Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections (53649 Views)

Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram / PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ElekeNtioba: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
cococandy:

What is the difference prof?

There is a mighty difference my student. Gay rights includes right to identify as gay, marry as gay, enjoy same civic rights as hetersosexual pple do with no discrimination whatsoever.

Nigeria can chose to recognize gay pple bt deny them certain rights like some states in America. Bt no, Nigeria enacted law that persecutes dem instead and America is nt comfortable with dat.

Any more questions??
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by lawbabs: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Last minute whipping of sentiment... Lol! Pdp acting like opposition...
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Pinkybush: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
vacanci:

Did our Constitution say that American president must come to our rescue. Why bring another president into your problems. All this article na wash
you are a BIG FOO! Do we produce weapons in Nigeria? Does it ñean going to them for weapons implies asking them to come and rescue us?
All this brainwash APC e-rats, I pity u pple.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Pinkybush: 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
vacanci:

Did our Constitution say that American president must come to our rescue. Why bring another president into your problems. All this article na wash
you are a BIG FOO! Do we produce weapons in Nigeria? Does it mean going to them for weapons implies asking them to come and rescue us?
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by lawbabs: 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
The bloggers who got presidential dollars are working for their money...
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by kesikeller(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
ibietela2:

The US with her allies couldn't defeat rag-tag Iraqi rebels, ISIS, etc
first and foremost those rebels u named are in foreign lands. They are many policies the UN have to consider while intervening in any country and Iraqi army are winning the war against ISIS with the help of US air strikes, check your facts well. You want to tell me if ISIS attacked America directly in their land by now they wouldn't have been wiped out even Chad and Cameron won d war against boko haram they were eradicated from their land while maiming many of them they found solace in nigeria. why? Cuz the government are playing politics with our lives. Our military are up to the task, how can a president of a country come out and said that he underestimated a terror group that means he is clueless, if it is d western world u will be impeached cuz if it was a far more powerful group by nw nigeria would have been in non existence.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by roycegabby(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
That is another one....!

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pinkybush:
you are a BIG FOO! Do we produce weapons in Nigeria? Does it ñean going to them for weapons implies asking them to come and rescue us?
See who's pitying who! Someone is leading your country into the abyss and you're here singing his praises. Lemme guess you're either from the SS\SE or your father is a Federal government contractor. If neither, then you're just very stupîd!

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2015
An Eye-Opener
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by chronique(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2015
About a year or two ago,after studying and doing a research of how the US funded the Taliban rebels against the Afghan government and the Russian forces,I wrote an article here. In the course of studying how America created the monster Osama bin laden,I came across an article by a whistle blower,which centred on the main reasons why the US africom command was being set up in africa. The article from the whistle blower,had indicted the US on possible involvement in the boko haram issue.

When I wrote and published the article,a few nairalanders asked if I was posting with a secure VPN. Someone talked about how a whistle blower mysteriously disappeared in her area,for writing such. Unfortunately,the nairaland thread got lost during the time it was hacked.

One thing I'd love to believe is that America might have a hand in this boko haram issue.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
WHATEVER THAT HAPPENS NIGERIANS SHOULD VOTE THEIR CHOICE AND WHOEVER THAT WINS SHOULD LEAD US AND NO REGION SHOULD RAISE ANY DUST.

We have one homeland and the name is Nigeria - Let us that are detrabilized stop anyone that wants to create chaos and mayhem.

We can joke and throw Jabs about our political differences but if we don't have a home we don't have a life .

Nigeria must unite against all odds.

A United Nigeria is a task for everyone of us to achieve .

We should forget about our differences and build a united Nigeria irrespective of who is lord and who seem to look like a slave .

Nigeria is a test for the entire black race , we shouldn't disappoint millions of people that look up to us .

God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa
God bless the black race.

It's shymmex - get the porkies pies out of ya mouth, doozy. grin

When the fecky fvck did you become detribalised after cursing out Yorubas for like two years straight, with all kinds of utterly disrespectful and virulent names? lol. I just gave you a pass cos you're darg and shiit happens, ya dig. Anyway, the word "detribalised" in this context is an oxymoron - unless you're banished from ya tribe and Nigeria. And I doubt your folks in ya hometown of Port harcourt and Nigeria have disowned you. grin

You can't be detribalised - we're all tribal people. I hope your "chatty patty" on this thread isn't because you had a premonition that ya guy, GEJ, would get his ar.se whooped at the pools tomorrow. The US Marines and Special Forces are watching closely from within Nigeria and Ghana - and I heard the Royal Navy and SAS are already in Sierra Leone. You lot shouldn't mess about tomorrow cos it won't be a pretty sight. tongue

Have fun, my nyggah - and vote wisely for the winning team. This isn't about North Vs. South cos too many folks within naija have been programmed to think that way. It's about creating a 4-year window of opportunity for a trusted member of the old-guards to stabilise things - and allow the Nigerian youths build a solid structure within the 4-year gap they can consolidate on, when it's time to challenge the status quo.

God bless Mama Africa.

God bless the black race.

P.S: I logged on, and boom, I discovered that one of this id.iotic supermods must have banned me till after the election for a reason I'm still oblivious to cos I still posted this morning without breaking any rules whatsoever lol. And I remember I still have my "Sheeple" handle from 2013 intact, after deactivating all the "shymmex" series. Muthaphuck these mods - I'll check the election results on Monday morning. Be safe, doozy - bullets ain't got no name. grin

Out.

Shalom.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by kollinpowel(m): 12:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Rossikk:

KINDLY SHUT YOUR ILLITERATE MOUTH. PEOPLE HERE ARE NOT STUPI.D. IF YOU CANNOT TACKLE A SINGLE POINT OR CLAIM RAISED BY THE ARTICLE, GO BACK AND DO WHAT YOU WERE DOING. LAZY, UNINFORMED THING.
i shake my head for all of u no wonder u cant attain the post of a leader when at every point u all point accusing fingers instead of hitting the nail on the head . ode
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by cococandy(f): 12:09am On Mar 28, 2015
There is basically no difference between allowing gay rights and abolishing laws that criminalize gayness.

In each case, a gay oloerson is allowed to identify as gay without being stigmatized, victimized or discriminated against in the society.

Una like to blow grammar confuse unaself.

ElekeNtioba:

There is a mighty difference my student. Gay rights includes right to identify as gay, marry as gay, enjoy same civic rights as hetersosexual pple do with no discrimination whatsoever.

Nigeria can chose to recognize gay pple bt deny them certain rights like some states in America. Bt no, Nigeria enacted law that persecutes dem instead and America is nt comfortable with dat.

Any more questions??
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by cococandy(f): 12:11am On Mar 28, 2015
dubemivan:

you sure know what to expect.... Obama is an antichrist!!!
why is he antiChrist?

Because he doesn't imprison gay people?
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by cococandy(f): 12:11am On Mar 28, 2015
duni04:

Its very easy to spot a Jonathan supporter, they're always clueless undecided
goat

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:
goat
She-goat!
See your ugly face! And to think there's nothing behind the face in that your big head is tragic! undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by cococandy(f): 12:17am On Mar 28, 2015
duni04:

She-goat!
See your ugly face! And to think there's nothing behind the face in that your big head is tragic! undecided
Grandfather goat

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 12:18am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:

Grandfather goat
Lol y cover your nose? Too big for comfort?

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ElekeNtioba: 12:19am On Mar 28, 2015
duni04:

Bros you deserve to be punched 5 times first then shot dead! Buhari makes blunders in interviews? Is it Nadia Buhari you've been watching? Jonathan that I can't even stand watching on TV cos he always has something stupid to say?
Whose campaign is being sponsored by corrupt people? All the crooks that Jonathan dashed our electricity distribution and oil companies to? Or the school children that have been contributing to Buharis campaign?
Jonathan is taking us to greater heights by crashing our foreign reserves and spraying on OPC and MASSOB? Crashing our exchange rate so mama piss or Pastor 50cent Oritsajafor will stuff fewer dollar bills in their private planes when on their money laundering tours?
Your entire post reeks of stupidity and cluelessness. You're as clueless as your father in Abiuja. From your moniker I can tell you're from that stupîd part of Nigeria where people have no sense of morality and follow for follow follow sake or money. Shameless he goat u are.

let me answer u reasonably despite ur uncouth nature. You are most probably a tout.

Jonathan's performance is subjective. He has achieved in so many sectors and broken grounds in other. He has introduced new ideas any forthcoming administration can build on.

I'm not saying he is the best president Nigeria has ever had bt he has spent most of his time trying to secure himself from unyielding - somtimes unjustified - attacks.

Idont know what ur level of education is bt someone who is considered a presidential hopeful in 170 million country CANNOT be saying things like "i will stabilize the international price of oil", and "i will make one dollar to be one naira". Is he addressing a bunch of nursery school pupils These are very clueless statements dat should have caused pple to question his state of mind. Its a big blunder that even a freshman economist will know is wrong. In America, the embarassment alone would force him to relinquish his candidacy bt in Nigeri even d so-called educated keep shouting "Sai Buhari" like zombies.

As for corruption, I never said JOnathan isnt corrupt. I only pointed out that Buhari has been using anti-corruption as d pinnacle of his campaign bt i dont think it will sail especially when his backers are corrupt. There is NO corrupt-free politician in Nigeria. He would have to jail every politician both in PDP and APC. Realistically, I dont expect that to happen. His anti-corruption strategy is already messed up even before he enters office. Its only a kid that would fall for it.

You sound very hurt, dont kill urself because of politician who is not aware of ur existence. And as for my origin, i would have answered u bt lets leave it for another thread.

For me, Jonathan may not be the best, bt Buhari is nowhere a worthy alternative. If APC had offered Ibrahim Shekarau, a seasoned scholar and intellectual, it would have been a different story. Bt no they gave us Buhari ONLY because he would draw more northen muslim vote....nothing else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 12:23am On Mar 28, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

let me answer u reasonably despite ur uncouth nature. You are most probably a tout.

Jonathan's performance is subjective. He has achieved in so many sectors and broken grounds in other. He has introduced new ideas any forthcoming administration can build on.

I'm not saying he is the best president Nigeria has ever had bt he has spent most of his time trying to secure himself from unyielding - somtimes unjustified - attacks.

Idont know what ur level of education is bt someone who is considered a presidential hopeful in 170 million country CANNOT be saying things like "i will stabilize the international price of oil", and "i will make one dollar to be one naira". Is he addressing a bunch of nursery school pupils These are very clueless statements dat should have caused pple to question his state of mind. Its a big blunder that even a freshman economist will know is wrong. In America, the embarassment alone would force him to relinquish his candidacy bt in Nigeri even d so-called educated keep shouting "Sai Buhari" like zombies.

As for corruption, I never said JOnathan isnt corrupt. I only pointed out that Buhari has been using anti-corruption as d pinnacle of his campaign bt i dont think it will sail especially when his backers are corrupt. There is NO corrupt-free politician in Nigeria. He would have to jail every politician both in PDP and APC. Realistically, I dont expect that to happen. His anti-corruption strategy is already messed up even before he enters office. Its only a kid that would fall for it.

You sound very hurt, dont kill urself because of politician who is not aware of ur existence. And as for my origin, i would have answered u bt lets leave it for another thread.

For me, Jonathan may not be the best, bt Buhari is nowhere a worthy alternative. If APC had offered Ibrahim Shekarau, a seasoned scholar and intellectual, it would have been a different story. Bt no they gave us Buhari ONLY because he would draw more northen muslim vote....nothing else.

See I'll just leave you to your stupidity!
I've come to accept that anybody that sees nothing wrong in relecting a President that empowers one group of ethnic militants with billions, cedes a sizable portion of his territory to another group of militants, and then gives yet another group of militants licences to buy gun boats, is just a monumental fool. No point arguing with you.
Like I said, I'm 100% sure you're from the SS\SE undecided
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 28, 2015
They shall surely together, but not by me.
whosoever shall gather against the good of my country Nigeria shall fall for our sake.

GEJ till Rapture
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ElekeNtioba: 12:28am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:
There is basically no difference between allowing gay rights and abolishing laws that criminalize gayness.

In each case, a gay oloerson is allowed to identify as gay without being stigmatized, victimized or discriminated against in the society.

Una like to blow grammar confuse unaself.

after all i explained, u chose to confuse urself out of sturbonness.

In America, gay pple have rights bt in Nigeria they are not even recognized talkless of rights. Infact Nigeria made law that punishes anyone who identifies as gay....it is dat particular law dat America takes exception to. How hard can that be to understand biko??

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ngoziama: 12:30am On Mar 28, 2015
sammyj:
Story for the gods, PDP propaganda !!!!

SAI GMB !!!

This is not a propaganda but a fact.America has been deceiving the world and that is why I love Putin who marches them word for word. Obama's style of sending messages to nations can be attributed to the uprise in the middle east. They say they are true democrats yet they are friends with a man who thwarted our democracy
and caused us pains.Buhari opened the door to our pains.Is obama not aware of the fact that buhari incited his street urchins to kill innocent nigerians to an extent that a pregnant corper was gang raped and also killed.is obama not aware of the large number of nigerians that buhari wasted even over cock theft.Today they say they cant sell arms to us because we have violated human rights yet obama and his allies watched as they wasted gadaffi, disgraced mubarak and today they are paying the price by being targets of isis
This story is no propaganda.nigerians know it but I urge all nigerians to disappoint him.This was the same man nigerians fervently prayed for his victory yet to give us drugs for ebola, he refused and felt GEJs government was going to fail in that area so that he could call him a failure again.Obama decided to stop buying our oil close to election so as to worsen our economy which apc is campaigning with yet buhari does not know the meaning of apc not to talk of Gdp.If kerry actually said that arms would be sold to nigeria after elections then please reserve them for your generations.Honestly, the earlier africa braces up and believes in herself like china and russia the better for her. I am so disappointed that these people are working with the likes of tinubu who is no saint at alllllll . Nigerians have been given the message to vote wisely.Dont worry we shall vote wisely.The same arms america refused to help us with they have brought to ghana hoping and praying to see an africa spring.obama, goodluck may seem slow but I bet you that goodluck is working and has good intentions for the land. Obama participatwd in a debate with mitt romney but the candidare you are supporting holds only townhall meetingsreading from his mmicrochips. Nigeriab remember that we are too big to be pushed around.They have seen not only the largest economy but a nation that plans to stop importation of cars fro america.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by nzeadachie: 12:30am On Mar 28, 2015
MY OWN BE SAY NO JONATHAN NO NIGERIA, AMERICA WANT NIGERIA TO BE AS THEY PREDICT AND I THANK GOD FOR THAT BIAFRA IS LOADING ((((((((((((((((BIAFRA))))))))))))))))))

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

In America, gay pple have rights bt in Nigeria they are not even recognized talkless of rights. Infact Nigeria made law that punishes anyone who identifies as gay....it is dat particular law dat America takes exception to. How hard can that be to understand biko??
Lol comic relief! Watching two blind an dumb Jonatharians lecture themselves. Classic!

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by discusant: 12:35am On Mar 28, 2015
OracleMxNelson:
It wasn't Michelle Obama that began the #bringbackourgirls campaign... It was a Nigerian... Now how do you expect me to read the rest of your post.

Mugu, you don't know that what they could waste their soldiers and arms to fight for in Nigeria is what they want to achieve by making Buhari a puppet president for Nigeria.

Did you watch the dramas in Libya and Iraq?
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ngoziama: 12:35am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:
Say this is true, what would Obama stand to gain from a Buhari adiministration?
Legalization of gay rights? Or.....?

Of course.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Mar 28, 2015
duni04:

Lol comic relief! Watching two blind an dumb Jonatharians lecture themselves. Classic!

If someone were to ask you why you're so rude and uncouth to other people on this thread, you don't have any simple answer except that they don't support buhari with you.

How intolerant and medieval.
Maybe you should carry a gun and shoot anyone you come across who doesn't buy into your buharism.

That could give you some peace you know.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 12:41am On Mar 28, 2015
discusant:

Mugu, you don't know that what they could waste their soldiers and arms to fight for in Nigeria is what they want to achieve by making Buhari a puppet president for Nigeria.

Did you watch the dramas in Libya and Iraq?
Buhari that fought indiscipline when he was head of state, that couldn't and still can't stand corruption is a puppet? While that clueless dunce in Abuja that can't control his wife, can't control his 50 cent pastor, can't reign in Ijaw militants that chased him away from commissioning an oil terminal in Delta state, can't say no to subsidy thieves, openly flirts with Femi fani Kayode, Gbenga Daniel and Akala (all have corruption cases with the EFCC), can't even look confident during interviews. Its that one that is not a puppet abi?
You're as dumb as Jonathan, maybe even dumber!
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 12:43am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:

If someone were to ask you why you're so rude and uncouth to other people on this thread, you don't have any simple answer except that they don't support buhari with you.

How intolerant and medieval.
Maybe you should carry a gun and shoot anyone you come across who doesn't buy into your buharism.

That could give you some peace you know.

Still haven't answered the nose question. Too big for comfort?

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by cococandy(f): 12:45am On Mar 28, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Nna over explanation of simple points only leads to frustration. grin

Recognition and rights are the same thing.
If they are recognized by the constitution they they will have right in the constitution.

If they aren't recognized, they won't have any right.

There's nothing like recognition without rights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 12:47am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:

Nna over explanation of simple points only leads to frustration. grin

Recognition and rights are the same thing.
If they are recognized by the constitution they they will have right in the constitution.

If they aren't recognized, they won't have any right.

There's nothing like recognition without rights.
And the comedy continues.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Atiku Cools Off In Dubai / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.