Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE (1882 Views)

Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! / The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by oluwasunshine(f): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Last year when i registered my account on whatsapp,one of the social medias,i met a beautifull girl,the girl was so pretty that i can never let go of her,when i first started,the girl paid no attention to me but as time goes on,i began to shift her by my side. The mistake was that i don't upload my pics,instead i uploaded my brother pics which i knew his face was so prettier than mine,she asked me if that was my pics but i said yes,she asked about my bio-data,i told her everything.
One day, she told me she wanted to visit my state to visit one of her friends and i lied to her that i wasn't around then and she said ok.
On getting to some certain level,she decided to marry me and i agree without even my parent and my brother knowing anything about it,when i saw that i can't avoid it anymore and i decided to let them know about it and they said i should tell her to pic a date for the both family to know one another and before then she should pay us a visit.
The girl actually came,on that saddened day my brother was also around,when the girl came,she began to romance my brother,he thought it was a sign of greeting until the girl kissed him on his cheek,i told him that i mistakenly upload his pics instead of mine and he became angry but i had nothing to do but to let my girlfriend be with him for sometimes.
My brother took it as a fate and enter the visitors room with her not knowing that the girl was a type of those romantic people,the girl told my brother to let them take a bath together but my brother refused.
I did not noticed that my younger brother had also began to have some feelings for him,the next day my brother took her to captain cook to take a breakfast, when they came ,i and my younger brother had some dispute not knowing the girl had heard what we were saying when we were fighting.
The girl packed all her belonging and ran away and my brother had been finding her since then when i was the real owner of the girl.
Fellow #airalanders,i need your help,what should i do please?
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
I don't know why I find this tale hard to believe.....

1 Like

Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Boxer007(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Last year when i registered my account on whatsapp,one of the social medias,i met a beautifull girl,the girl was so pretty that i can never let go of her,when i first started,the girl paid no attention to me but as time goes on,i began to shift her by my side. The mistake was that i don't upload my pics,instead i uploaded my brother pics which i knew his face was so prettier than mine,she asked me if that was my pics but i said yes,she asked about my bio-data,i told her everything.
One day, she told me she wanted to visit my state to visit one of her friends and i lied to her that i wasn't around then and she said ok.
On getting to some certain level,she decided to marry me and i agree without even my parent and my brother knowing anything about it,when i saw that i can't avoid it anymore and i decided to let them know about it and they said i should tell her to pic a date for the both family to know one another and before then she should pay us a visit.
The girl actually came,on that saddened day my brother was also around,when the girl came,she began to romance my brother,he thought it was a sign of greeting until the girl kissed him on his cheek,i told him that i mistakenly upload his pics instead of mine and he became angry but i had nothing to do but to let my girlfriend be with him for sometimes.
My brother took it as a fate and enter the visitors room with her not knowing that the girl was a type of those romantic people,the girl told my brother to let them take a bath together but my brother refused.
I did not noticed that my younger brother had also began to have some feelings for him,the next day my brother took her to captain cook to take a breakfast, when they came ,i and my younger brother had some dispute not knowing the girl had heard what we were saying when we were fighting.
The girl packed all her belonging and ran away and my brother had been finding her since then when i was the real owner of the girl.

Hi. are you single?
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Fulaboy(m): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
undecided
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Chizzy20(f): 2:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
eheyaa..stories dat touches hrt.
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Typical Nigeria movie I guess.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by williamspaul22(m): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
This story get k-leg, I no fit shout grin

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by oluwasunshine(f): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
D1ck:
. It is true o,seriously feeling it here cry
D1ck:
. It is true o,seriously feeling it here
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by oluwasunshine(f): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
urhoboman:
. No
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by oluwasunshine(f): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
urhoboman:
movie?
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by pretydiva(f): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Inferiority complex killed u op. U should b proud of urself be u ugly or not. After all nor b u create urself
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Lisaflex(f): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
*sings* ...ds is super story!
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Tales by sunlight!

Not even interesting.

Try harder. grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by arimahoseloka(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
lies
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
embarassed embarassed so O.P, wenti you con want us to do about this movie?na when part 2 go come? na interesting Nigerian film o cry embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
@OP, you are a Nollywood movie lover..
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by pinkycute(f): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Please work on your English cry
I'm Finding it difficult to understand....
Sorry I don't know how to advice you lipsrsealed

*****Walk out of thread******
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
What a big fool!

You thought you could trick someone into loving you by being someone else. Guess what? She did love you, but right now, you're in pain.

Serves you right. Your story is an example of why people should be themselves on social media.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Phikom(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
typical yoruba movie...
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Blackett:
What a big fool!

You thought you could trick someone into loving you by being someone else. Guess what? She did love you, but right now, you're in pain.

Serves you right. Your story is an example of why people should be themselves on social media.
I wasn't wasn't expecting anything less grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by ronald4lif(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
I thought I was watching a soap reading through. Could this be real
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by naijaboiy: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Moral of the story: Always Learn to Be Your True Fhuucking self!
undecided
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Babygal4eva(f): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
She decided to marry you without meeting you first? Ok then all this indian love una dey do

1 Like

Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by valmunich(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Okay... Where are the gullible ones, this is your story...

*moonwalks outta thread*
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by sneak3(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
This fellow just narrated a Yoruba movie.... Can't remember the title sha..

1 Like

Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by boxer022(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
oluwasunshine:
Point of correction, you are not the owner of the girl as she does not belong to you neither did she come through you. You made the mistake of uploading your brother's picture instead of your own and also lied to er that the picture was your own. What did you expect her to do when she came to your family house to see you? Did you expect her to jump into the arms of the person she does not know and who lied to her? She reacted the way any girl in love will react when they visit their lover"s house. Since you made the mistake, you have to live by it, plain and simple.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Exjoker(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
pinkycute:
Please work on your English cry
I'm Finding it difficult to understand....
Sorry I don't know how to advice you lipsrsealed

*****Walk out of thread******
Lol... smh
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by pinkycute(f): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin grin

Exjoker:
Lol... smh
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Exjoker(m): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
sneak3:
This fellow just narrated a Yoruba movie.... Can't remember the title sha..
No this is hard bro... Lol
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Chizzy20:
eheyaa..stories dat touches hrt.

Which heart? Free the young man joor. Maybe one of those movies.

...........................buy MTN 1GB (N1,200); ETISALAT 250MB(N500), 500MB (N800), 750MB (N1000), 1GB (N1300). 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: The Worst Mistake I Ever Commited.advice PLEASE by ipleddge: 12:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Remind d title of that movie,I don forget

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST SEE PHOTO: Buhari Has Caused Problem!!! / Check Out Ghanaian Bride Who Wore Sneakers On Wedding Day (see Photo) / Nicee Pics Whit Wiff (veiwa Description)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.