Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,421 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

If You Think You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Think You Love (2332 Views)

Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? / When You Think You Have Seen It All (pix) / What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think You Love by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Don't get it twisted

Re: If You Think You Love by asadike(f): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Life and direct. Gbam. U no lie.
Re: If You Think You Love by valmunich(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
One of em realest shiii grin
Re: If You Think You Love by MaLAdyy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
so its Fahad I love aftrall undecided
Re: If You Think You Love by falconey(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ha! Basira ni!
Re: If You Think You Love by rawpadgin(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
MaLAdyy:
so its Fahad I love aftrall undecided
& u have been pretending to love me
Re: If You Think You Love by MaLAdyy(f): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
rawpadgin:
& u have been pretending to love me

tongue
Re: If You Think You Love by henribj(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
1. what if you love the second person only because of something which you are currently not able to get from the first person
2. what if your relationship with the first person ended and now you met and are in a relationship with the second person, only for the first person to come back, and you know deep down that you still love the first person, who then do you love more?
Re: If You Think You Love by YoshiMaster: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
It's not always easy, but it should be done.

I can't stand guys that cheat on their spouses. Hopefully when I get married, I'd be faithful to her because I'd have chosen her for all the right reasons, same with her.
Re: If You Think You Love by djeezy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
henribj:
1. what if you love the second person only because of something which you are currently not able to get from the first person
2. what if your relationship with the first person ended and now you met and are in a relationship with the second person, only for the first person to come back, and you know deep down that you still love the first person, who then do you love more?
Quite logical. You just thought outside the box cool
Re: If You Think You Love by henribj(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
djeezy:
Quite logical. You just thought outside the box cool

that's the whole idea
man should not be limited in his thinking
how your side? hope good
Re: If You Think You Love by djeezy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
henribj:

that's the whole idea
man should not be limited in his thinking
how your side? hope good
Good bro. Howz u?
Re: If You Think You Love by henribj(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
YoshiMaster:
It's not always easy, but it should be done.

I can't stand guys that cheat on their spouses. Hopefully when I get married, I'd be faithful to her because I'd have chosen her for all the right reasons, same with her.

uhm i think you should be specific with your "cheat on their spouses" comment. there are different types of cheating in a relationship.
Re: If You Think You Love by henribj(m): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
djeezy:
Good bro. Howz u?

i jez park well
cool
Re: If You Think You Love by Beamborla(f): 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
What if they are more than two?
Re: If You Think You Love by LewisO: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=14pt]If the one u love cares, show u love make u happy that's is enough for a relationship! [/size]

1 Like

Re: If You Think You Love by YoshiMaster: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
henribj:

uhm i think you should be specific with your "cheat on their spouses" comment. there are different types of cheating in a relationship.

What do you mean by there being different types of cheating? I'm actually confused.
Re: If You Think You Love by Young03(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
I wil neva love a woman so deep again
i will only fvck nd go

do u knw y?
Re: If You Think You Love by henribj(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
YoshiMaster:

What do you mean by there being different types of cheating? I'm actually confused.

when you say cheating, it means you are depriving someone of something that they should be receiving from you
i would like to know, are you referring to when a man is sleeping with another woman, meanwhile he has got his wife at home?
because the word cheating is bigger than just sleeping with another person apart from your spouse
so be specific the cheating you mean
Re: If You Think You Love by henribj(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Beamborla:
What if they are more than two?

in that case the person needs help and should be evaluated by a psychiatrist or babalawo
Re: If You Think You Love by YoshiMaster: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
henribj:

when you say cheating, it means you are depriving someone of something that they should be receiving from you
i would like to know, are you referring to when a man is sleeping with another woman, meanwhile he has got his wife at home?
because the word cheating is bigger than just sleeping with another person apart from your spouse
so be specific the cheating you mean

Lol dude, I thought everybody understood the phrase "cheating on your spouse", to mean sleeping around?

Anyways, I've been around guys that brag about being unfaithful and I just hope that's not me one day.
Re: If You Think You Love by jamex93(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
tru talk

but wat if u lust 2??
Re: If You Think You Love by henribj(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Lol dude, I thought everybody understood the phrase "cheating on your spouse", to mean sleeping around?

Anyways, I've been around guys that brag about being unfaithful and I just hope that's not me one day.

oh okay
well it will take a man, a very strong man, a very very strong man filled with the spirit of God to not sleep around when he has a wife, even if na say you sleep with just one woman apart from your wife

1 Like

Re: If You Think You Love by Beamborla(f): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
henribj:

in that case the person needs help and should be evaluated by a psychiatrist or babalawo
I need help! cry
Re: If You Think You Love by henribj(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Beamborla:

I need help! cry

not to worry, i will provide you with a list of tried and trusted psychiatrists and babalawos, all you need do is make your choice
Re: If You Think You Love by Beamborla(f): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
henribj:

not to worry, i will provide you with a list of tried and trusted psychiatrists and babalawos, all you need do is make your choice
You've must have visited enough of them.
Thanchuu... I will pass cheesy
Re: If You Think You Love by YoshiMaster: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
henribj:

oh okay
well it will take a man, a very strong man, a very very strong man filled with the spirit of God to not sleep around when he has a wife, even if na say you sleep with just one woman apart from your wife

True talk men!!
Re: If You Think You Love by henribj(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Beamborla:

You've must have visited enough of them.
Thanchuu... I will pass cheesy

me keh? visit them? mba o!!! aby you see tribal marks for my face nii?
just #askgoogle , they are all listed there, they are not hidden
Re: If You Think You Love by Beamborla(f): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
henribj:

me keh? visit them? mba o!!! aby you see tribal marks for my face nii?
just #askgoogle , they are all listed there, they are not hidden
I will pass
Re: If You Think You Love by henribj(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Beamborla:

I will pass

suit yourself
your case never serious yet
grin
Re: If You Think You Love by Beamborla(f): 10:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
henribj:

suit yourself
your case never serious yet
grin
tongue
Re: If You Think You Love by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
YoshiMaster:

True talk men!!
Whats true? he's not been rational

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told Her To Return The Phone... / See The Six ( 6 ) Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love bosoms / Hot, Juicy And Hot Black Pussy With Different Kinds And Shapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.