Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

2015: Providence And The People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Providence And The People. (357 Views)

Elections Postponement: An Act Of Divine Providence / Fayose Is A Domestic Animal, I Pity The People Of Ekiti --- IBB / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2015: Providence And The People. by dreamnigeria: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
providence never leaves the people clueless... mans inability to see and interpret signs correctly and follow through is the bane of his pains.
Another election year is here and providence has once again given us the signs and it behooves on all well meaning Nigerians to see the hand of God himself in the selection of who becomes our next president. Let us yield to providence, let us yield to the 8yrs time, vote Jonathan/Sambo.
vote PDP all the way!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Vote Buhari For My Daughter / Gov. Amaechi Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Port Harcourt / Video (interview): Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, President - Elect With Amanphour On...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.