Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections (53681 Views)

Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram / PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Rzq4: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Here is the amusing thing about this article.....

There is a tendency in African countries to blame the white man.This is best summarized in a story Nelson Mandela told of his prison days. One Sunday, Mandela and his prison mates had a visit from an Afrikaans preacher. (This was not the first time said cleric had preached to them). The cleric in the course of his message jokingly stated that the difference between the Blacks and the Whites was that when the Whites have a problem, they sit down and work out a solution; blacks on the other hand...blame the whites.

I find this article very sad....and untruthful.. and unhelpful. Now, I do not like the PDP, and I wish they get voted out this election, but that is not the reason for my hate towards this article.

Recently, I was thinking about four counties....Germany, Japan, Iraq and Libya. All these countries have one thing in common....they were bombed and wrecked by America(in collabo with others) at some point in their lives....then occupied by the same Americans. Ten years later....Germany(both West and East) and Japan....were on the way to development. Iraq is still a mess.

Now, the usual reasons given for Iraq's mess is that it is a CIA plot to destabilse the Arab world...to protect Israel. But something tells me that the CIA does not have a hand in this. Iraq is destabilsed because Iraquis are not a good people. They do not like each other, they hurt each other and they kill and maim each other. All in a bid for power. Somehow.....I raquis are not willing to work together for the common good...unless they are in power. This has nothing to do with Iraq being an amalgam....Germany itself is an amalgam(formed 1871)...yet in the wake of WW2...Germans did not go round killing each other in the name of resisting the occupation the way Iraquis and Libyans are doing.Neither did the Japanese. It isn't because the world powers favored white nations; German reunification almost did not happen because many of the same world powers feared a united Germany, and Japan, on the other hand is not a white nation....they are Asians.

The problem with us Nigerians, and Iraqis and Libyans is that we do not like to take responsibility for our mistakes. We think that we are OK. The fact of the matter is that we are not. Key to Germany and Japan's rebuilding was an acceptance of the fact that they were wrong. The average Nigerian on the other hand blames others....including his own countrymen for his misfortunes. Recently, one man and his wife were arrested for abusing their child. Reason for abuse.....the child was held responsible for the man's lack of sucess in life. Now....if that man had been white...he would have blamed his lack of knowledge .....and would have sought out knowledge to become rich....even going back to school to acheive his dream, or putting himself under a mentor who has made it. But in Nigeria....we blame other people. Apparently it is the fault of the witch/the enemy tribe/etc that we are not prospering.

I am going to close by offering my advice to the OP......and to everyone reading this. We are not a good people. We are a bad people. Boko Haram and the economic disaster we find ourselves in are collectively our fault.It is high time we started doing solutions.....like revamping our education system, by spending more on power and mass public trrasport, by realisng we are a bigoted people...and taking steps to end that bigotry, and by refusing to blame the other guy.

This goes beyond politics my friends.....it is time we stopped blaming America....and blamed ourselves. It is time we stopped blaming other tribes...and blamed ourselves. We have brains....I suggest we use them.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Rzq4: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2015
the best comment so far. there is a yoruba adage yhat says if the wall is not dilapitated lizard wouldnt be able to walk through it
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Sirknani: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2015
OK[b]OK[/b]OK
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Slavery is when u sleep Without Power (In this Harsh Weather) with all your doors and window locked because of insecurity,
Wake up to queue for hours at the gas station to buy imported fuel with your hard-earned devalued Naira, go back home to charge your phone with your over worked China Generator, buy data bundle with unreasonable cost and u still use d unreasonable phone to ‪#‎Gej‬ till 2019. Na Suffer go kill u.

PLEASE VOTE WISELY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by pure2012soul(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Youhesh(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=Rzq4 post=32083390][/quote] Thank you, this just summarize the mentality of the present Nigerian youths. I wonder how a sane person will read this or write this and concludes that the US is the one sponsoring bokoharam inorder to help Buhari. The desperation of the PDP is appalling that they can point blame to any person or people for their calamities even their forefathers without looking inwards and search for ways to change the status quo. If some of the youths commenting on this forum are going to be leaders of tomorrow, then I fear for the future of this country.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by sammyj: 9:40am On Mar 28, 2015
grin grin
sniperr007:

Problem y Nigeria is like dis is cause if pple like. U don't ask questions and jus live in ur bubble.

Election is today so we know d winner and all dis irrational behavior of u and ur kind will reduce.

Smh
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by macof(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2015
I keep saying it that USA government is an enemy of Africa
Forget Obama being half black..the man is bigot against Africans especially Nigeria

1. Refused to sell weapons to Nigeria
2. Refused to help in intelligence gathering
3. Refused to aid Nigeria during the ebola crisis
4. Openly bad mouthing the Nigerian government and military
5. Cutting off oil imports from Nigeria

I blame Nigeria for expecting anything good from USA...maybe now GEJ will learn to look to our African nations rather than oversees opportunists

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Here is the amusing thing about this article.....

There is a tendency in African countries to blame the white man.This is best summarized in a story Nelson Mandela told of his prison days. One Sunday, Mandela and his prison mates had a visit from an Afrikaans preacher. (This was not the first time said cleric had preached to them). The cleric in the course of his message jokingly stated that the difference between the Blacks and the Whites was that when the Whites have a problem, they sit down and work out a solution; blacks on the other hand...blame the whites.

I find this article very sad....and untruthful.. and unhelpful. Now, I do not like the PDP, and I wish they get voted out this election, but that is not the reason for my hate towards this article.

Recently, I was thinking about four counties....Germany, Japan, Iraq and Libya. All these countries have one thing in common....they were bombed and wrecked by America(in collabo with others) at some point in their lives....then occupied by the same Americans. Ten years later....Germany(both West and East) and Japan....were on the way to development. Iraq is still a mess.

Now, the usual reasons given for Iraq's mess is that it is a CIA plot to destabilse the Arab world...to protect Israel. But something tells me that the CIA does not have a hand in this. Iraq is destabilsed because Iraquis are not a good people. They do not like each other, they hurt each other and they kill and maim each other. All in a bid for power. Somehow.....I raquis are not willing to work together for the common good...unless they are in power. This has nothing to do with Iraq being an amalgam....Germany itself is an amalgam(formed 1871)...yet in the wake of WW2...Germans did not go round killing each other in the name of resisting the occupation the way Iraquis and Libyans are doing.Neither did the Japanese. It isn't because the world powers favored white nations; German reunification almost did not happen because many of the same world powers feared a united Germany, and Japan, on the other hand is not a white nation....they are Asians.

The problem with us Nigerians, and Iraqis and Libyans is that we do not like to take responsibility for our mistakes. We think that we are OK. The fact of the matter is that we are not. Key to Germany and Japan's rebuilding was an acceptance of the fact that they were wrong. The average Nigerian on the other hand blames others....including his own countrymen for his misfortunes. Recently, one man and his wife were arrested for abusing their child. Reason for abuse.....the child was held responsible for the man's lack of sucess in life. Now....if that man had been white...he would have blamed his lack of knowledge .....and would have sought out knowledge to become rich....even going back to school to acheive his dream, or putting himself under a mentor who has made it. But in Nigeria....we blame other people. Apparently it is the fault of the witch/the enemy tribe/etc that we are not prospering.

I am going to close by offering my advice to the OP......and to everyone reading this. We are not a good people. We are a bad people. Boko Haram and the economic disaster we find ourselves in are collectively our fault.It is high time we started doing solutions.....like revamping our education system, by spending more on power and mass public trrasport, by realisng we are a bigoted people...and taking steps to end that bigotry, and by refusing to blame the other guy.

This goes beyond politics my friends.....it is time we stopped blaming America....and blamed ourselves. It is time we stopped blaming other tribes...and blamed ourselves. We have brains....I suggest we use them.
Good point! It has nothing to do with being white though. Japanese people aren't white. It has more to do with your last sentence. They use their brains.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by chrisie: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Smh undecided
You are wicked
duni04:

She-goat!
See your ugly face! And to think there's nothing behind the face in that your big head is tragic! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Peppyluv:
Smh undecided
You are wicked
I'm not.I just don't condone stupidity. That you're a woman doesn't mean you should b be dumb or make unintelligent posts, like she did.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by BraniacX(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Labayi96:
Let me add that this was d same people who were quick 2 comment on d rescheduling of d election bt turned a blind eye 2 d inadequacies of d country electoral management body despite jega lying dat he was ready as at feb14 these pple have destroyed countries & hv predicted doom 4 nigeria in 2015 MAY WE NEVER BECOME LIKE IRAQ & AFGHANISTAN WHERE THESE FRAUDSTERS HAVE INTRUDED IN THIER INTERNAL AFFAIRS

Meanwhile, the much touted game changing card reader is not functional in my polling unit as I speak to you
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by macof(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2015
sammyj:
Story for the gods, PDP propaganda !!!!

SAI GMB !!!

but surely they hold truths
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by gwumex(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
I wonder why u ar blaming other people for your own misfortune
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by gwumex(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Even if it is working,u will say it is not.
BraniacX:

Meanwhile, the much touted game changing card reader is not functional in my polling unit as I speak to you
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by BraniacX(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
gwumex:
Even if it is working,u will say it is not.

It has started working now, but 50% of the electorate are being invalidated and I just got validated after about 20 unsuccessful tries, anyway it happened to Jonathan too in otueke, just saying, jega is using this crucial exercise as a card reader experiment, let's hope it doesn't backfire because I can imagine a litany of complaints that will follow the election
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by darediamond(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
To the educated but pure Fools, when you tell them oil is keeping Nigeria together they say you are talking shit. When you make them realise that Jonathan is Powerfull and deeply wise, they will look at you with madness. When you tell them if Jona loes this Election, then it is over for NI G ER I A they will say na lie that who are the South South people, what can they do. The North have more than much to loose if Jona do not win this presi Election. Do you think those SS people will allow another mn with Abacha mentality to kill there Sons and daughters like Abacha, Obasanjo wrongfully did again?
It is time the Core North recognize other tribes that makes up Nigeria and bow to the Constitutionalised 6 Geo-political Zoning arrangement developed by Chief Bola Ige.
No region is born to rule. You agree to that with your actions, we remain one otherwise bé goionna fonkasibe like ina welder!!
frodobee:
As an aside, I woish to point out a possible scenario. This is for those who thinks the Igbo nation is at loss in this election. They are not, some of them supports GMB while the majority supports GEJ.
Now if GEJ wins, definitely crisis will erupt up north, but Nigeria will remain.
If GMB wins, crisis will erupt down south and Nigeria will divide- excerpt where you indulge in foolery, you will know that with the current state of the economy, Nigeria cannot stand wiuthout the little remittances from oil for as little as 3 months.
Now who is the real losers?
Anyways, I am biased towards GEJ, I like the his style and its results, media can't change my views. Just like my lil bro said "abeg make GEJ win make my YOUWIN package mature". Mind you he knows no one in government, an abberation of the usual norm.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Enochbreed:
Slavery is when u sleep Without Power (In this Harsh Weather) with all your doors and window locked because of insecurity,
Wake up to queue for hours at the gas station to buy imported fuel with your hard-earned devalued Naira, go back home to charge your phone with your over worked China Generator, buy data bundle with unreasonable cost and u still use d unreasonable phone to ‪#‎Gej‬ till 2019. Na Suffer go kill u.

PLEASE VOTE WISELY.

this the best write up in this thread, you deserve a nobel price bro.

I now GEJ is not worth voting, and buhari himself is not qualified to lead us. the world is changing we need someone with masters for president. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Borno State (Photos) / Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.