Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics (6849 Views)

Vaseline Crew Come In (pics) / Artist Captured Sex Acts As Strangely Beautiful X-rays (IN PICS) / Finest Man Alive In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Love your comments guys... And for those who ain't touched... Well not everyone are the same...but truth be told... I learnt something from this...
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kingklent:
do you know am anti feminist

Okay, you will do two things for me

First of all, in your own terms, explain what being an "anti-feminist" means, then secondly, tell me why you choose to become one
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Mavelshee(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Even if my butt can feel emotions this story no fit move me
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mavelshee:
Even if my butt can feel emotions this story no fit move me
Tell me its a lie...
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by pretydiva(f): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Enegod:
very touching... *crying* undecided
dis ur pix got me laffin I swear
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Its quite funny because my heart can fall to untraceable pieces just by reading a not so sad book, like "lord or the flies", but I might still sit through "Titanic" without a smear of tear

That's just me for you!

I think I understand.
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Timzyy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Am I suppose to cry
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Stupid story . . .
He had one month to live guys, what is the point?
Laughing out loud.

sips bobo
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
brito:

you dey avoid me since morning abi?
Idey craze ne to avoid beautiful girl like u? grin
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
sameer1212:
Idey craze ne to avoid beautiful girl like u? grin

Have you seen me before?
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Fkforyou(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Here We Go Again, Another Fiction like that crappy movie, the fault in our stars, anyway am not moved.
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 28, 2015
brito:

Have you seen me before?
Yeah in my dream.. undecided
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by rsleeky(f): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
sameer1212:
Eyyah too bad... cry That's why if I love a girl I walk up to her and said it.
said
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2015
rsleeky:
said
*SAY* it. Thanks for the correction though. Cheers!!!
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by rsleeky(f): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
sameer1212:
*SAY* it. Thanks for the correction though. Cheers!!!
uw
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Jacobjq(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Excuse me, am I obligated to force myself to feel sad just because the post is "supposed" to make me feel sad.
Come on, this is an opinion forum, and I just stated truthfully, how I felt.

Do you expect me to lie, so I would appeal to the feelings of the "mass" ?
missclasssy:

Excuse me, am I obligated to force myself to feel sad just because the post is "supposed" to make me feel sad.

missclasssy:

I enjoyed the fairy tale but never felt bad because the tale was meant to make sad. I wish I had all the words to say I'm sad but I don't have them. love the story for the moral nothing more nothing less
rsleeky:
uw
missclasssy:

missclasssy:

missclasssy:

I enjoyed the fairy tale but never felt bad because the tale was meant to make sad. I wish I had all the words to say I'm sad but I don't have them. love the story for the moral nothing more nothing less
Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by CreamyBanana(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2015

Re: A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Self Acclaimed Nigerian Instagram King That Snap Pictures With Naked Girls / PHOTOS: Top Self Made Celebrities In Ghana Who Have Gone Nákëd On Instagram / Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.