Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

March 28(A Day To Remember) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March 28(A Day To Remember) (459 Views)

Elections Shifted To March 28, April 11 / My Prediction Of March,28 2015 Presidential Election / PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

March 28(A Day To Remember) by pass111(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
It is no longer news that Tomorrow is the long awaited dday. No doubt it's going to be critical,
it's gonna be sensational.
Never before in the history of Nigeria has an election been this unpredictable, uncertain, tense, breathtaking.
Just a word of advice to those of here and beyond who are the ones who have taken it upon themselves to be unappointed campaign managers of one political party or the other, even if Gej and GMB have sworn a truce, the truth is that none of them would accept defeat without throwing a fight (2011 is living sorry a dead testimony of these post election violence).And so is some of these political party supporters:they can do anything to satisfy their rage once their aspirants lose(s).
What am trying to bring home is that we should avoid all these election arguments cos it would only lead to quarrels, beefing, hatred etc. We should come out tomorrow to vote for our aspirants. It is a civic duty we all should carry out even though there could be some degrees of electoral manipulations.
Your vote counts
come tomorrow to vote for ur man.
God bless Nigeria(ns)
God bless Gej
God bless GMB
God bless naira land
Let God's man win.
Re: March 28(A Day To Remember) by Scholes007(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
hahaha something funny happen in my area today...like before Feb, if APC members wants to hold a meeting there normally have a sizable number of persons ( not large) but today they seem to be holding a TNA meeting with a population of 5 or so...here is chairman's comments
"my brothers we promise buhari our vote during the presidential rally...what is wrong now?why should we neglect him now?...pls let us not let the false reports of PDP fool us"
here is the first response he got
"if you don't anything to say don't waste our precious time...cant you see there is nothing good that is coming out of this not even a little change...
An argument broke out
Chairman: what do you mean...
Another member: abeg me been dey think say money dey this thing....
(there was some more exchange of derogatory words between them before about three members left after one had slapped the chairman)
Chairman: my brothers are betrayers...we have been through these for a long time but they backed out at the dead hour...
(All conversation was in my language)

(1) (Reply)

Gej Or Gmb / Security Tips For Tomorrow's Election / Jonathan At Voting Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.