Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money (2334 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / Lagos Girls Open Their Legs Like 'Jet Li' When I Show Them Money - Man Opens Up / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by wristbangle: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
"Harsh Reality About Starved Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money" should have been the title of this write up but the title box is not enough to contain the words.

Of recent, there is an outburst from ladies complaining that guys want sex in exchange of money given to them.

The truth is life has been wired in such a way that if you invest, profit must follow suite, if you sow, you must reap the harvest.

Ladies need to understand that majority of guys attach huge importance when given out money by seeking sex as an exchange transaction and that is why it's very dangerous especially when you attach much dignity for your body to desist from the act of begging or asking money from guys.

If you put yourself always at the receiving end, guys will tag you a hungry, gold digging and starve lady. What happens to being an independent lady who will do dutch on dates, appreciating your boyfriend or husband if he truly worth it through expensive gifts and other valuable asset in your life?

Do not put yourself in a position that guys will see you as a refined prostitute. If you are extremely broke, borrow money to start up a business and pay back please.

Guys appreciate independent ladies who only seek for financial help on cogent matters like career development unlike vague things in exchange for pleasantries like financial and moral support.

Enough is enough tussling money from your male friends and going into relationship or marriage as a bait to relief your financial troubles.

Follow the steps of unique ladies in the society who are beautiful and the same time smart, intelligent, diligent and supportive to their love partner.

Will they listen? That is the question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by vizkiz: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
cry I weep for this generation
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by Paschal001: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
What is this? undecided

This time, I have no choice but to support the ladies. This is getting out of hand.
Can't you guys do some other thing except bash ladies? HABA!!

Na wa o. undecided
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by wristbangle: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
vizkiz:
cry

Why u dey cry?
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by spill(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
I pray that girls will listen and try to be productive.
BUT SOME LADIES ARE WONDERFUL....

3 Likes

Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by IamLEGEND1: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
unfortunately,none of them get even small sense.
dem go kontinu to dey beg for recharge card anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by wristbangle: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
spill:
I pray that girls will listen and try to be productive.

BUT SOME LADIES ARE WONDERFUL....

Yes. We have the lovely ones bro.
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by wristbangle: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
What is this? undecided

This time, I have no choice but to support the ladies. This is getting out of hand.
Can't you guys do some other thing except bash ladies? HABA!!

Na wa o. undecided

Lol. Bros, read the write up well. I am not bashing ladies. Am only addressing those who are in the habit of begging money.
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by Babe2sure(f): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmm......Advice from one of the love doctors.
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by wristbangle: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Babe2sure:
Hmmm......Advice from one of the love doctors.

Lol. Who are the others?
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by boboLIL(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Aru adikwa dis boy?
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by Babe2sure(f): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. Who are the others?

Tosyne2much and Emusmith. You know nah smiley
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by misspicy(f): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Not that i am dumb or trying to be dumb,i just don't understand this post undecided
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by wristbangle: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
misspicy:
undecided

Babe mi! kiss
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by amokeme(f): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Its just really unfortunate... And sad.
But that's the word we find ourselves..
Ladies buckle up! We can survive without asking for financial assistance from guys ("just friends" or boyfriend) all join. Except you have really reasonable FRIENDS.. And it shouldn't be a one way thing all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by wristbangle: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
amokeme:
Its just really unfortunate... And sad.
But that's the word we find ourselves..
Ladies buckle up! We can survive without asking for financial assistance from guys ("just friends" or boyfriend) all join. Except you have really reasonable FRIENDS.. And it shouldn't be a one way thing all the time.

Well said dear.
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by falconey(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
mr wristbangle with this thread your chances of geting a GF on nairaland just dropped from 8/10 to 2/10.

1 Like

Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by wristbangle: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

Hahaha. Baba. Nothing concise me oo! If I do write up about bashing guys, dem go dey hail me like celebrity. Make we yan dem the truth na!
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by tosyne2much(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

Tosyne,2much and Emusm.ith. You know nah smiley
hahaha cheesy

Tosyne2much ke ? cheesy
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by Babe2sure(f): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha cheesy

Tosyne2much ke ? cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

cheesy cheesy
I don miss you wella
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
angry
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by Babe2sure(f): 4:57am On Sep 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don miss you wella

Really? I want to believe you.
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Babe2sure:

Really? I want to believe you.
I'm serious now cheesy
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
These kinda supporting set af chicks that ask for little or no are scarce when u look into the early 20's market.

Just dig deeper into the 30's and you'll find 'em there (quite copious) ...

BUT,

Are u willing to forgo the tight holed 20 for the relatively loose holed but smart 30? That's d question I feel grin
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by corisande: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by pet4ril(f): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmm tongue
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by Babe2sure(f): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm serious now cheesy

Ok o. I don hear.
Thanks.
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Babe2sure:

Ok o. I don hear.
Thanks.
I want to refer you to this thread cheesy

www.nairaland.com/2613002/basic-reasons-why-some-women#38210174
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by Blackfire(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
adeh39:
angry

*raised up my hand*.
I want to talk.
Re: Fact About Ladies Who Expect Nothing In Return From Guys That Give Them Money by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
OK! What if you are not asking and the boy is just giving grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World! / The Slightest Offence That Almost Led To A Breakup / Night Chat With Delectablegyal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.