Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police (22118 Views)

Photos:evidence Shows That Amaechi Lied About Nigerian Maritime University,delta / Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase / REVEALED: Proof That Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by eligibility: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
onatisi:
Many people faulted amaechi story here on nairaland in the morning , I thought no sensible ,intelligent ,reasonable and responsible normal thinking human could make such a story up just to score political points. I guess I was wrong,it is now obvious that apc is over desperate and will deceive nigerians to the highest order just to win . Definitely what fayose has been saying about buhari and apc has been true all along. Apc is a party that can not be trusted with the powers of the presidency.

Is it zoologist president and killer PDP that can rule Nigeria. If you people are not afraid wait till tomorrow and hear the result .
SAI BUHARI !!!

Nigerians need change...
Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by galantman98(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
efilefun:
If Buhari can make a man that is not serious in 6years to be serious in 6weeks! It means 1week of Buhari as president will be a great blessing

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS YOU HEAD TO THE POLLS TO VOTE IN THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL
SAI BUHARI
VOTE GMB/PYO
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
4 ur mind u want vote BUHARI make i c u sai GEJ tell 2019
Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by delors(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Force alarm or false alarm? Even Seun and his gladiators need #Change

#BrighterGrammar #QueenPrimer #JohnBullMySon #OlodoRabata
Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by bdidi: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
appini:

Even Aljazeera reported the news as if they were there.

They have been showing Amaechi since morning accrediting all sorts of giant strides to him in the educational sector in Nigeria.

It baffles me that Aljazeera has not even spotted a single area that GEJ has done anything good.

I want to say it again that when we are ready for them, it's going to be brutal.

A word is enough for the wise.

Even the so called educational strides Amaechi did. In what party did he accomplish the strides?

PDP of course. I live in PH. In his first tenure, he did well but I just don't know what went into his thick skull during his second tenure.

I remember now.....he wanted GEJ to meddle in the tussle of oil well between Rivers n Bayelsa states.

Of which GEJ declined. Now he is blaming GEJ for giving the Soku/Oluasiri oil well and oil fields to Bayelsa.

This issue has been an issue long before GEJ was fully involved in politics.

The boundary commission have painstakingly analysed the position of the oil well and oil field, and deemed it fit to pronounce that the said oil well n field was in Bayelsa. This submission was done in the 90's

Why is Amaechi blaming GEJ? That was the beginning of his misbehavior towards the presidency......Hence he joined APC and since he joined APC has he commissioned any project?

He is busy going around canvassing for vote for Buhari all over the nation, leaving his state unattended.

You see him crying foul now is because his deputy jumped ship.

And that is also why he is around now.

OIL is the main issue behind this whole political tussle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by bdidi: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rekeb:
Amaechi did not say that the police fired at him. He said he was shot at. Instead of the police to carry out proper investigation and protect the life of the chief executive of the state, they quickly came out with a press statement. Do they think anybody ever believe what the police says?

I pray for #change in this country before its too late.

Why will someone shoot at him? A sitting governor with all his security attache.

You will know that the police would have interrogated the security officials attached to him for information before coming up with the press release.

Don't you think so?
Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by cheaperstores: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
natureblack:
This is a perfect example of the madness that has affected the minds of the APC leaders.Not only is Ameachi deluded,but he is also a pathological liar.

......he seems to be the worst of them. angry angry angry

APC is a party of rebels,insurgents and anarchist,clothed on robes of pretence and deceit.
. APC.......dead on arrival.GO GEJ
Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by Excellentmind: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
APC and lies are like 5 and 6
Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
I wouldn't put anything past Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by dabossman(m): 7:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
boriswole:
Shouldnt the Police be the ones to provide him with security in the first place?

It seems you are the only one who has stopped to think before commenting here.

The Police says gunshots were fired from Amaechi's convoy. Question is by who? Are the security detail on a Governors convoy no longer made up of Policemen again? Or do Governors in Nigeria now provide their own security?

Secondly, isn't a Governor supposed to be the Chief security officer of the state? So, how come the Police PRO is talking about the Governor who he is supposed to work with (under his CP) in such a manner. Or is it that once you are in the opposition, your privileges as a Governor is taken away?

This is why we need true federalism in this country.
Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by wman(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
This sounds very fishy. Why should his convoy be fired at? And no one died?

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting
Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by hola106(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kiaso:
I sensed it all along APC: party of liars
re u dere
Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
I knew him to be sick like buhari. don't blame him, blame his lord.
Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by flyingdutchman(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
I bet if he had died, the Foolice would still say he staged his own death! Bunch of yoyoes! grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by sophtaf(f): 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
True talk
Re: Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
I am not surprised in any way. Apc way na propanganda, deceit nd lies to get un deserved sympathy..
Failed change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra, ABX-World, Begin Agro-Allied Exports To Europe Worth Over $5 Billion / Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested / Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.