Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow (45470 Views)

Olaitan Akinwunmi Wins Lagos Bye-Election, Ifako Ijaye Federal Constituency / Audu's Death: Its Party That Wins Election. Amaechi Vs Umehia's Case. / Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by ola6: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2015
sheunsheun:
strictly 4 Lagosians, dos wu dey call Jona, u sure say u knw d rd 2 Lag? grin

I am in Lagos currently. Im not only a Lagosian. But I am an INDIGENOUS LAGOSIAN NOT an Iragbiji claim Lagos bas.tard

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Jelo4kul(m): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Idio...t
If your parents had used gold circle condom, they wouldn't have given birth to a bloody nuisance like you!
You should have wasted away in that substandard condom if they had used it!
Brainless twerp

Looks like you were adopted .. Am sorry if you were thrown out of the house because of your illiteracy, don't worry I can be your tutor. Only if you agree to be wise in the next world
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by wummyanthoy: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Ashleyma77:
The presidential election takes place tomorrow.
No doubt,there will be major loses and victories.
But there will also be tight battle in some states,
one of which is Lagos state.
Lagos which has the highest number of
registered voters (5,822,207) has 65.25 per
cent PVC collection. The figure released by
the commission indicated that 3,799,274
PVCs had been delivered to Lagos.

So which candidate do u think will win in Lagos state??
Pdp nooni ! p
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by OpeDwarroir: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2015
My PVC is for GEJ
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by wiloy2k8(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2015
sheunsheun:
strictly 4 Lagosians, dos wu dey call Jona, u sure say u knw d rd 2 Lag? grin

oga ,,, i live in lagos .. but am voting Jona and JK ...
APC has much thugs in lagos
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by aikhimself: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2015
It is possible for APC gangs to duplicate their likes on Nairaland but not on votes.

GEJ all the way until......
Buhari produce sapiticate
and Tifnubu acquired some mouth fresher
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by santakris(m): 11:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Olaolufred:

THANK YOU FOR HAVING A GOOD HOPE.

I AM CLOSSING 2 PM TODAY TO PREPARE FOR THE ELECTION.

IF ANY NIGERIAN SHOULD EXERCISE HIS CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY TO THIS GREAT BUT DROWNING NATION,

I MUST BE NUMBER ONE.

I LOVE NIGERIA, BUT I HATE THE SITUATION WE ARE AT PRESENT.
Nice one. God will crown your efforts with success.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by onatisi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
ifewise:
If Buhari does not win,Nigeria future is bleak!!!!
bros please don't generalise ,you should say your own future is bleak if buhari doesn't win. Nigeria is bigger than any single individual,be it buhari or gej.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by kennyamusan(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
KMJY:
Do you knw why Buhari supporters seem plenty in this forum? It's because most of them are jobless internet freaks. GEJ supporters are mostly white colar workers/street husslers who do not hav time 4 the internet. The truth is that these category up here would troop out en masse to vote 4 GEJ 2moro
and u are jobful to be typing and ranting nosense.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by OpeDwarroir: 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Collynzo419 post=32053980]General Buhari will win Lagos convincingly.

If you dont believe me,

- Prior to 2015, GEJ visited Lagos only 10 times between 2011-2014. Between January-March 2015, He has visited Lagos more than 20 times

- He has never bothered to meet with traditional rulers in Lagos apart from Oba of Lagos but now he has met with every Baale, Market women leader, Youth leader, Motorpark leader, Landlord association leaders, Butchers Association leader, Babalawo association etc

Offcourse, this is electioneering period, he has to consult widely. That makes him a good politician, afterall, Lagos is part of his constituency. He has every right to campaign anywhere in Nigeria including Lagos.

As for me and my wife, our PVC is meant for GEJ
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by lastpage: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
onatisi:
bros just leave dem,don't argue with them ,noise making is their trade mark. By the time results are released many of them won't be able to close their mouth or eat for 2 days,they will be wondering what happened to all their shouts of sai buhari.

Actually, most of Buhari's supporters are hard-working "normal people" whom like me, are posting from their desk in their workplace!

Buhari has no "Dollars" to throw around so hardly will you find Thugs and Area boyz around his Campaign.
Most of Buhari's supporters are also passionate people who do it simply because they want CHANGE and are fed-up with the mismanagement, cluelessness, ineptitude, desperation, divisiveness and corruption of President Jonathan.

The only way Buhari's supporters can show faith is to "respond online" to Jonathan's PAID SaTANist and Otimkpu (who we all know are benefiting from the money looted from our treasury and NNPC, by Jonathan and his cohorts).... since that does not require money as well.

[size=14pt]The BIG difference is that Jonathan's Supporters are BOUGHT with money, they have No Conscience![/size]

.... and we will use our PVC wisely and vote-out the "do-nothing" President Jonathan, come March 28!

Vote Buhari and experience the Difference between cluelessness, ineptitude, Corruption ...and INTEGRITY!

Lastapge!

4 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by IGBOSON1: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

LOL, if you bet your life you will just die for nothing coz it will not happen. Maybe in Lagos, Portugal. But certainly not Lagos, South West Nigeria.

^^^LOL@ the 200+ likes! grin
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Popemax(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
If GMB does not win 2moro's election, kindly tell Seun to deactivate my account immediately
it will surely be done mofo
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by onatisi(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
wummyanthoy:
Pdp nooni ! p
bros please tell dem ooo, if only they know what will happen maybe they will stop shouting sai buhari and start crying for buhari .
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by tosyne2much(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Twaci:
Oh! Now that's extreme!

Lalasti clala
Naija boiy
Fara no
Albe rto2k
Orijin 101.......

Ya'll should take note cos if Se.un doesn't do it, amma do it!
I mean it

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by 400billionman: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:
Jonathan will win by 70%(Seventy percent). I can bet my life!!!!!

You will long in the land of the living.

GEJ till 2019.

Court has disqualified Buhari..
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by onatisi(m): 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
lastpage:

Actually, most of Buhari's supporters are hard-working "normal people" whom like me, are posting from their desk in their workplace!

Buhari has no "Dollars" to throw around so hardly will you find Thugs and Area boyz around his Campaign.
Most of Buhari's supporters are also passionate people who do it simply because they want CHANGE and are fed-up with the mismanagement, cluelessness, ineptitude, desperation, divisiveness and corruption of President Jonathan.

The only way Buhari's supporters can show faith is to "respond online" to Jonathan's PAID SaTANist and Otimkpu (who we all know are benefiting from the money looted from our treasury and NNPC, by Jonathan and his cohorts).... since that does not require money as well.

[size=14pt]The BIG difference is that Jonathan's Supporters are BOUGHT with money, they have No Conscience![/size]

.... and we will use our PVC wisely and vote-out the "do-nothing" President Jonathan, come March 28!

Vote Buhari and experience the Difference between cluelessness, ineptitude, Corruption ...and INTEGRITY!

Lastapge!
tomorrow , we shall see . Pdp no dey pariwo,pdp no dey loud mouth.pdp simply gets the job done . Let's wait and see .
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by johnpalmer774(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:

I swear ur Life will be Wasted if you dare bet ur Life that Jonathan will Win Lagos .....U need to wake up from your Dream.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Ashleyma77(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
I mean it

so you'll give up your account and legacy for a result u don't know yet?.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by bakynes(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nashoji:
what will now motivate you to vote for the person you want to vote for, if not the same ethic and tribal sentiment. pls all of us can't support the same person.
Brother am a Yoruba man and an enlightened one , I lived in the UK for years and I want to be proud of my country just like British pple are proud of their country, this present administration doesn't have anything in stock for us. It's just reasonable to give another person a chance if they fumble we also vote them out.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by davades(m): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB

2 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by TS2(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:

By this time on Monday your life will not be yours then.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by scantee(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Even deaf & dumb knows that GEJ will win with more than 80% votes. In GEJ voice see u on the field tomorrow.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by johnpalmer774(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Buhari would win if he had shown us his certificate, but since he cunningly escaped the judgement by postponing his case in court; then its a sure bet for Jonathan to win in Lagos state

And that Jonathan PHD will feed ur Generation and give u a better life ......Idiot .
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by tosyne2much(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ashleyma77:

so you'll give up your account and legacy for a result u don't know yet?.
Hehehehe grin
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by fiponmile(m): 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by demandtruth: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
99% of those saying Jonathan are not resident in Lagos

Majority of them that do reside in Lagos, were those that
ran to their villages for the past one week

LAGOS FOR GMB

No problemo

2 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by skeletine(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
seunlayi:

jonathan will win, don't be fooled by the amount of likes APC e-warrior are getting on nairaland, it has been like that since 37th BC

Are you afraiding?
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by johnpalmer774(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
KMJY:
Do you knw why Buhari supporters seem plenty in this forum? It's because most of them are jobless internet freaks. GEJ supporters are mostly white colar workers/street husslers who do not hav time 4 the internet. The truth is that these category up here would troop out en masse to vote 4 GEJ 2moro

Good Thank God you said it with your Mouth that Buhari Supporter are Jobless , I guess that is enough Reason why we need to Vote for Change so that Buhari can put an end to the Joblessness and your incompetent Jona can go back to Otuoke.

2 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by aresa: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
tociano009:
Gej all the way

All the way to otuoke of course..
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by shammah1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
My vote + my family votes goes to President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by splashbaby(m): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:
You life for this clueless man... God is ashamed of you right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video) / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet / DSS Dismisses Marilyn Ogar’s Sister, 64 Trainee Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.