Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? (1721 Views)

Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by borga112(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
I want love too so yall better stop sending your nudes its getting too old.

Yes I know Im sexy and Rich but I also need love too. Ghana girls are different and always classy with big assss

Discuss
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by jonaifame22(m): 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
cheesy
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by borga112(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by Cholls(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
My brother you want make shaygirl vex for me abi.
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by megamank(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
what are you feeling like? i spit and walk away from this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by borga112(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
megamank:
what are you feeling like? i spit and walk away from this thread.

Typical nigerian u cant do this in brooklyn
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by borga112(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cholls:

undecided
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by delectablegyal(f): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Really! How much do u have that u r making noise?
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by megamank(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
borga112:

Typical nigerian u cant do this in brooklyn

that is why i love my nigeria.......pretend to be an American by calling brooklyn..........very soon trump will soon repatriate people back home.....he has taken this as his first assignment if voted in......better come back home now and start building a new nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by borga112(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
delectablegyal:
Really! How much do u have that u r making noise?

enough to feed u for life

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by borga112(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2015
megamank:

that is why i love my nigeria.......pretend to be an American by calling brooklyn..........very soon trump will soon repatriate people back home.....he has taken this as his first assignment if voted in......better come back home now and start building a new nigeria.

come back home when there aint no fuel and electricity? nigggga u play too much
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by twinkletee(f): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
borga112:

Yes I know Im sexy and Rich but I also need love too.

Discuss
mtchew...wots dis one feeling like?
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by delectablegyal(f): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
borga112:

enough to feed u for life

R u related to the minister of information? U lie pass am. Get out of here. Poor dude.
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by borga112(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
twinkletee:
mtchew...wots dis one feeling like?

super man angry
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by borga112(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
delectablegyal:

R u related to the minister of information? U lie pass am. Get out of here. Poor dude.

Related to El Chapo ( Google that)
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by Pheals(f): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
Op I won't blast
..does who will insult U will soon......
It's in their DNA undecided
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by megamank(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
borga112:

come back home when there aint no fuel and electricity? nigggga u play too much

the place you claim to be better was built by people that is why you are confortable there.......if every body had ran away like you did would there have been a great america today? the USA you are today once had serious issues like us and they still have it and will always have issue........if you are okay been a foreigner and building another mans economy i am very much okay joining hands with other well meaning nigerians to building a stronger nigeria that will be better that USA over time.............the only thing that remains constant is change....
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by borga112(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
megamank:

the place you claim to be better was built by people that is why you are confortable there.......if every body had ran away like you did would there have been a great america today? the USA you are today once had serious issues like us and they still have it and will always have issue........if you are okay been a foreigner and building another mans economy i am very much okay joining hands with other well meaning nigerians to building a stronger nigeria that will be better that USA over time.............the only thing that remains constant is change....

Nigeria is a joke grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by megamank(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
borga112:

Nigeria is a joke grin grin grin

you are even more than a joke but a comedian........are you wiser than more than 170million Nigerian that has choosen to believe that things can get better........i doubt if you can still remember you local goverment area not to ask you about your village..............very soon runaways like you will start returning back home for Jobs because after the rain come the sun......darkness cannot last forever light must show up one day and just a glimpse of light can overshadow the thickest darkness......

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by TrappKING(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Excuse me sir, but I think you're a FOOOL. Thank you smiley
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by Ay04z(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2015
nairaland girls wan die bekoz of fine boi...
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by ShayGirl(f): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Cholls:
Re: Why Nigerians Girls Want Me Because Of Sex And Money? by jayzon: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
borga112:

Yes I know Im sexy and Rich but I also need love too. Ghana girls are different and always classy with big assss

Discuss
dats Nigerian z for you

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Out With New Condoms Called Pant Condoms. 18+ Photos / Woo / Police Chased Armed Robbers,see The Stolen Items They Were Caught With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.