Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married (1114 Views)

Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by windgold: 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
My girlfriend insists repeatedly that her bestfrnd lives with us when we get married.. she explains it is a form of help she is rendering to her friend whom she cares about nd dis help must fall within the first three years of our marriage. I bluntly refused but she is insisting... please house if u are in my shoes, what will u do? I keep on saying no no no but she is saying yes yes nd we have been arguing over it for long now.
Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Welcome the idea bro! U'v got urselv anoda free wife! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by dicksj93: 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bi
Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by Fulaboy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Buy one cheesy get one free cheesy such a good idea grin

3 Likes

Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by Mcowubaba: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Th3reesome alert!!!

M outta of here sad wink...
Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by lordthree(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
your girlfriend might be a lesbian and you are just a beard (a stooge, someone used to avoid suspicion )

5 Likes

Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by humberjade: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Are u sure they are not lesbians?

Why not just help raise some cash for her friend to get accommodation else where, if u must help them...It just not right bro...something fishy is going on...probe her further abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by eyeview: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bros,if she's insisting to the extent that your stand won't make her change her mind,then am sorry but there are 2likely possibilities.
1. She's a lesbian and her friend is her partner and she is using you as a front. A case of eating her cake and still having it.
2. There's a spiritual covenant between them which is stronger than her marriage to you.
Either way,you're just a distant 3rd party in a greater scheme.

3 Likes

Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by alberto2k(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bruh you're lucky... just form vex small and later lock up cool

1 Like

Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by goodmorning40: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
She doesn't want u to be sex starved and look. Outside u can always have all u need inside, lucky u
Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by Beamborla(f): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Welcome the idea bro! U'v got urselv anoda free wife! grin
Would you allow that? cheesy
Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Okay. Let her stay in the "boys quarters" or do you plan on living in a one room/ face me I face you yard?? undecided
Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by georgementday(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Smtin is fishy inside dis fish

1 Like

Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by Uduak1989(f): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
She is a lesbian

1 Like

Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
I don't even know why I hit the reply button. But since I did, lemme say something.
Ask her if she's okay with you bleeping the said best friend.
Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by dareyking(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by 25omega(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Poster That is odd. How well do you know the woman you are planning to marry? does she live with said friend right now? and does the friend have a boyfriend? What has her family said about this arrangement she is proposing?

If i were you i would postpone the marriage or arrangements because if she can't see the issue with her plan then what will she agree on with you after marriage?

oh yea it seems they might be lovers

1 Like

Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by ixora3(f): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
I think ur wife is a lesbian.I have seen a divorce case where the wife's best frnd moved in with the couple soon after the wedding and stayed with them till they gave birth to all their kids.most nyt she will gist with her frnd and sleep off there,the husband cudnt take it anymore so he filed for divorce.OP use ur tongue to count ur teeth

1 Like

Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by Houseofglam7(f): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Huh

A bit sickening it is.
Talk about it with her please.

Makes absolutely no sense!
Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 28, 2015
eyeview:
Bros,if she's insisting to the extent that your stand won't make her change her mind,then am sorry but there are 2likely possibilities.
1. She's a lesbian and her friend is her partner and she is using you as a front. A case of eating her cake and still having it.
2. There's a spiritual covenant between them which is stronger than her marriage to you.
Either way,you're just a distant 3rd party in a greater scheme.

I go with this opinion. It's either a case of lesb or spiritual connection. May God help you.

...........................buy MTN 1GB (N1,200); ETISALAT 250MB(N500), 500MB (N800), 750MB (N1000), 1GB (N1300). 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

1 Like

Re: My Galfrnd Insists Dat Her Bestfrnd Will Live With Her Wen She Is Married by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 28, 2015
windgold:
My girlfriend insists repeatedly that her bestfrnd lives with us when we get married.. she explains it is a form of help she is rendering to her friend whom she cares about nd dis help must fall within the first three years of our marriage. I bluntly refused but she is insisting... please house if u are in my shoes, what will u do? I keep on saying no no no but she is saying yes yes nd we have been arguing over it for long now.

My advice for you

Push that girl out of your life....

No long stories

Apart from the lez part and others

A sane girl won't even bring the topic of her friend staying for the weekend not to talk of staying for three years...

A girl without purpose

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Website That Tells Your Age / Guys, Describe Your Girlfriends In Two Ways / My Funny Experience At An Odd Reception Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.