Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am (24766 Views)

Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by crusufixo(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Last minute stylish plea for votes !!!
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 27, 2015
I hope this will be his last speech as the president of Nigeria.

Enough!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by kristisking(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2015
He should warn those animals in the north.I heard they are distributing arms right now threatening christians prompting mass exodus of southerners.Those animals led by their leader want to take power by force and some fools in the south are supporting them.The main agenda of northerners is that power should return to north.What kind of change are they talking about and people from the south are foolishly shouting change too.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Lucasbalo(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ . GCFR. ( Grand Crook Of The Federal Republic ) is a monumental failure . Time for Nigeria's renewal. This guy can't be elected a council man in Chitown . He's just the worst of the worthless leaders Nigeria has to deal with. Good riddance to Nigeria's worst nightmare .

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by sucess001(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Before you vote, take time to read what international analysts tink about the two candidates...

Also see wat GMB is saying....den you decide who you want to lead us for the next four years....

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/ articles/2015-03-26/jonathan-exit-seen-as-spark- needed-to-ignite-nigerian-markets

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11487876/Nigerian-election-Better-an-ex-dictator-than-a-weak-president.html

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21642168-former-dictator-better-choice-failed-president-least-awful/comments?page=2

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/26/full-text-buharis-last-message-to-nigerians-before-election-day/
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Bishop4bella(m): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Acidosis:
This message is directed to all peace loving Nigerians. There is something about that word "Sai-Buhari."

At the shout of that name; all sane Nigerians become insane, blood pressures rise; tentacles grow from the skull; and teeth begin to gnash!

Stay safe Nigerians! Sai Buhari is synonymous to VIOLENCE; wherever & whenever that name is called; what follows is VIOLENCE.

Nairaland was peaceful until we started seeing these words; Lagos was peaceful until "SAI BUHARI"

Do you even know the main activator of the 2011 post election violence? Fellow Nigerians, watch the video on YouTube and tell me what you hear!

We've seen people destroying banners and simultaneously chanting "SAI-BUHARI." That name give them the energy and tenacity to kill, steal and destroy.

"SAI-BUHARI" will result to loss of lives on Saturday, 28th. When you hear that name; grab your voter card and run for your dear life.

Acidosis

If all what you said was true, you shouldn't be alive to say all these.

Clueless one bad belle is allow.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by ademega(m): 6:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Acidosis:
This message is directed to all peace loving Nigerians. There is something about that word "Sai-Buhari."

At the shout of that name; all sane Nigerians become insane, blood pressures rise; tentacles grow from the skull; and teeth begin to gnash!

Stay safe Nigerians! Sai Buhari is synonymous to VIOLENCE; wherever & whenever that name is called; what follows is VIOLENCE.

Nairaland was peaceful until we started seeing these words; Lagos was peaceful until "SAI BUHARI"

Do you even know the main activator of the 2011 post election violence? Fellow Nigerians, watch the video on YouTube and tell me what you hear!

We've seen people destroying banners and simultaneously chanting "SAI-BUHARI." That name give them the energy and tenacity to kill, steal and destroy.

"SAI-BUHARI" will result to loss of lives on Saturday, 28th. When you hear that name; grab your voter card and run for your dear life.

Acidosis
You still dey on this one ?
Election Result will give you another song
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 27, 2015
DesChyko:

You are asking what the President has to say on a National Broadcast?

'To whom brain is given, sense is expected' - Rev 27:1
What does the slowpoke have to say....that his supporters the opc n massob have not said already ....a govt of militias

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by DeCritique(m): 6:50am On Mar 27, 2015
My amiable presido

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by domino101(m): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2015
I no fit cos light no dey. I can't waste my time on clueless speech.off to work.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by ivex: 6:51am On Mar 27, 2015
yungchief:
#clueless
#march.gej.to.otuoke

#sai GMB/PYO
#march.4.baba

@ ur signature: you wanna gate crash

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by ignis: 6:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Indirect campaign. ..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by paparazzi1987(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2015
I can't waste my generator fuel for a futile speech... undecided

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by BRAV0O(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2015
shocked is he planing to lecture all d thug he share those leather weapon to kill and destroy on tv ?
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by globalresource: 6:53am On Mar 27, 2015
No light here... But will put on my generator. Pls help me advice Jonathan to fix light issue before Election Day smiley smiley if he want my vote. Fix gas problem smiley Let's go out and vote. Vote your candidate. Don't argue. Don't fight

Say NO to violence

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by ccdo: 6:54am On Mar 27, 2015
OK let's hear the latest
cryOK let's hear the latest
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Funjosh(m): 6:54am On Mar 27, 2015
When is mama PEJ addressing the nation, i want to hear her voice lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Omooba77:
President Goodluck Jonathan will address the nation this morning by 7am,

Details on NTA... www.nta.ng/live
come Saturday Nigerians pls choice wisely ...... But if this evil movements wins den let's get ready to face it den .....Nigerians are always very adaptive to difficult situations ...
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by kingston247: 6:56am On Mar 27, 2015
This joker..thinks his last speech will make any difference.... Just wish he did one thing right....GEJ go fxxxk or self..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by 2fine2fast(m): 6:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Has he supplied everyone money to fuel their Generators.
I forgot he said Nigerians are happy with power supply.
You shall know how happy my family is tomorrow.
Sai BABA

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Fantasticgaby: 6:56am On Mar 27, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria my country to vote Buhari and Osinbajo on 28 of march, to be gentle, loyal on election day, to say NO to GEJ again with all my strength, to protect my PVC and uphold no violence and trouble.. So help me God..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Election is close to call.

Either party could win
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by mohsaaf: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2015
NEPA don't carry light ,anyway I don't hv 2 watch d clueless one since he is leaving to his bloody village tomorrow.

NIGERIA!!!!!!!!

SAI BABA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by ozo13(m): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Temmi001:
What Does he have to say?
I hope he will not use it as an opportunity to do some last minute campaign.inec is watching

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by timilehing(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Tomorrow's election is gonna be great for APC, do you know why? It's the last Saturday of the month=Sanitation day in all states. Unfortunately for PDP, umbrellas are not used for Sanitation. It's gonna be a nationwide campaign while election is going on. People are going to see the advantages of brooms over umbrella

#GMB all the way

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nicklaus(m): 7:01am On Mar 27, 2015
olatade:
2 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors: 1. The Chibok Girls. 2. NNPC Scam. 3. Police pension fund. 4. Missing 20Billion. 5. $9million Arms deal. 6. Bomb Blasts. 7. Immigration job scam. 8. Petroleum pump price. 9. Devaluation of Naira. 10. Oil theft. 11. Power outage. 12. Selling of Nepa. 13. Selling of Refineries. 14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills. 15. ASUU & poly Strike. 16. Doctors Strike. 17. National Assembly tragedy. 18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 20. Kerosene subsidy-------------- They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals; They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram; They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims; They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease; They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless; BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE. NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!! Vote wisely for the sake of our future, let's vote for CHANGE!
2 days it's tomorrow o angry STOP COPYING AND PASTING!
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by simplexvi: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2015
starting
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by cyril83(m): 7:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Jiltery is all i see.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by wisehuman156(m): 7:03am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ is just canvassing for votes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Voters Registration Exercise / Jubilation In Osun As Aregbesola Is Declared Winner Today (Photos) / SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.