Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her (1465 Views)

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / Guys How Do You Cope With The Saying Am Not In The Mood From Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by tiptopy03(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2015
I wonder how on earth ladies think? I am not passing insult to the ladies folks but just wondering. I had this lady, whom I cherished so much. I loved her and was ready to satisfy her in all wise. I went to miles in making her happy, even sometimes denying myself of many things just to make her happy. I used to be ladies fan, but because of her I left all my female friends just for her to feel secured. I did everything on earth to realize my love but each time she acts like a wave. I thought I could teach her how to love, though to some extent I had the impression that she had keyed in to my love teachings not knowing that she was a lover in pretence. Each time she will tell me that am too good for her, though she is not bad looking, she is very brilliant and had a good home. She later made me believe that she loved me but she lacked the expression. She left me when I least expected for no reason, since then I had lost trust in ladies. I wish I am back in relationship but afraid not ending it this wise . I need advice from the ladies folks on how to be back on track.
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2015
You were too boring. Girls love adventure. They love thrills. Be a gentleman, but a fvcking bad gentleman. . .

A perfect gentleman is bullshit!

1 Like

Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by rawpadgin(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2015
when she said u are too good for her, translation, u are not her kind of man

u need advice from only ladies
now i can see why she dumped ur a$$
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by dharay99: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2015
i dunno wah to say on ur case....

Next plz.. cry
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2015
your wanna get back on track? take these;

1 Like

Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by dopeJemi: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2015
Girls, very confused set of human beings
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by sinaj(f): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2015
dopeJemi:
Girls, very confused set of human beings
girls aint confuse set of human being, i fink u guyz are...
u dnt force someone to love you, no matter how rich or caring a guy iz, if d attraction iz not dere de will neva bond.
m sure d gurl might av told op she doesnt love him or perhaps d op waz too dump he didnt get d msg.
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by naijaboiy: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Another sad story of the Good guy sad

1 Like

Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by sinaj(f): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:
your wanna get back on track? take these;
wow shocked I luv these!!! i nid dem allll!
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by tosyne2much(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Another sad story of the Good guy sad
Oga, you still dey this country?
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by iPopAlomo(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2015
She get another person... you were on the side... lol... you was boyfriend number 64...
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by dopeJemi: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2015
sinaj:
girls aint confuse set of human being, i fink u guyz are...
u dnt force someone to love you, no matter how rich or caring a guy iz, if d attraction iz not dere de will neva bond.
m sure d gurl might av told op she doesnt love him or perhaps d op waz too dump he didnt get d msg.

Nah, girls are very confused... Why date someone you don't love, I mean why go into the relationship in the first place?

It's either girls are confused or love doesn't exist and I'd like to believe it's the latter
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oga, you still dey this country?
HeheHe...I nor dey o!

I dey france right now cheesy
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2015
sinaj:
wow shocked I luv these!!! i nid dem allll!
Calm down babe, check my wardrobe, you will see wraps of weed and check inside the freezer, orijins are there.....

Don't finish everything ooo
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by sinaj(f): 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
dopeJemi:

Nah, girls are very confused... Why date someone you don't love, I mean why go into the relationship in the first place?

It's either girls are confused or love doesn't exist and I'd like to believe it's the latter
whu knws if she wnt into d relationship coz op told her finz like...'dnt worry u will learn to love me'...read wot d op typed dere again, op knew d gel neva loved him
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Eyaaaah. cry cry
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by sinaj(f): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Orijin101:

Calm down babe, check my wardrobe, you will see wraps of weed and check inside the freezer, orijins are there.....

Don't finish everything ooo
i wnt!!! i
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by sinaj(f): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

HeheHe...I nor dey o!

rain de fall for france? coz snow dan de fall for naija o!
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by sinaj(f): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

HeheHe...I nor dey o!

rain de fall for france? coz snow dan de fall for naija o! e don evn scatter dat ur poultry farm... make u come bak else ur fowl go die finish sad
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by dopeJemi: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2015
sinaj:

whu knws if she wnt into d relationship coz op told her finz like...'dnt worry u will learn to love me'...read wot d op typed dere again, op knew d gel neva loved him

That's what I'm saying, why go into a relationship when you are not sure, she should have learnt to love him first before saying yes, it's not like the guy pointed a gun at her... The girl knew she didn't love and shouldn't have said yes, it's that simple dear

It wouldn't have hurt much if she had rejected his proposal, at least the guy would know he never had her
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by sinaj(f): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
dopeJemi:

That's what I'm saying, why go into a relationship when you are not sure, she should have learnt to love him first before saying yes, it's not like the guy pointed a gun at her... The girl knew she didn't love and shouldn't have said yes, it's that simple dear
u shud tell d op. d xme tin too.
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Op take heart you hear! Goat na goat no matter how you train am it will still behave like when you train a dog. I urge you to join our club. Players club you will not regret joining.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by demmy0325(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Op take heart,we are in it together
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by akinsadeez(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2015
You were the one in a relationship with her, she was not in a relationship with you. grin

The signs were there. It was obvious that she didn't share your feelings and was probably managing the relationship because of the things you were doing for her. If a girl can tell you you are too good for her, that is a bad sign.
I don't blame her for leaving you as that was the best option for both of you. You deserve someone who loves you and she also deserves someone she can love equally. I don't know why you stayed in d relationship for so long. If you have to resort to teaching your partner to love you, then you guys are not in a relationship. Dem dey teach love like 3 credit course
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by naijaboiy: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2015
sinaj:
rain de fall for france? coz snow dan de fall for naija o! e don evn scatter dat ur poultry farm... make u come bak else ur fowl go die finish sad
grin
Poultry Farm? shocked
Re: She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2015
@ops,Don't worry yourself,she was never yours. Just move on with your life and concentrate more on your carrier for now. All the best. Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Screenshot Of A Msg A Guy Sent To His Girl (PHOTO) / 5 Foods To Get You In The Mood / LADIES ONLY!!! Pick Your Favorite Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.