Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am (24837 Views)

Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? / President Buhari To Address The UN General Assembly Shortly / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Franzeez(m): 9:21am On Mar 27, 2015
wazobiaforu:
Thank you Mr outgoing president, we appreciated all the times you have address the nation,

*** the January 1st nation address you gave that led to subsidy crises is still fresh in our brain

*** the nation address you made that turn UNILAG girls to MALU girls is still fresh also.

BUT

Sorry non of us here wish to buy a car that we will have to call people to help us push or even pull before it will work,

Imagine if you carry car go to your new catch girl house and her dad had to support you to push your car before it work....

We want a car after we start it with our PVC it will take us to a great destination without pushing.

17:10:13 to go

Start the car of GMB/PYO with your LIkES

Na one vote u get sha. Not 50 million votes
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Toks2008(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

May your life never be better than the competence than the "good works of God through GEJ" can provide for you.

Like GEJ, may you never achieve any of your empty promises and aims.

Like GEJ, may you never be able to talk intelligently.

Like GEJ, may no one give a shyt about you or your daughters in times of adversity.

Like GEJ, may you mismanage all the finances of your life.

Like GEJ, may you never have any achievements in any post you occupy.

Like GEJ, may you have a useless, dumb, illiterate wife that is a liability.

Like GEJ, may you destroy every strong institution and advantage in your life like he did with PDP.

Like GEJ, may you be slow in recognising and responding to serious issues that can destroy you.

Like GEJ, may you be rushing at last minute to achieve all you needed to achieve in 6 years and still fail.

Like GEJ, may you be known internationally as a complete fool.

Na wa o.

Good luck jonathan is indeed a victim of avoidable medocrity

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by jaybee3(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2015
dammytosh:

Temi,

Will you marry me ?

You are spot on and this summarizes all I have on my mind against tommorow.

Ashawo kobo kobo

Lol
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2015
anwo247:

What about your Awaiting Result General? He has 1m and 150 cows only but the wife donated 135m. Where does she work? Instead of simply show us his certificate, he prefers to spend stolen money in hiring SANs to defend him what a shame? His best Friends are known thieves like Tinubu, Amaechi. His spokesman is a known liar, LAI Mohamed better known as Lie Mhmd because his words are all lies.

Buhari is a thief, hypocrite, liar, a cheat, dictator, a wicked dude and a killer.

Sorry, this Sharia man of yours is not fit to rule a diverse and secular nation like Nigeria.

Don't forget that Buhari and Osibanjo has never won election since they were born ---

Please show us the evidence his wife donated 135m.

Tell us how you can came to the conclusion that Tinubu, Amaechi, Obama, Tatcher, Stalin etc are his best friends.

Lai Mohammed is a liar?

He was the one that lied that Shepopotamus was taking vacation in Germany, not using tax payers money to pay for superior healthcare?

He was the one that claimed he spoke to the King of Morocco?

He was the one that was claiming they are dealing with Boko Haram while they closed the NE to journalism until the Chibok girls opened it up?

He was the one that stated undeclared $2m being flown in a private jet was intended for buying weapons when they were caught?
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by shindarayo(f): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Hmm, voye wisely, let he who have ears hear

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by anwo247: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Please show us the evidence his wife donated 135m.

Tell us how you can came to the conclusion that Tinubu, Amaechi, Obama, Tatcher, Stalin etc are his best friends.

Lai Mohammed is a liar?

He was the one that lied that Shepopotamus was taking vacation in Germany, not using tax payers money to pay for superior healthcare?

He was the one that claimed he spoke to the King of Morocco?

He was the one that was claiming they are dealing with Boko Haram while they closed the NE to journalism until the Chibok girls opened it up?

He was the one that stated undeclared $2m being flown in a private jet was intended for buying weapons when they were caught?

As a typical brainless APC followers, you now need evidence for Buhari's wife donation. But when it is a PDP person.. you know what? It's all true without evidence.

Let me ask you a simple question: On your own, Do you believe all that Buhari has is just 1m naira and 150 cows only?

PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION BEFORE WE MOVE AHEAD.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
anwo247:

As a typical brainless APC followers, you now need evidence for Buhari's wife donation. But when it is a PDP person.. you know what? It's all true without evidence.

Let me ask you a simple question: On your own, Do you believe all that Buhari has is just 1m naira and 150 cows only?

PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION BEFORE WE MOVE AHEAD.

So you pulled out the "fact" that his wife donated 135m from your moronic arse?

You expected me to fall for that? Do I look like a product of a failed education system like you?
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by anwo247: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

So you pulled out the "fact" that his wife donated 135m from your moronic arse?

You expected me to fall for that? Do I look like a product of a failed education system like you?

Lol.... APC tout .... you're afraid to say what you stand for?

Simply put Buhari is a liar.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2015
anwo247:

Did you think I would fall for the moronic facts you pulled from your arse?
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Etruth:
You are not making sense. Jonathan has suffered eating N1bn food, writing with N1.3bn pen, flying 11 private jets, converting National treasury to private ATM ? Ok we agree. #Wehavedecided to put an end to his suffering by giving him a much needed 4-yr vacation in Otuoke, and he refuses. Instead he goes about sharing billions and paying political jobbers like you,inorder to elongate his suffering abi? #inPEJ'sVoice,Chaiii Contunu....you must really think Nigerians are dumb. But na only you waka come ooo
I have not being paid a dime my brother...I only speak the truth...you guys talk like youre innocent...has the apc not paid people too??...you might even be one of them but here shouting change...are your representatives and senetors not also benefiting from the monies from the FG as regards salaries and allowances...??...rubbish...I hate hypocrites...and that is what the apc stands for...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Etruth:
What is the guarantee these same problems won't resurface if he is given another four years?After all, its still the same country and 'tribal bigots'. Folks like you will come on board and lay the blame on others while another FOUR YEARS of our NATIONAL LIFE is wasted.WE SAY NO TO CONTINOUS INCOMPETENCE. The man has proven to be incapable of handling Nigeria's problem. We need solutions to these problems, not maintenance. He has done his best. Farewell to GEJ as he relocates to Otuoke, Ogbia LGA of Bayelsa State.
and who the hell says buhari will effect any change.??...the day you guys see what humans are is the day we all reason well...I lay the blame on everybody and not on goodluck alone...I lay the blame on this fake entity called nigeria where some persons are considered minority and should never rise up to power...has buhari not been in power before??...why bring back the same oppressive wolf under the cloak of democracy??...why must it be the north and west..why??...nonsense...
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by snapshot: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

May your life never be better than the competence than the "good works of God through GEJ" can provide for you.

Like GEJ, may you never achieve any of your empty promises and aims.

Like GEJ, may you never be able to talk intelligently.

Like GEJ, may no one give a shyt about you or your daughters in times of adversity.

Like GEJ, may you mismanage all the finances of your life.

Like GEJ, may you never have any achievements in any post you occupy.

Like GEJ, may you have a useless, dumb, illiterate wife that is a liability.

Like GEJ, may you destroy every strong institution and advantage in your life like he did with PDP.

Like GEJ, may you be slow in recognising and responding to serious issues that can destroy you.

Like GEJ, may you be rushing at last minute to achieve all you needed to achieve in 6 years and still fail.

Like GEJ, may you be known internationally as a complete fool.

exhibiting symptoms of a fragmented upbringing,emasculated of everything that makes one human.what a pity?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
snapshot:

exhibiting symptoms of a fragmented upbringing,emasculated of everything that makes one human.what a pity?

Your comment shows you are exhibiting the symtoms of fucktardism and product of a Patience Jona--daft-run education system. Everything that makes someones mind under-developed.

You need to pity yourself and the children you will bring into this world into miserable poverty and mentorship.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Horllamideh(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
lolademariam:
How do we watch it? No PHCN
i dnt mind buying #100 worth of fuel because i believe that will be one of the few times he has to address us before hez a goner
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Etruth: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
I have not being paid a dime my brother...I only speak the truth...you guys talk like youre innocent...has the apc not paid people too??...you might even be one of them but here shouting change...are your representatives and senetors not also benefiting from the monies from the FG as regards salaries and allowances...??...rubbish...I hate hypocrites...and that is what the apc stands for...
I can see how you conveniently ignored my points about the FG's profligacy. What's my business about the salaries and allowances the thieves called politcians get. SLASH the criminal bonuses and I will take you serious. We don't need a father Christmas FG doling out scarce resources for unworthy purposes. What we ask for is a sacrificial leader of strong character. Any Leader who allocates N1.2bn for his food and N1.3bn for his writing material, in the midst of so much want and deprivation among his citizens has misplaced his priority. Resources are for investment for future generations, not for TODAY's wanton consumption of supposed leaders who can't see tommorrow. LEADERSHIP IS ALL ABOUT VISION. I don't expect you to understand that tho, since you have a full belly today. As for the Reps and Senator's, I would be glad if they are jailed alongside GEJ after May 29, 2015
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by billyG(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
I & million poor nigerians has no electricty or fuel @ #120/ltr to watch d broadcast,somebody told me he said incorrugible Buhari is not worth our vote That he a failure is d best choice?That He want another 4yrs of insecurity,official corruption,sliding naira,unemployment,insurgency,decayed infracsture,poor health service,high cost of education,impunity,mounting debt profile,stolen crude e.t.c
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by micrep3030(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gej all the way
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Etruth:
I can see how you conveniently ignored my points about the FG's profligacy. What's my business about the salaries and allowances the thieves called politcians get. SLASH the criminal bonuses and I will take you serious. We don't need a father Christmas FG doling out scarce resources for unworthy purposes. What we ask for is a sacrificial leader of strong character. Any Leader who allocates N1.2bn for his food and N1.3bn for his writing material, in the midst of so much want and deprivation among his citizens has misplaced his priority. Resources are for investment for future generations, not for TODAY's wanton consumption of supposed leaders who can't see tommorrow. LEADERSHIP IS ALL ABOUT VISION. I don't expect you to understand that tho, since you have a full belly today. As for the Reps and Senator's, I would be glad if they are jailed alongside GEJ after May 29, 2015
you talk about sacrificial leader right?...is buhari that sacrificial leader you seek?...I am happy you concur that the apc senators are crminals too...your so called change warriors...
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Etruth: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
IzonOwei:
you talk about sacrificial leader right?...is buhari that sacrificial leader you seek?...I am happy you concur that the apc senators are crminals too...your so called change warriors...
Your style of diverting attention from the activities of the FG is unpatriotic and utterly laughable. So you agree your Lord and Saviour GEJ is a waster? Yet you insist on continuity ? Its a pity you care nothing about Nigeria, just your party (pdp), your brother GEJ and your belly. If I have my way, politicians will earn basic salaries like civil servants, but under GEJ, polithievecians are now richer than Mexican drug lords. The buck stops on d president's table.if he leads by example,others will follow suit. He eats N1.2bn food, Sambo eats a little less, NOI, Deziani and all d crooks want somtin witthin that range.The money appropriated legally to their priv8 pockets is criminal, now imagine d loot acquired illegally. GEJ is a squandamaniac, throwing dollars around for endorsement after showing gross incompetence in his govt. The dollars will not make us forget d lives lost, properties destroyed, those maimed. NEVER. Buhari can never allocate N500m , not to talk about N1.2bn for his food, so yes Buhari is more sacrificial than GEJ couuld ever be. And for sure, a minister under Buhari govt can NEVER use N10bn for flying jets in two years, and Buhari goes ahead to shield her from the arms of justice. $20bn can never vanish from the treasury and Buhari will feign ignorance or sack the whistle blower b4 investigation. Buhari can never opt to increasing the presidential fleet of jets to eleven, while ASUU has been on strike for months on end,due to financial disagreement btw ASUU and FG. WE ALL KNOW BUHARI WILL NEVER TRY TO DECEIVE NIGERIANS THAT STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. Buhari is no saint, but he is faaaaaaaaarrrrrrr more prudent and accountable than Jonathan will ever be.Under Buhari, stealing is a crime deserving of judgement, but under Jonathan, NOT Stealing is an CRIME. You must steal. Don't worry about the consequences.....if you are caught, Presidential award and Senatorial slot is your reward for your unpariotic act of stealing. of Ecclesiastes 10:16-17. Jeremiah 38:25
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
simplexvi:
no he go carry am for head...egg-head
cheesy grin vȇxȇd Hȇhhȇhȇhȇ
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Sagamite:

If you God is tellling you to honour a cretinous thief like GEJ, then your God is severely reetarded.

You are a cretinous fuuktard that is a follower of the God of Cretins.

Maybe your God is Patience Jona--daft.

What else do you know if not phrase( fuuktard
Cretins)
I can still render you useless and tender you senseless if you continue opening your lousy mouth on my God***
Insurgent agents..........
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 5:33am On Mar 28, 2015
MightyD:

What else do you know if not phrase( fuuktard
Cretins)
I can still render you useless and tender you senseless if you continue opening your lousy mouth on my God***
Insurgent agents..........

You are a cretinous fuuktard and your God is a fuuktard!
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard and your God is a fuuktard!

Labelled Hypocrite without a certificate like failure funeral buhari...........
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by ba7man(m): 6:41am On Mar 28, 2015
anwo247:

And Goodluck Jonathan always says the truth? cool
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 11:21am On Mar 28, 2015
MightyD:

Labelled Hypocrite without a certificate like failure funeral buhari...........

Buhari is more educated than your daft God Patience, who is now running the education of your dumb life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sagamite:

Buhari is more educated than your daft God Patience, who is now running the education of your dumb life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Poverty has battered your comprehended system,
Drunkard bastard...........
Invalid property of buhari***
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
MightyD:

Poverty has battered your comprehended system,
Drunkard bastard...........
Invalid property of buhari***

GBOAAAA!!!!!!

Omo, why you dey shoot me na. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Look at the fuuktard that is saying poverty has battered my comprehended (sic) system.

Ye! Ye! Ye!

My belle o, my head o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic product of a Patience Jona--daft-led education system.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sagamite:

GBOAAAA!!!!!!

Omo, why you dey shoot me na. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look at the fuuktard that is saying poverty has battered my comprehended (sic) system.

Ye! Ye! Ye!

My belle o, my head o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic product of a Patience Jona--daft-led education system.

Feel the heavy pains and roll to hell.......
I can still blast off your miserable breath till you practise how to respect the President of Nigeria and the God that ordained Him as our leader***

Backward Coward...........
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Sagamite(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
MightyD:

Feel the heavy pains and roll to hell.......
I can still blast off your miserable breath till you practise how to respect the President of Nigeria and the God that ordained Him as our leader***

Backward Coward...........

You God and GEJ are fuuktards.

So are your english teachers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sagamite:

You God and GEJ are fuuktards.

So are your english teachers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ooops........
Tout is sparkling,
While buhari is perking his fake results to exile....

A b c d oya read block head***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries / Fasoranti’s Daughter: Residents Cry Out Over Arrest Of Artisans, Motorcyclists / Terrorists Attack Military Base In Borno, Kill 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.