Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics (7519 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Seun Kuti Blasts Jounalist For Twisting His Words, Says He Won't Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by servantleader: 6:25am On Mar 27, 2015
vislabraye:
Tinubu and Amaechi are liabilities to Buhari. People will go for GEJ because they don't like Buharis association.
I know Nigeria deserves change. But Tinubu and house boy Amaechi are not the change we need.

Oh my God! Is it Jonathan's association you like?
How can anybody compare Tinubu and Amaechi with Fani-Kayode, Fayose and Obanikoro?

If Buhari has any edge over Jonathan, it is the guys around him.
Amaechi is now bad because he stood up to Patience Jonathan.
He would have been a good man if he remained in PDP and be bowing to Patience Jonathan.
Thats what you people like.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 27, 2015
SuperSuave:
God punish that mouth wey talk that talk.
Vote GMB
VOTE CHANGE!

And God will punish the hand that typed the above!
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by donjuviam(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2015
Good example of oxymoron.
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by vislabraye(m): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2015
servantleader:

Oh my God! Is it Jonathan's association you like?
How can anybody compare Tinubu and Amaechi with Fani-Kayode, Fayose and Obanikoro?

If Buhari has any edge over Jonathan, it is the guys around him.
Amaechi is now bad because he stood up to Patience Jonathan.
He would have been a good man if he remained in PDP and be bowing to Patience Jonathan.
Thats what you people like.
Shame!

They are all after their own interest and not yours. Fan Kayode was never a governor so you can't compare with Tinubu.

But if you're sincere with yourself, without Buhari, apc is worse than PDP. Even with Buhari, there's little he can do cos he may not live long. Have you forgotten that Tinubu asked Bakare to sign an undated resignation letter..
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by incredible6(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
on d issue of light,2yrs is too much to fixed light,if u are not taking bribe from generator importers.buhari no need parker,he wil sweep them enter jail,

lmao "buhari doesn't need parker he would sweep them into jail" am in tears
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by simdam500(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Not enough reason joor! Isn't "stealing is not corruption" enough reason not to vote that bas..tard undecided
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:
Not enough reason joor! Isn't "stealing is not corruption" enough reason not to vote that bas..tard undecided

He who gave birth to you is the real bastard!
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by JEITO: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Leadership! Shey no be apc presidential aspirant; sam nda isaiah newspaper

1 Like

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by simdam500(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2015
dearpreye:

He who gave birth to you is the real bastard!
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by organic973: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2015
I have lived in two states (enugu and rivers) light is not really much an issue because we can get 16 to 18 hours power supply in a day. So the problem is the receiving stations in each state. Some times they are not capable of receiving this power supply and also don't properly transmit it to the distribution stations.
If you don't have power supply in your state please blame your state government for it because federal government give them federal allocations for them to be able to work in their states so don't always blame it on GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2015
organic973:
I have lived in two states (enugu and rivers) light is not really much an issue because we can get up 16 to 18 hours power supply. So the problem is the receiving stations in each state. Some times they are not capable of receiving this power supply and also don't properly transmit it to the distribution stations.
If you don't have power supply in your state please blame your state government for it because federal government give them federal allocations for them to be able to work in their states so don't always blame it on GEJ.

Thank you. Let them blame GEJ for all of their problems!
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by dalo23(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
I won't vote for him either because is voice speak louder than his action and because I want change.
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by aariwa(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
vislabraye:

But how much integrity does Buhari have remaining after Tinubu has helped him fudge his certificate?
,abiola,ibb&"the young Turks"led by abubakar umar helped him overthrow shagari but he came in &sidelined them&that was the reason the same clique overthrew him
Re: I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics by Adanora: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
The Bitter Truth about PDP, APC and You! Must Read:Buhari's child Zara Is Paying Over 12million Naira as School Fees Developing Her Future and Career.*Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved ToLondon For Studies and Residence whileDeveloping Their Career and living InAffluence.....*Atiku Abubakar's Children Are AbroadSchooling....*Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling andLiving in Affluence, They Are All Developing and Investing In their Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are Gone.....You are there As A Jobless Graduate WearingAPC and PDP Customized Vest And Polo,Chanting "Change" Holding Brooms andCarrying Umbrellas Chanting "Transformation"Killing Yourself, Fomenting Trouble andConstituting Nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline,Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDPUmbrellas Because That is the Wish ofPoliticians For You...They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't Use You As A Thug / Propagandist.If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To the Street For Campaign And Jonathan Will not Bring his Children and Blood Brothers To The Street For Campaign, Then You are a Disgrace To Your Family If You Don't Stop MasqueradingYourself As PDP and APC Agents, Because UpTill Now, I have Never Seen Buhari 's Childrenand Jonathan's Children On The Street Wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, Neither Have I seen Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella Even On Social Media Let Alone In the Street.... To whom brain is given, Sense isexpected!Just Vote. No violence, Have a great weekend.Share this until it get to someone... You mightsave a life.Election is tomorrow, a lot ofinnocent people will use their life to vote....Don't be one of them. Use your head....Let me end this by saying again..... To whombrain is given, Sense is expected!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Buhari Leading Nigeria Into Chaos —olawepo-hashim / Buhari Says He Will Sign Electoral Bill If NASS Makes The Necessary Adjustments / Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad, Delivering Rural Electrification Across Nigeria - ARECON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.