Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics (6840 Views)

Vaseline Crew Come In (pics) / Artist Captured Sex Acts As Strangely Beautiful X-rays (IN PICS) / Finest Man Alive In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
I read this and I was like oh my God...
And as I believe,something similar to this is happening to some people out there...

Read and learn...
Never feel too shy,depressed or carry this thought that he or she will embarrass you if you ever try to tell them how you feel before its too late..
Cause you never know what they feel for you..

1 Like

Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is supposed to be sad, and it will be sad and touching to a lot of people,
but sadly, this doesn't move me one bit.....

I don't know if its because I have read similar versions of this story or that it just sounds a bit fiction-based

Anyway, the moral of the story is that you express your feelings on time, because you never know what the future holds.

Love becomes bliss when shared.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
D fest tym u c ah ghos cry.

Am cryn cry

1 Like

Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Acekidc4(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
..Huh!!
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Enegod(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
very touching... *crying* undecided

7 Likes

Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by jendy36(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
So touching... In African China ft faze voice... If you love somebody just walk up to her
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:
This supposed to be sad, and it will be sad and touching to a lot of people,

Just look at this supposed intellectual.

If it is to criticize my thread for sucking ireneony boobs, you will be speaking grammar.

Now a sensible topic and you're colder than an ice cube.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by DuchessLily(f): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Awww.....sweet-sad love
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Young03(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
No be 4 9ja babes
if u no get moni, o boy, ur own ur own oo
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by farano(f): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Eeyyaa
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by sinaj(f): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
o! no! embarassed

i hpe diz a fiction sad
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Just look at this supposed intellectual.

If it is to criticize my thread for sucking ireneony boobs, you will be speaking grammar.

Now a sensible topic and you're colder than ice cube.

Excuse me, am I obligated to force myself to feel sad just because the post is "supposed" to make me feel sad.
Come on, this is an opinion forum, and I just stated truthfully, how I felt.

Do you expect me to lie, so I would appeal to the feelings of the "mass" ?
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sad, Pitiful and Pathetic.
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Eyyah too bad... cry That's why if I love a girl I walk up to her and say it.
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Warris this?
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:
This supposed to be sad, and it will be sad and touching to a lot of people,

Sorry for my comment op, but I just said the truth.
are u really that stonehearted undecided
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
@brito I see u.. grin
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Enegod(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kingklent:
grin

Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
sameer1212:
@brito I see u.. grin

you dey avoid me since morning abi?
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kingklent:

I can be very sensitive at times but I don't know why this particular story didn't just do it for me

Perhaps because I have read similar versions of this kind of story or just that it looks a bit fiction-based....
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by tosyne2much(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
So pathetic

Farano, where were you during the e-war ? cool
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by jamex93(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
so touching...

I feel like crying
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Enegod:
grin
why are you laughing
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

I can be very sensitive at times but I don't know why this particular story didn't just do it for me

Perhaps because I have read similar versions of this kind of story or just that it looks a bit fiction-based....
are u a feminist
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Mhizizzy(f): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank God dey Neva expressed it

God was saving her from d anguish of having a dead lover

Dat man Sud return to otuoke
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kingklent:
are u a feminist

It depends on your definition of feminism, but from my definition which states as follows,
"Feminist ~ someone who believes in the social, economic, and political equality of the sexes",
then I can rightfully say that I am a feminist....
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Mimienudles(f): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
I almost cried. So touching
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by akinsadeez(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
He had just one month to live, so even if he had expressed his love, it wouldn't have added to the time he had left. It would have even been sadder for the girl to know that the time she had with her love was so limited. This story doesn't do it for me at all. undecided
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Excuse me, am I obligated to force myself to feel sad just because the post is "supposed" to make me feel sad.
Come on, this is an opinion forum, and I just stated truthfully, how I felt.

Do you expect me to lie, so I would appeal to the feelings of the "mass" ?

If this can't melt you heart, then I'm just wondering what could.

Anyways, you are correct, everybody's different.
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
GhostProtocol:

If this can't melt you heart, then I'm just wondering what could.

Anyways, you are correct, everybody's different.

Its quite funny because my heart can fall to untraceable pieces just by reading a not so sad book, like "lord or the flies", but I might still sit through "Titanic" without a smear of tear

That's just me for you!
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

It depends on your definition of feminism, but from my definition which states as follows,
"Feminist ~ someone who believes in the social, economic, and political equality of the sexes",
okay
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

do you know am anti feminist

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIRAL! Your D*ck F*cks Better Than Ur Brothers Own! Lady Cries Amid Pleasure! / How A Man Was Looking At A Ladys Backside At A Restaurant That Got People Talkin / content deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.