Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (50859 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by October1960: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Good! I hope he stays there forever. Foolish fool of a thief and mis-manager!
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Dee60: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=14pt]What about Madam?[/size]
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yet no light in ogbia.

GEJ disappointing ogbia people since 1999p.
GEJ yet to visit ogbia town for the past 6yrs.
No good road leading to his own community.
Always flying helicopter.

I shall create a thread next week revealing his community, including that batcher he built as house.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by joshuaidibia(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
grin

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Idrismusty97(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, Idrismusty97 na our guy but him just de too vex because Buhari is about to be humiliated. No mind am... Even Buhari knows that Jonathan has a contract with Nigeria till 2019! grin
We would see about that tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by DeCritique(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
mytime24:
Gej carry go

You see the kind of fine bebes we have in our fold?

No right thinking, beautiful and gallant babe like the quoted can even think of voting APC or Pa Buhari. Na craze?

Only ugly dudes and babes do that.

Well, nothing much to be said. GEJ Till 2019

Bebe, you get your PVC ba?

Confam, gimme your hand by tomorrow and amma walk you down to the polling unit to cast ya vote

Amma bodyguard you!
Amma be your soldier!!

GEJ Till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by ogene007: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
EdCure:
There shall he return to lick his wounds by May 29 in Jesus name,
Amen.

#WeHaveDecided to reject GEJ/PDP
#WeHaveDecided to vote Chance
#WeHaveDecided to embrace Progress

#ThankYouAPC!
Stop twisting scriptures to suit your delusions. GEJ supporters are the sons of Issachar who understood the times and what needed to be done. By the mercies of The Lord God Almighty, who has rejected Buhari three times, GEJ will win the elections overwhelmingly, to seal Buhari's fate for the fourth and last time.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by lloydpras: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
In the late 70s my Dad was a Captain in the Nigerian Army he was among the Officers that reported directly to Gen. Buhari...anyway, he is voting for GEJ..Curiously,.. asked him "why"? He talked about how Buhari was/is a tribalist, how they didn't get enough salary bonus after he was posted to their division and how he was so strict with funds allocation (Don't let me bore u with his lame reasons). In summary, I just stole his PVC, and I will make sure he finds it on 29th March.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Deolaw: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
GMB

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by minwafor: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Welcome home Mr President. You will come back to Abuja a stronger person. The Lord will be your strength in this race. But make sure you disassociate yourselve from evil men and evil counsellors. They wil not help you. Fear not Mr President.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
No be all these kind things de win election grin

Sai GEJ
I will Contact U. 4 celebration party of GMB landslide WIN

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by luvprince4real(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
APC only winning elections online since inception.

GEJ we know, GEJ we trust.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by naijasaints: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
We dont want GEJ again,he should go.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
alrahmanonline:
See what dollars has done to barcanista, he was once a staunch supporter of Change o, But don't worry you'll bow your head in Shame by tommorow evening.. All hail Dollars, the brain changer..
na you transfer the dollar give me abi?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by knightsTempler: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
The d-day is just around the corner, campaigning ends today. People already made up their mind on which candidate they 'll vote for.

Now no going back, the wheel of transformation is set in motion.

#Vote wisely Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by minwafor: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
October1960:
Good! I hope he stays there forever. Foolish fool of a thief and mis-manager!
Men, this man is still your president at least till at least May 29. Please show some respect.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by olas24u(f): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=20pt]Icc Investigating GMB ForThe Killing Of Corpers During Last Election
[/size]
[size=14pt]During the last Election many would remember the slaying of Corpers by the loosers of the 2011 Election.[/size]

Who can forget these brave corpers who in serving their country were slain

The International Criminal Court is investigating the killings
And arrests are pending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYvKA5amLKA

grin grin grin grin grin grin Jokers 2015
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Pepunis(f): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ till my 8 year son take over

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by DeCritique(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
lloydpras:
In the late 70s my Dad was a Captain in the Nigerian Army he was among the Officers that report directly to Gen. Buhari...anyway, he is voting for GEJ..Curiously,.. asked him "why"? He talked about how Buhari was/is a tribalist, how they didn't get enough salary bonus after he was posted to their division and how he was so strict with funds allocation (Don't let me bore u with his lame reasons). In summary, I just stole his PVC, and I will make sure he finds it on 29th March.

See the kind of people in the APC fold. Sweep their house, them no go sweep, they will be carrying brooms around. You see them APC cowards!

And someone will still shout free and fair elections. Scared of getting ass wiped right. Better return your dad's PVC to him so that he can assert and carry out his constitutional right.

But still, whether you return it or not, it does not and will never change the fact that GMB will lose massively for the fourth time thereby making him the best loser in the history of Nigeria's politics.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Zlatas: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Good day!
Have you heard of the news server [url]naij.com[/url]? Just look at it and write how you liked it, all the news are getting their first, my favorite part is Entertainment News [url]naij.com[/url]. Let me know here which part of this news server you liked the most. The most popular now is everything about elections, look it up at the site.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
lloydpras:
In the late 70s my Dad was a Captain in the Nigerian Army he was among the Officers that report directly to Gen. Buhari...anyway, he is voting for GEJ..Curiously,.. asked him "why"? He talked about how Buhari was/is a tribalist, how they didn't get enough salary bonus after he was posted to their division and how he was so strict with funds allocation (Don't let me bore u with his lame reasons). In summary, I just stole his PVC, and I will make sure he finds it on 29th March.
And you will call yourself change agent? May God forgive you!
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by otr1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ, please remain there.grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by holluwai(m): 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Early arrival, nice one!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by UncleJudax(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
An illiterate better than your entire lineage?
How is that? By failing 3 times already?
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by philips70(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That's the commander of thieves going to pay homage to the elders of the land.

True

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
No mind am. He doesn't know that what he did is a criminal offence and breach of the fundamental human right of his father. He is about to deny his father the right to vote. Shame
DeCritique:

See the kind of people in the APC fold. Sweep their house, them no go sweep, they will be carrying brooms around. You see them APC cowards!

And someone will still shout free and fair elections. Scared of getting ass wiped right. Better return your dad's PVC to him so that he can assert and carry out his constitutional right.

But still, whether you return it or not, it does not and will never change the fact that GMB will lose massively for the fourth time thereby making him the best loser in the history of Nigeria's politics.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by alrahmanonline(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
na you transfer the dollar give me abi?
lolzzz
but seriously if you can tell five sincere reasons that makes you go for GEJ without mentioning buhari, may be I'll change my mind too..
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by edgyslim: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
Yes o!!!! Mr President Sir, be rest assured that beyond APC propaganda, the people of Nigeria are not tired of you. We are resolved to return you to power and renew your mandate. You Sir, shall remain the Occupant of Aso Rock along with your entire Presidential Team till 2019.

How much does it cost for a man to sell his soul?

I really am so ashamed of you.

I hope the dollars last you the next 4 years.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by darepoju(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
BUHARI WILL WIN IN A MALARIA-DREAM! IN FACT, APC
SHOULD PREPARE OXEGEN FOR BUHARI because HE'LL
COLLAPSE & ENTER COMA AFTER JONATHAN IS
DECLARED THE WINNER OF 2015 ELECTION. NO BE NOISE!
GEJ ALL THE WAY TILL 2019!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by DeCritique(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
barcanista:
No mind am. He doesn't know that what he did is a criminal offence and breach of the fundamental human right of his father. He is about to deny his father the right to vote. Shame

Very big shame.... And they will still go about shouting change and eradicate corruption.

Eradicate corruption my foot!

GEJ Till APC minions get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
IbnSultaan:
I will Contact U. 4 celebration party of GMB landslide WIN
GMb's retirement party you mean?
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Genea(f): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
mmmmm i was dumbfounded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Oyo Speaker, Adebo Ogundoyin & Olamidun Majekodunmi / Mohammed Garba Gololo Sex Scandal: US Has 'Video' Of How He Grabbed Hotel Maid / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.