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2016
Note..there must be a mutual understanding of friendship on a neutral or platonic ground for this to be effective.
Clears throat.

Kate walks up to king.
Kate..hi king, hw r u

king..i'm gud, hw abt u?
Kate..i'm fine too.

Kate..i 've got something to tell u.
King..i'm listening

kate..i knw we 've been friends for a while nw.
King..yes i knw

kate..would want us to take our friendship to the next level?
King..Ok

kate..i want u to understand that i'm nt doing dis cos ur too handsome or rich, neither am i doing this cos i don't have toasters or suitors.
King..Ok

kate..i'm doing this cos', i 've seen you exhibit sm atributes i want in a man.
King..Ok

kate..anyday u take me for granted or making me feel less a gal, dat ends d relationship.

From here, kate started asking king sm stricking questions that will bruise king's ego..also, leting king knw that he must assume his position and take responsibilty of a boyfriend in her life..must nt necessarily mean king must be providing financially..@least a boyfriend should be sensitive enough to know when her woman is in needsad..i know women like this are rare..but this goes to ladies who always have the notion..he'd see me as being cheap or desperatesad..my dear ladies..no be everytime greenlight dey work..why nt try something different, cos the guy in question might be a shy type of guy..why nt break protocols and go for what u want, using the method above..i bet no complete man that also knws what he wants in a woman would decline usad.

Disclaimer..like i stated earlier..this works only if u knw d guy in question likes u, and u guys have been friends for a while, bt he's being hesitant in approaching you, nt because he doesn't want to, bt cos he's shy, and u 've sighted afar off that, he 'll make a gud husband, if u successfully do dis, i bet in d long, u'd be the one enjoying in the marriagesmiley..our ladies in the house...if i were u, i'd give this a trial...hope i made a lil sense shasad.
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by missingrib(f): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2016
u try it first and come back and tell us the outcome....
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by cruzita(f): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
na so one guy for my area dey behave.common to look me for face talk em no fit ,shame no good ooo.I think he gat a thing for me but can't say it .if em dey wait for me to come tell am ,em go old oooo
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by dollyjoy(f): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Op are you in a relationship?what makes you think becos it work on you it will work on others?
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2016
missingrib:
He is no woman nah
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 02, 2016
But why is the king replying in a monosyllabic word.
OK!!!

That doesn't sound nice to me undecided
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2016
missingrib:
no, its for u, d gals...goan try it.
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2016
cruzita:
na so one guy for my area dey behave.common to look me for face talk em no fit ,shame no good ooo.I think he gat a thing for me but can't say it .if em dey wait for me to come tell am ,em go old oooo
c'mon, help d poor guy put na..he could just be the shy type..u neva knw, he could be d prayer u 've been praying all these years...follow the method above
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by cruzita(f): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
firstking01:
c'mon, help d poor guy put na..he could just be the shy type..u neva knw, he could be d prayer u 've been praying all these years...follow the method above
sorry I'm the egoistic type
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
To me, a girl shouldn't toast a guy, but she should show all necessary green lights
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
Op are you in a relationship?what makes you think becos it work on you it will work on others?

give it a try and see now...no need for too much grammer honey.
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
But why is the king replying in a monosyllabic word.

OK!!!

That doesn't sound nice to me undecided

lol...read d post agn inbetween lines...he must 've been d shy type u knw
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2016
cruzita:
sorry I'm the egoistic type
hehehehe....i guess there r sm qualities u want in a man ba?...and it hapened dat d guy is ur frnd, u both 've been frnds for a while nw, and he's hesitant to express his feelings simple cos he's shy or he fears u will turn him dwn...wat wil u do here?
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by MzPecs(f): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2016
I won't even take the conversation further the king's kinda reply.. angry
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2016
firstking01:
lol...read d post agn inbetween lines...he must 've been d shy type u knw
well I can't have such a conversation with that SHY type undecided
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
well I can't have such a conversation with that SHY type undecided
ur take tho...sm other gals willsmiley
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2016
obejoseph10:
To me, a girl shouldn't toast a guy, but she should show all necessary green lights
my brother...nt everybody undastand it wen a gal shows greenlight
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2016
firstking01:
ur take tho...sm other gals willsmiley
yeah,smiley
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by yemoxyl(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2016
Op it's time for you to wake up from ur dream cheesy
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
yeah,smiley
and u loose out in d end basad?
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:
I won't even take the conversation further the king's kinda reply.. angry
even wen u knw he's shy?
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by MzPecs(f): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2016
firstking01:
even wen u knw he's shy?
So you're shy? tongue
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2016
yemoxyl:
Op it's time for you to wake up from ur dream cheesy
hehehehe...i'm very much in the reality..bt seriously, i'd advice u adopt the strategy abovesad
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2016
MzPecs:

So you're shy? tongue
nt really, bt sometimes grin
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by yemoxyl(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
firstking01:
hehehehe...i'm very much in the reality..bt seriously, i'd advice u adopt the strategy abovesad
ME!!! shocked,no thanks cool
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
yemoxyl:
why??
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
yemoxyl:
why??
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by biz2get(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Technically every girl in the know how... Does this undecided

Nothing seems new anymore....
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2016
biz2get:
Technically every girl in the know how... Does this undecided

Nothing seems new anymore....
yeah, bt they r scarcesad
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
firstking01:
and u loose out in d end basad?
loose out?
I don't get that undecided

To back to the topic?

I don't give greenlight, I don't even show it but I have a way of getting what I want wink

Without wooing the guy , he ends up being mine.

Its a secret grin

But when I finally gets him . I get bored , the intrigue is no longer there.

That has to do with my temperament. Once I get something I become sick of it undecided

So I hurt people sad sad especially guys.

So op I am hardly in a loose at the end.

I stopped it cos I hate getting people hurt. angry
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by yemoxyl(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
firstking01:
why??
It's gonna be a blow to my pride sad
Re: For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap. by firstking01(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Diddyydiva:
loose out?
I don't get that undecided

To back to the topic?

I don't give greenlight, I don't even show it but I have a way of getting what I want wink

Without wooing the guy , he ends up being mine.

Its a secret grin

But when I finally gets him . I get bored , the intrigue is no longer there.

That has to do with my temperament. Once I get something I become sick of it undecided

So I hurt people sad sad especially guys.

So op I am hardly in a loose at the end.

I stopped it cos I hate getting people hurt. angry
u must be a mean fellowsad...women are supposed to be delicate in heart, mild in outspokeness, gentle, meek sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time / Who Remember This Game? And What Do We Call It(photo) / Hotest Photo:ghanaian Actres And Comedienne, Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Nude Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.