Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections (53658 Views)

Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram / PDP Didn’t Win Elections In S’east – Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by cococandy(f): 12:47am On Mar 28, 2015
duni04:

Still haven't answered the nose question. Too big for comfort?

Only you on this thread from page one to here. Fighting eveyone tooth and nail.

If buhari doesn't win I hope you won't pass out

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ElekeNtioba: 12:50am On Mar 28, 2015
duni04:

See I'll just leave you to your stupidity!
I've come to accept that anybody that sees nothing wrong in relecting a President that empowers one group of ethnic militants with billions, cedes a sizable portion of his territory to another group of militants, and then gives yet another group of militants licences to buy gun boats, is just a monumental fool. No point arguing with you.
Like I said, I'm 100% sure you're from the SS\SE undecided

My coming from SS/SE has ntin to do with my preference for GEJ. I arrived at my decision after examining both candidacies.

All u have been saying are the wild claims APC propaganda team has been feeding pple. U have never bothered to examine the ramifications of their assertions.
Let me keep educating you.

The empowerment of militants was initiated by the Yar'adua regime. It was part of the deal that brought militancy to an end. The details were not made public, bt they were made promises that included contracts both in the oil industry and their region. The early demise of Yar'adua resulted in Jonathan merely following up on the terms of agreement. Moreover those boys know the creeks more than anyone includind the entire Nigerian Navy. They were former pirates and oil bunkerers. It was a commendable strategy by Yar'adua/Jonathan to actively engage them to fight piracy and oil theft in their home region.

Dont let propagandists use ur brain. If u say u ar educated, then read up and make educated judgements.

I have no desire to enage in any further arguments with u...clearly u dont have a mind of ur own....#finalReply

3 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 12:50am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:

Only you on this thread from page one to here. Fighting eveyone tooth and nail.

If buhari doesn't win I hope you won't pass out
Nah I won't cos he'll win! Then we'll get rid of that clueless îdiot in Abuja and finally move this country forward!
Its about time!

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 12:53am On Mar 28, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

My coming from SS/SE has ntin to do with my preference for GEJ. I arrived at my decision after examining both candidacies.

All u have been saying are the wild claims APC propaganda team has been feeding pple. U have never bothered to examine the ramifications of their assertions.

The empowerment of militants was initiated by the Yar'adua regime. It was part of the deal that brought militancy to an end. The details were not made public, bt they were made promises that included contracts both in the oil industry and their region. The early demise of Yar'adua resulted in Jonathan merely following up on the terms of agreement. Moreover those boys know the creeks more than anyone includind the entire Nigerian Navy. They were former pirates and oil bunkerers. It was a commendable strategy by Yar'adua/Jonathan to actively engage them to fight piracy and oil theft in their home region.

Dont let propagandists use ur brain. If u say u ar educated, then read up and make educated judgements.

I have no desire to enage in any further arguments with u...clearly u dont have a mind of ur own....#finalReply
I'm vindicated! Bury your tribalistic head in shame! You want to see Nigeria run aground into the abyss by an îdiot cos the îdiot is from your village!
Shame on u!!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by dubemivan(m): 12:56am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:
why is he antiChrist?

Because he doesn't imprison gay people?
its obvious you dont understand antichrist........ cos Obama and his bills has clearly affirmed that to be veracious!!!
Meanwhile refering to gay..... its way beyond that! those men are EVIL
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Eluwilussit(m): 12:58am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:
Say this is true, what would Obama stand to gain from a Buhari adiministration?
Legalization of gay rights? Or.....?

Obama is a bloody Islamic apologist. He is the enemy of the true friends of America. He is a disgrace to his African heritage.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by cococandy(f): 12:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Obama is a bloody Islamic apologist. He is the enemy of the true friends of America. He is a disgrace to his African heritage.
ok
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ElekeNtioba: 12:59am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:

Nna over explanation of simple points only leads to frustration. grin

Recognition and rights are the same thing.
If they are recognized by the constitution they they will have right in the constitution.

If they aren't recognized, they won't have any right.

There's nothing like recognition without rights.

Actually there is...in some states in USA, gays are not allowed to marry. In some countries that allow gay marriage, they are not allowed to adopt a child. There are still some companies in d west that deny gay couples same benefits dat heterosexual couples enjoy.

America practices federalism which means states are allowed to have separate laws on gay rights.

I hope there are no more ambiguities.

You are very stubborn girl.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by cococandy(f): 12:59am On Mar 28, 2015
dubemivan:

its obvious you dont understand antichrist........ cos Obama and his bills has clearly affirmed that to be veracious!!!
Meanwhile refering to gay..... its way beyond that! those men are EVIL
really? cheesy
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ElekeNtioba: 1:02am On Mar 28, 2015
duni04:

Lol comic relief! Watching two blind an dumb Jonatharians lecture themselves. Classic!

u ar just a hopeless idìot. Go and find somthing better to do.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 1:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Lol the comedy continues! See ignorance and stupîdity on display! Antichrist! Omg!!! grin
Please keep the stupidity flowing Jonatharians!

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by duni04(m): 1:05am On Mar 28, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

grin eeya the fool couldn't hold his foolishness again. He had to make one final attempt at stupidity! Keep the stupidity coming please grin
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by cococandy(f): 1:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Which means that gays status is not legally recognized in those states.

You're a stubborn too cheesy

I do know what would be a better way to put what you're trying to say sha.

That even if NIGERIA won't give gays the permission to marry or adopt, they could at least not make it a crime punishable by the law.

It's been fun messing with you. grin

ElekeNtioba:

Actually there is...in some states in USA, gays are not allowed to marry. In some countries that allow gay marriage, they are not allowed to adopt a child. There are still some companies in d west that deny gay couples same benefits dat heterosexual couples enjoy.

America practices federalism which means states are allowed to have separate laws on gay rights.

I hope there are no more ambiguities.

You are very stubborn girl.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ElekeNtioba: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:
Which means that gays status is not legally recognized in those states.

You're a stubborn too cheesy

I do know what would be a better way to put what you're trying to say sha.

That even if NIGERIA won't give gays the permission to marry or adopt, they could at least not make it a crime punishable by the law.

It's been fun messing with you. grin

no prob....i've forgiven you. Bt dont do it again.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ElekeNtioba: 1:32am On Mar 28, 2015
jmichlins:
So you believe that if America should sponsor terrorism in Nigeria that Jonathan can end it in 6weeks? Common sense is not common at all. With scrap from American ammunition, little training from the America and little intelligence from CIA, Jonathan will wake up to see himself in sambisa forest

america no be God. They failed to defeat north vietnam, failed to defeat taliban, couldnt rout north korea, they even failed to bring down Syria's Assad. Dont make them what they are not.

They can cause big problems for Nigeria without sponsoring Boko haram and thats what they did. Read the article and find out.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Truckpusher(m): 1:35am On Mar 28, 2015

It's shymmex - get the porkies pies out of ya mouth, doozy. grin

When the fecky fvck did you become detribalised after cursing out Yorubas for like two years straight, with all kinds of utterly disrespectful and virulent names? lol. I just gave you a pass cos you're darg and shiit happens, ya dig. Anyway, the word "detribalised" in this context is an oxymoron - unless you're banished from ya tribe and Nigeria. And I doubt your folks in ya hometown of Port harcourt and Nigeria have disowned you. grin

You can't be detribalised - we're all tribal people. I hope your "chatty patty" on this thread isn't because you had a premonition that ya guy, GEJ, would get his ar.se whooped at the pools tomorrow. The US Marines and Special Forces are watching closely from within Nigeria and Ghana - and I heard the Royal Navy and SAS are already in Sierra Leone. You lot shouldn't mess about tomorrow cos it won't be a pretty sight. tongue

Have fun, my nyggah - and vote wisely for the winning team. This isn't about North Vs. South cos too many folks within naija have been programmed to think that way. It's about creating a 4-year window of opportunity for a trusted member of the old-guards to stabilise things - and allow the Nigerian youths build a solid structure within the 4-year gap they can consolidate on, when it's time to challenge the status quo.

God bless Mama Africa.

God bless the black race.

P.S: I logged on, and boom, I discovered that one of this id.iotic supermods must have banned me till after the election for a reason I'm still oblivious to cos I still posted this morning without breaking any rules whatsoever lol. And I remember I still have my "Sheeple" handle from 2013 intact, after deactivating all the "shymmex" series. Muthaphuck these mods - I'll check the election results on Monday morning. Be safe, doozy - bullets ain't got no name. grin

Out.

Shalom.
I will reply you and tell you what I feel about you exactly this time 24hrs from now .

Don't peace out yet cos you and I need to iron out some issues .

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by promisepatojnr(m): 1:40am On Mar 28, 2015
U. S has always wanted to remove leaders that dont listen to dem

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by dubemivan(m): 1:46am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:
really? cheesy
ummmm..... maybe, maybe not cool
But hey! you beautiful too.......... wink
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Emyogalanya: 1:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Citizens of nigeria brothers of africa in the name of our country i prof. Attahiru jega presents to you the final events of our general elections our great exercise to sustain our nascent democracy we appeal to the almighty God to grant us bless us with a leader that will lead into an ocean of peace and properity
FROM THE HOUSE OF P.D.P behold jonathan threax joined in contest today by the ever smiling vice president of nigeria behold namadina sambo murmillo together they stand against a man who has never won an election a coup plotter and truncator of democracy by the grace of the A.P.C behold buhari (THEOKOLESE) the shadow of boko haram(DEATH)

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by babbyboy24: 1:57am On Mar 28, 2015
well lookin at d likes and what I have gather so far seem buhari is having fans Dan Gej,bt let me tel u,Obama is illuminaty and he is supporting buhari,the same man who says if what happen in 2011 repeat its self d baboon n d dog will soak in blood, Cus of dis same man violent so many innocent lost there life in 2011,just take a look at dis man all the p eople sponsoring him are all bad,na tel me what's good will he do,Gej whom goodluck had b following right from youth,the fact is clear he did not strive for d post God just place him there or,is he d 1 dat kill d ex President, let me tel u,it's does nt matter who is supporting u or d connection u have as long as God is concern hehehehe........I don't no how is going to hapen what's I no is bible said let d whole world b against me in d name of d Lord I will overcom Gej will win and PDP will win Lagos dis time around ur opinion don't matter dats what God said to me believe. it or nt is a vision GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN and may dat goodluck following Gej follow us too IJN GOD IS IN CONTROL

2 Likes

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:03am On Mar 28, 2015
I knew this all alone. Nigeria is quickly growing and America knows that if this continues at the pace it currently is, Nigeria will eventually control the entire Africa which the US doesn't want. They want to continue being puppet masters.
Remember what happened when they tried to get Nigeria to legalize gay marriages? as soon as Nigeria said NO, most other african countries followed suit.
America is nobody's friend QED

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by geoworldedu: 2:08am On Mar 28, 2015
First, the title is misleading, so the content must also be a crap. Secondly, if i were OBAMA i will do worse. Ask me why? Gej is far far richer than Obama and yet the richer is asking for help? Impossible! Also, no good country is ready to associate with corruption. GEJ Is the most corrupt person ever liveth. He is the real Fatai rolling dollar. grin
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ighodalonosa(m): 2:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Collynzo419:
Nonsense !

Nigerians want Jonathan out!

He is a corrupt man!

He has terrorized Nigerians and we have had ENOUGH!

1.Is it America that tied his hands from dealing with terrorist activities in Northern Nigeria?

2.Is it America that sent soldiers to war without the right equipments?

3. Is it America that court marshaled Soldiers that complained about the poor infrastructure available to them?

4.Is it America that made Jonathan to go rocking a woman's yansh the next day after a bombing in the North?

5. Is it America that sanctioned the use of thousands of Nigerian soldiers to facilitate rigging in Osun, Anambra and Ekiti states while they was a shortage of army personnel in the North?

6. Is it America that signed multi-billion contracts with violent people like Gani Adams, Tompolo, Asari etc?

Abeg we don tire for Jona excuses!

Change is coming.....

IF U VOTE BUHARI, MY FRIEND U WILL REGRET UR LIFE LATER. OR MAY B U RE JUST A ROBOT TICKING LIKES.

LETS DO THIS APC SUPPORTERS
TICK LIKE FOR BUHARI AND PUT UR PASSPORT THERE

APC DOES NOT HAVE SUPPORTERS ON NAIRALAND. PARTY OF LIES. ROBOTS ARE TICKING LIKES HERE.

KEEP DECIEVING PEOPLE. I SHOULD GO AND USE MY HAND TO MAKE MYSELF A SLAVE TO TINUBU? OLUWA MAJE.

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by nzeadachie: 2:18am On Mar 28, 2015
ighodalonosa:

IF U VOTE BUHARI, MY FRIEND U WILL REGRET UR LIFE LATER. OR MAY B U RE JUST A ROBOT TICKING LIKES.

LETS DO THIS APC SUPPORTERS
TICK LIKE FOR BUHARI AND PUT UR PASSPORT THERE

APC DOES NOT HAVE SUPPORTERS ON NAIRALAND. PARTY OF LIES. ROBOTS ARE TICKING LIKES HERE.

KEEP DECIEVING PEOPLE. I SHOULD GO AND USE MY HAND TO MAKE MYSELF A SLAVE TO TINUBU? OLUWA MAJE.
NO MIND THEM, THEY CAN COMMENT ON NEWS WITHOUT READING IT HAD IT BE THAT HE READ THE NEWS HE CAN NOT BE ASKING THOSE SILLY QUESTIONS
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by cococandy(f): 2:25am On Mar 28, 2015
dubemivan:

ummmm..... maybe, maybe not cool
But hey! you beautiful too.......... wink

Ha don't let duni04 catch you saying that grin
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Utter rubbish! Balderdash!! Bunkum!!!
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by dubemivan(m): 2:40am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:

Ha don't let duni04 catch you saying that grin
like seriously shocked shocked shocked
I have no idea beside He can go and swallow Stone lipsrsealed
I trully mean you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by Abithel: 3:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Remember! Mo-fuckers!...

Remember! Mo-fuckers never loved us!

USA = MOTHERFUCKERS

1 Like

Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by NobleG1(m): 3:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Complete nonsense!!!
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by kingthreat(m): 3:08am On Mar 28, 2015
dazangel11:
na Christians wet dey near these mallams I dey sorry for. e go be like film for their eye.

Nigeria remains a multicultural and multireligious nation. If its not cool with you, get the fvck out.
Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by ckmayoca: 4:19am On Mar 28, 2015
mikeansy:
Obama's behaviour towards Nigeria has been disgraceful but guess what? Its a good thing. It will help Nigeria think differently

I believe that when GEJ is re-elected Nigeria will strive to be petrol sufficient. We should refine all the petrol we use and even export petrol to other African countries

He promised that before and couldn't even start it let alone making it an abandoned project.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.