Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship (1278 Views)

Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by missKiffy(f): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
A guy named Charles Ajayi took to Facebook to narrate how his girlfriend, a girl named Josephine Oriwoh, bathed him with hot water after he ended their two year relationship. This happened yesterday when the lady was invited to the Ajayi's elder sister's wedding. The lady has since been arrested. Read what the guy wrote on Facebook. Graphic photos please.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/man-narrates-how-his-ex-poured-hot.html?m=1

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by undercurrent(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
No source. Story sounds untrue.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by Tapout(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
hmm...it's like there's been an increase in the price of acid... sad

the girl get mind sha...wondering if she thought he was a fowl undecided
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by mistersle3m(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
There is no way I won't kill her if I recover aswear
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Okay nah... grin
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by missKiffy(f): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Read what he wrote on facebook

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
wonder whats going on in her nine now
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by DuchessLily(f): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ooopss... Babe this is not love ooo.. U are wicked angry
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by MzzTega(f): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Desperado just lost her temper.

See as she pose for the picture like better pikin.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by Lisaflex(f): 4:08am On Aug 10, 2015
I've read ds story twice n i hvnt seen wer he firmly said she did pour d hot water on him...All i saw was a speculation(d dude seemed confused sef) wc kinda mks d headline misleading.. Am I d only one seeing ds? "At about 4am a hot water was poured on me. Was it intended for me or my girl it's a big question i can't answer cos that was the couch she manage to slp, as there were so much ppl in the house?"

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by Medunah: 5:40am On Aug 10, 2015
^^°exactly, dere is nowhere in d write up that really brings out d fact that twas d girl that poured the hot water on him....am sure he didn't see the person who poured the water on him, he only concluded later that twas the girl
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by wisdomiskey(m): 6:22am On Aug 10, 2015
Lisaflex:
I've read ds story twice n i hvnt seen wer he firmly said she did pour d hot water on him...All i saw was a speculation(d dude seemed confused sef) wc kinda mks d headline misleading.. Am I d only one seeing ds? "At about 4am a hot water was poured on me. Was it intended for me or my girl it's a big question i can't answer cos that was the couch she manage to slp, as there were so much ppl in the house?"

Medunah:
^^°exactly, dere is nowhere in d write up that really brings out d fact that twas d girl that poured the hot water on him....am sure he didn't see the person who poured the water on him, he only concluded later that twas the girl

2 all ma sure niggaz,

yuh see diz 2 winchess above me ^^
see dem defending deir fellow winnch cry

rememba diz iz romance section wooing season oo
abeg no go befriend diz kind girlz wey go
pour hot water 4 yuh body.

BE WARNED!

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by Medunah: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2015
wisdomiskey:

2 all ma sure niggaz,

BE WARNED!

I dnt think you get d point
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by wisdomiskey(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Medunah:

I dnt think you get d point

nah mate. yuh r d one who doesnt get d point undecided

yuh saw pix of d guy scarred by
hot watter nd he narrated hiz experience wit
hiz vindictive & bitter ex
buh all yuh cud say is dat
he 'concluded' it waz d girl dat did it.

wat more proof do yuh need? angry

anyone wit brainzz can see she
did it out of jealousy.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by Medunah: 7:10am On Aug 10, 2015
wisdomiskey:

nah mate. yuh r d one who doesnt get d point undecided

yuh saw pix of d guy scarred by
hot watter nd he narrated hiz experience wit
hiz bitter ex
buh all yuh cud say is dat
he 'concluded' it waz d girl dat did it.

wat more prove do yuh need? angry

anyone wit brainzz can see she
did it out of jealousy.
Use ur brain, dude and stop supporting blindly!!! The house was crowded, someone poured hot water on you nd u concluded that twas ur demonic ex gf, aw u sure sey na only she get u for mind?? Am not saying the girl did it or not, just pointing out the fact that u can't jump to hasty conclusions jzt cos u think ur ex gf is demonic, possessed, jealous bla bla bla....we need concrete evidence that she was d one who did it.
Ur moniker thou
Wisdomiskey, aw ironic.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by wisdomiskey(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2015
Medunah:

Use ur brain, dude and stop supporting blindly!!! The house was crowded, someone poured hot water on you nd u concluded that twas ur demonic ex gf, aw u sure sey na only she get u for mind?? Am not saying the girl did it or not, just pointing out the fact that u can't jump to hasty conclusions jzt cos u think ur ex gf is demonic, possessed, jealous bla bla bla....we need concrete evidence that she was d one who did it.
Ur moniker thou
Wisdomiskey, aw ironic.

yeeer wisdom is key nd yuh lack it! grin

your guilty coinscience iz speakin 4 u. yuh must be d accused grin
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by Exponental(m): 7:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Sorry bro..... after all d styles, she must have felt really used.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by Medunah: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2015
wisdomiskey:

yeeer wisdom is key nd yuh lack it! grin

your guilty coinscience iz speakin 4 u. yuh must be d accused grin
Its obvious that ur d one who lacks it dude.

U ve bin goin back nd forth saying nafin reasonable.

And even if twas the girl who eventually did it, I won't support anyone until I see or listen to d girl's POV.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by wisdomiskey(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2015
Medunah:

Its obvious that ur d one who lacks it dude.

U ve bin goin back nd forth saying nafin reasonable.

And even if twas the girl who eventually did it, I won't support anyone until I see or listen to d girl's POV.

wikked gal.

i have an advice 4 yuh
wen yuh get jilted like dat winch,
instead of yuh 2 pour hot water on d guy,
y not attend diz revival lyk d rest of yuh
single desperate wicked wincches

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by Medunah: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2015
wisdomiskey:

wikked gal.

i have an advice 4 yuh
wen yuh get jilted like dat winch,
instead of yuh 2 pour hot water on d guy,
y not attend diz revival lyk d rest of yuh
single desperate wicked wincches
same advice goes to ur sisters, female cousins and oldies who are yet to be married in your family.
Msheeew

Buh that poster says July, 2014....Eeeya, was that the revival one of your sisters had to attend because she is desperate to get married?? It is well, my broda, the Lord will hear her cry.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by wisdomiskey(m): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Medunah:

same advice goes to ur sisters, female cousins and oldies who are yet to be married in your family.
Msheeew

Buh that poster says July, 2014....Eeeya, was that the revival one of your sisters had to attend because she is desperate to get married?? It is well, my broda, the Lord will hear her cry.

hehehe grin
may d Lord hear urz too wink
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by Medunah: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2015
wisdomiskey:

hehehe grin
may d Lord hear urz too wink
Amen broda, Amen!
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship by Lisaflex(f): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
wisdomiskey:

2 all ma sure niggaz,

BE WARNED!

Dear Winchzard,I'm not defending anyone ..... Jes pointing out d fact (wc is obvious in his write up ,n wc most of u hv simply chosen 2 ignore)dt d dude prolly didn't see who hurt him n quickly jumped 2 d conclusion dt his ex was responsible jes cos he dumped her n she didn't seem 2 tk it well.... Der's d slightess possibility dt she didn't do it,so let us not be in a haste to judge her

(1) (Reply)

What Do This "Prayer" Mean. / Why Do Girls Am not Into,Show Interests In Me? / The Dangers Of Being Faithful To A Single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.