Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap (22114 Views)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered (2) (3) (4)

Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by ogaemma: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2012
INJUSTICE IS WHEN PEOPLE ARE TREATED DIFFERENTLY. IT IS A TIME BOMB WAITING TO EXPLODE IN NIGERIA.
(All animals are equal but some are more equal thanothers).

Today is the fourth day that Nkiru Sylvanus, The Special Assistant to the Imo state Governor on Public Affairs and Popular Nollywood Actress, has been under the custody of dare devil kidnappers. The governor of the Imo state is yet to move to her community to lead the man-hunt himself, The inspector general of Police is yet to flood her community with thousands of eagle eyed detectives, up to 65 people have not been arrested, that is if any has been arrested.

The president is yet to visit her family and give them assurance of his release. The news papers and television houses have barely given the news any attention and all activities seem to be going on normally. The Kidnappers seem to be "LEARNERS KIDNAPPERS" as they demanded for just #100Million, they may not have known about dollars and pounds, but till today the government is yet to pay the little ransom or get her freed.

If we balance it on a sheet, more effort should have been made to free Sylvanus more than Prof Okonjo Iweala because the kidnapper may have little or nothing to do with Prof Iweala at over 80yrs, but one could not but imagine what will be happening to the mirror skinned, beautiful looking and young actress in the den of kidnappers for 4days. I refuse to have the dream of this imagination. Anyway, some may argue that it is still the 4th day. By the 5th day, if she is not freed, then the government may have to explain to us why her own case is different from that of Prof Iweala.

44 Likes

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by ypzilanti: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
ogaemma: INJUSTICE IS WHEN PEOPLE ARE TREATED DIFFERENTLY. IT IS A TIME BOMB WAITING TO EXPLODE IN NIGERIA.
(All animals are equal but some are more equal thanothers).
Today is the fourth day that Nkiru Sylvanus, The Special Assistant to the Imo state Governor on Public Affairs and Popular Nollywood Actress, has been under the custody of dare devil kidnappers. The governor of the Imo state is yet to move to her community to lead the man-hunt himself, The inspector general of Police is yet to flood her community with thousands of eagle eyed detectives, up to 65 people have not been arrested, that is if any has been arrested.
The president is yet to visit her family and give them assurance of his release. The news papers and television houses have barely given the news any attention and all activities seem to be going on normally. The Kidnappers seem to be "LEARNERS KIDNAPPERS" as they demanded for just #100Million, they may not have known about dollars and pounds, but till today the government is yet to pay the little ransom or get her freed.
If we balance it on a sheet, more effort should have been made to free Sylvanus more than Prof Okonjo Iweala because the kidnapper may have little or nothing to do with Prof Iweala at over 80yrs, but one could not but imagine what will be happening to the mirror skinned, beautiful looking and young actress in the den of kidnappers for 4days. I refuse to have the dream of this imagination. Anyway, some may argue that it is still the 4th day. By the 5th day, if she is not freed, then the government may have to explain to us why her own case is different from that of Prof Iweala.

My brother. This kidnap incident really pains me. I am not her fan, and hardly watch Nigerian movies, but the fact is that she is a Nigerian woman. The media should be ashamed of themselves for not giving this kidnap the fire it deserves. Imagine if Julia Roberts was kidnapped in USA. God should please help this Lady. I have hardly said prayers for public figures in my life, but I said a prayer for her yesterday. I think public figures should try and be more security conscious.hey are easy targets for hoodlums, due to lack of gun wielding security men that politicians have. They should know that t The gap between the rich and the poor in this country may soon consume us all.

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
Inas much as i'm not happy with the spate of kidnap in nigeria,maybe this will serve as a lesson to other nollywood actors and actresses who aid these criminals we call leaders launder money to other countries.i have no iota of respect for many of this nollywood actors,actresses and fuji musicians e.g one of them they call wasiu ayinde marshall who launders money for the so called acn chieftains

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Callotti: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
I am just pitying her poohsie! cry
Rochas and Roaches nor go h-enter dia ah-gain lai lai! cry

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Geomac: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Kidnappers keep Imo dep gov’s aide 4 months after

By CHIDI NKWOPARA

OWERRI—Imo State Deputy Governor’s Principal Secretary, Emenike Ihekwoaba, who was kidnapped by a gang of gunmen about four months ago is still held captive by his captors.

Vanguard investigations revealed that the hoodlums are at the last count, asking for more funds after collecting about N10 million from their captive’s family.

Ihekwoaba, an architect by profession, was abducted by unknown gunmen at Amaraku Junction, Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of the state while he was on the way to his Nkwerre country home with his wife.

Confirming the ugly situation to Vanguard in a telephone chat, the Senior Special Assistant to the Deputy Governor on Media Affairs, Chief Onyema Opara, said his boss was worried about the situation.

Meanwhile, the state Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Chinedu Offor, has said security agents were doing everything possible to ensure release of Special Assistant to Governor Rochas Okorocha, Miss Nkiru Sylvester, who was kidnapped last weekend.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/kidnappers-keep-imo-dep-govs-aide-4-months-after/

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Okijajuju1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Shoooo.... Wetin Concern Jonathan with this matter now na?!

So in your excitment to attack Jonathan, you skipped her direct boss ROCHAS OKOROCHA and went straight to the President. Is something wrong in your head?!

Why has Rochas not made a statement n this matter?!

Did Jonathan employ Nkiru Sylvanus?!

Shey na Rochas build gate all over Owerri, he should first start with arresting all the gatemen there first and we will go from there.

Next time you attack Jonathan randomly again, wetin do Karen for Abuja go be small thing!! angry

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by free2ryhme: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nigeria is an animal farm!!!

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by TeenageMoney(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
The op dnt have senses....

Why should you call GEJ in This Matter

Read This From Vanguard:

OWERRI—Imo State Deputy Governor’s Principal Secretary, Emenike Ihekwoaba, who was kidnapped by a gang of gunmen about four months ago is still held captive by his captors.

Vanguard investigations revealed that the hoodlums are at the last count, asking for more funds after collecting about N10 million from their captive’s family.

Ihekwoaba, an architect by profession, was abducted by unknown gunmen at Amaraku Junction, Isiala Mbano Local Government Area of the state while he was on the way tohis Nkwerre country home with his wife.

Confirming the ugly situation to Vanguard in a telephone chat, the Senior Special Assistant to the Deputy Governor on Media Affairs, Chief Onyema Opara, said his boss was worried about the situation.

Meanwhile, the state Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Chinedu Offor, has said security agents were doing everything possible to ensure release of Special Assistant to Governor Rochas Okorocha, Miss Nkiru Sylvester, who was kidnapped last weekend.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/kidnappers-keep-imo-dep-govs-aide-4-months-after/

Think Before Talking...

Also, I dnt Know Why This Should Be On The Frront Page... SMH

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by chino11(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
imo state has gone to the grasshoppers.. grin grin

The situation in imo state is bringing bad name to the entire east..

We can't wait for ohakriminal to return to the govt house come 2015.

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by pappilo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Geomac: Kidnappers keep Imo dep gov’s aide 4 months after

By CHIDI NKWOPARA

4 whole months!!! Chei, not looking good for Nkiru. If they hold her for 4 months, no how, no how wey she no go carry belle.

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by WebsiteDesigner: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
May God save her.

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by IYANGBALI: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF
KIDNAPPERS PUBLIC
ANNOUNCEMENT:
This is the Official 2012/13
Ransom Rates!!!:
1. Finance Minister's mum: $1B,
2. Petroleum Minister's Mum:$2B,
3. CBN gov's Mum: $2.5B,
4. VP's Mum: $4B,
5. President's Mum: 2013
budget,
6. Any gov's Mum: $1.5B.
7. Banker's wife or husband: #5
Million or at least one Honda EOD.
8. Relations to Journalists: One
leather bag of Yahuza chicken
with massa
9. Relations to lecturers: N1,500
MTN Recharge Card.
ADVERT:
"Show Your Loved Ones That You
Care, Pay Their Ransom!"
Sign .... Akpos=)) :keep ur mama
well o

17 Likes

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Bigflamie(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
free2ryhme: Nigeria is an animal farm!!!
LMFAO
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by crusufixo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
It is for this same reason that I somehow wish that the friends and families of the high and mighty in nigeria be kidnapped on a regular basis.Imagine the case of Okonjo iweala, just see how swiftly and abruptly they acted wen her mom was kidnapped.But in this case, her rescue attempt is at a slow pace.smh !!!!

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Vykiano(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju: Shoooo.... Wetin Concern Jonathan with this matter now na?!

So in your excitment to attack Jonathan, you skipped her direct boss ROCHAS OKOROCHA and went straight to the President. Is something wrong in your head?!

Shey na Rochas build gate all over Owerri, he should first start with arresting all the gatemen there first and we will go from there.

Next time you attack Jonathan randomly again, wetin do Karen for Abuja go be small thing!! angry

no wonda u call ursef okija juju...
Bt gov obi,uduaghan n oder state gov folo place man hunt 4 prof okonjo em employ ha??

Guy go slip 4 gutta jor oshi
nkiru no b nigerian again ba?

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Okijajuju1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Vykiano:

Bt gov obi,uduaghan n oder state gov folo place man hunt 4 prof okonjo em employ ha??

Nkiru na Rochas babe and comissioner for Lagos affairs (as in when ehn dey Lagos, na the two of them dey knack Apkako)

Make ehn simply pay her bail money make dem free her..

Na everything wey una must involve Jonathan?!

What has Rochas done about his kidnapped girlfriend/concubine/lagos commissioner?!

I go sleep for gutter o!! But you na permanent dustbin you dey dey park when I knack you with Ngwa crase

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by DuduNegro: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
4 months iz a long time to hang with kidnappers and not start behaving like them. Emenikem himself may have received training in camp within this time and being taken along in the ambush and kidnap of others. If you hear say dem kidnap Rochas or hin deputy I go say na Alakowaba or Ohakowaba or whatever his name do am.

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by nkemKalu: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju: Shoooo.... Wetin Concern Jonathan with this matter now na?!

U are a big fool....oooooo. When 4 (four) journalists were kidnapped in Aba last year, did the Federal government not move in to get them released? Were they employed by the federal governemt? Or u are just finding an excuse to cover up the incompetence of this JONATHAN administration. By the way, who is the Chief Security officer of this country?....Is it not the PRESIDENT? Two American girls were jailed in North Korea and the former American President Bill Clinton had to fly in to NORTH KOREA to secure their release on behalf of the American governement and u are here talking rubbish. It is people like u that is making this country very very bad and unbearable.

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by chino11(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Vykiano:

Nkiru is a personal f/u/c/k/i/n/g mechinary (PA) to Roachas, so imo state should take responsibility and not drag other states into the mess going on there..
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by manny4life(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
chino11: imo state has gone to the grasshoppers.. grin grin

The situation in imo state is bringing bad name to the entire east..

We can't wait for ohakriminal to return to the govt house come 2015.

You have come again with your wahala, bros abeg, don't start another chaos on here

@topic, I guess all fingers are not equal. She's nothing but a special assistant, unlike Mrs Iweala, mother to Dr Iweala. I understand your concern, whoever said life was equal opportunity ...hmm

Although, I'm off the opinion that kidnapping, whether important person or not, should be handled aggressively. The police under the jurisdiction of the FG should have swung into action.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Okijajuju1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
nkem Kalu: U are a big fool....oooooo. When 4 (four) journalists were kidnapped in Aba last year, did the Federal government not move in to get them released? Were they employed by the federal governemt? Or u are just finding an excuse to cover up the incompetence of this JONATHAN administration. By the way, who is the Chief Security officer of this country?....Is it not the PRESIDENT? Two American girls were jailed in North Korea and the former American President Bill Clinton had to fly in to NORTH KOREA to secure their release on behalf of the American governement and u are here talking rubbish. It is people like u that is making this country very very bad and unbearable.

Nwayi Mechie onu gi there!! angry

As far as we at the Federal level are concerned, nobody has been kidnapped in Owerri/Imo State. Rochas has not made any comments on the matter, neither the Police, so whats your problem..

Biko zuzulu buru onwe gi ba nye na kitchen kita, before m'jiri iwe me gi ife onye n'che me Karen na Abuja.. angry

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by alaoeri: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pity her sha hope those kidnappers won't enter her closet.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by chino11(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
manny4life:

You have come again with your wahala, bros abeg, don't start another chaos on here

@topic, I guess all fingers are not equal. She's nothing but a special assistant, unlike Mrs Iweala, mother to Dr Iweala. I understand your concern, whoever said life was equal opportunity ...hmm

What is it nigger? Don't I have right to comment anymore on a forum like this?? Please park well before we hit each ..
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Okijajuju1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
alaoeri: Pity her sha hope those kidnappers won't enter her closet.

Abi o!!

Thats what I have been saying!!

Rochas should bail her immediately.. If not, her Congo will not be the same after she is bailed o!!

Delay is risky!!

He can owe Imo State Primary and Secondary school children like 2 months Salary and use the n=money to bail sister Nkiru!!
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by manny4life(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
chino11:

What is it nigger? Don't I have right to comment anymore on a forum like this?? Please park well before we hit each ..

Who said you don't have a right to comment? Why are your comments always instigating or insinuating bitterness? Hasn't there been kidnapping in Anambra and other SE states?
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Bolarge1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
TO ME I SEE IT HAS A BAD MARKET TO THE KIDNAPPERS.

SHE DOES NOT HAVE HOSTAGE VALUE. THE BETTER RELEASE HER.

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by chino11(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
manny4life:

Who said you don't have a right to comment? Why are your comments always instigating or insinuating bitterness? Hasn't there been kidnapping in Anambra and other SE states?

Nwanne nwayo..

I'm saying exactly what Abagworo would have said if the incident was the other way round..the guy need to be tamed for all I care..
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by nkemKalu: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

Nwayi Mechie onu gi there!! angry

As far as we at the Federal level are concerned, nobody has been kidnapped in Owerri/Imo State. Rochas has not made any comments on the matter, neither the Police, so whats your problem..

Biko zuzulu buru onwe gi ba nye na kitchen kita, before m'jiri iwe me gi ife onye n'che me Karen na Abuja.. angry
ONYE OTI MKPU ..JONA.....OBU AKPA, BOI BOI

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Okijajuju1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
nkem Kalu: ONYE OTI MKPU ..JONA.....OBU AKPA, BOI BOI

Nne hapu okwu.. M'bute ego'm kita, i ga ma ebe osi?! grin

Biko je gwa Rochas ka ome ngwa ngwa kpo puta Nkiru na aka ndi iro.. Maka odikwa risky!! O'kwa nwayi ka obu.

Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
OKIJA JUJU and CHINO11 what do these 2people have in common? hmmmm! seems Rochas is giving you people nightmares.biko hapu unu Rochas aka ka o nuo mmiri to ma iko.unu eti wala agha n'ihe gbasara ndi igbo.
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Sijo01(f): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Bo-large:
TO ME I SEE IT HAS A BAD MARKET TO THE KIDNAPPERS.

SHE DOES NOT HAVE HOSTAGE VALUE. THE BETTER RELEASE HER.

Easy, bro!
Re: Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap by Vykiano(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
chino11:

Nkiru is a personal f/u/c/k/i/n/g mechinary (PA) to Roachas, so imo state should take responsibility and not drag other states into the mess going on there..

so wetin u de try talk naw,say okonjo iwela de Bleep oda govs wey assist ha ba??..wen prof okonjo was kidnapped evry state show concern abi,?

So y na nkiru turn,u cum de call ha fucker?

They Have Killed My Son - Oshiomhole / Dasukigate: EFCC Arrests Serving Colonel / PDP Members Celebrating Supreme Court Victory (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55