Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (50821 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Back In Nigeria / Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by lastpage: 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
COME MARCH 28TH.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote Remember that Jonathan waited for 15,000+ Nigerians to be murdered before taking Boko Haram seriously.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote. Remember what Andrew Azazi said that PDP created Boko Haram.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote ask yourself if moving forward is 225naira to dollar , if locomotive trains are futuristic transport system.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote Ask yourself "If my daughter was kidnapped, would I vote for GEJ?"

#BeforeYouCastYourVote Remember the Oct bomb blast in Abuja in which Jonathan lied & accused others as he shielded the real bombers.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote. Remeber that, Obanikoro is now a Minister. EkitiGate has been swept under the carpet. We all know whose voice we heard on that audio.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote Remember the cost of fuel that your generator consumed for all these years.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote Remember that they went dancing on stage just a day after many lives were wasted.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote Remember your GEJ raised 21bn for election but IDPs feed on charity & many others is foreign countries.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember your country produces crude oil but imports PMS & DPK.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember GEJ met $1 =119 but now. Its $1=225

#BeforeYouCastYourVote Remember the number of jobless people around you.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote remember the fuel subsidy scam & Hw GEJ removed d subsidy instead of fixing our refineries.

Mistakes are allowed, we are humans. Jonathan's election was a mistake.

Repeating the same mistake again is unpardonable.
Our Children dont deserve that from us!
Vote for Change! Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo! We must repair this Nigeria Now.

Lastpage1

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Said by President Jonathan: "They certainly started their campaign for 2015 well ahead of us, as early as 2011. They wanted to make insecurity and corruption the issues in the 2015 election and they started their mischief very, very early. They started by failing to cooperate with me on the war against Boko Haram. They opposed every move I made. They started demanding that soldiers be withdrawn from Borno. Thank God I did not succumb to the blackmail... Thank God we remained resolute in the face of blackmail and media campaign. They opposed the declaration of state of emergency. They opposed the ban on Boko Haram. They started circulating rumours that I was against Muslims. They accused us of genocide. Go and read the newspapers from 2011 till date. They did everything to worsen the Boko Haram problem. They knew where they were going. The opposition also cooked up corruption allegations against me. Their mischief worked with some unsuspecting Nigerians. Only God knows how much they say is missing now. I have lost count. Every day they will say $48 billion is missing, N500 billion is missing, $1 billion is missing. Some will say N20 trillion has been stolen. It does not make sense any more. Recently, an APC governor said $30 billion is missing from excess crude account. By the time you calculate all that they say is missing, we must be richer than China and US combined! All kinds of wicked lies. Nothing but mischief because they want to win elections. They started scandalising anyone perceived to be close to me, including men of God. I never knew politics could be this dirty. By nature, I don’t play dirty. I try to be fair. Unfortunately, people fail to recognise God in their scheming and calculations. No matter what they throw at me, if God says I will not fall, I will remain standing. To answer your question more directly, yes the opposition is better organised in playing mischievous and dirty politics but they will fail"
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by jonade241(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
If Sule Lamido (PDP North west campaign
coordinator) can travel for Umrah, hoping to
come back after election. If mimiko deputy can
decamp to APC this morning. If God's will
Akpabio is still in coma in Germany hospital,all in
48 hrs to election. I dey laugh oooooooo. INEVITABLE CHANGE;

We must VOTE rightly
in 2015.

If SOMEONE is;

J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also find someone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence
CHANGE in 2015...
is inevitable.

Pls be patriotic and send to others. Sanitation day is a day of ''clean up'' it falls on
the last saturday of the month march 28 is a
sanitation day get ur BROOMs and PVCs lets
clean up Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by cluksy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Just like FFK you shall hide your face in shame.

Like Buhari you shall cry again
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by lastpage: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
virus05:
exactly d same with my dad...my dad was his colleague..but my dad still voting for Gej..he said buhari is a wicked man

Before nko, ...."Like Father.....Like Son"! grin grin grin grin

So it is true that "Stewpidity can be INHERITED through the GENES" ...
shocked shocked

Sai Buhari .......until some people STOP passing stewpidity genes unto their Children! grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Gracyel(f): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Charliewyt:
GEJ may not have lived up to expectations, he is not perfect cos nobody is.
I sincerely hate the way he handled:

(1) The boko haram activities,

(2) Job creation, if he had done better our fellow citizens shouldn't have died in NIS recruitment,

(3) Education, I can't easily forget the series of stricts we had during his regime. Just to mention but a few.

BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE CASTING MY VOTE FOR GMB

Because the worst we can achieve with GEJ is to remain stagnant , should GMB take the lead and he chose to mess up, having the support of the likes of Bola Tinubu and OBJ our backwardness as a country will know no bound.

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WILL BE VOTING, I PRAY YOU GO IN PEACE AND COME BACK IN PEACE.

the political ambitions of any body doesn't worth the blood of the least Nigerian.
You are so on point!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by lastpage: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
macfarland:
Said by President Jonathan: "They certainly started their campaign for 2015 well ahead of us, as early as 2011. They wanted to make insecurity and corruption the issues in the 2015 election and they started their mischief very, very early. They started by failing to cooperate with me on the war against Boko Haram. They opposed every move I made. They started demanding that soldiers be withdrawn from Borno. Thank God I did not succumb to the blackmail... Thank God we remained resolute in the face of blackmail and media campaign. They opposed the declaration of state of emergency. They opposed the ban on Boko Haram. They started circulating rumours that I was against Muslims. They accused us of genocide. Go and read the newspapers from 2011 till date. They did everything to worsen the Boko Haram problem. They knew where they were going. The opposition also cooked up corruption allegations against me. Their mischief worked with some unsuspecting Nigerians. Only God knows how much they say is missing now. I have lost count. Every day they will say $48 billion is missing, N500 billion is missing, $1 billion is missing. Some will say N20 trillion has been stolen. It does not make sense any more. Recently, an APC governor said $30 billion is missing from excess crude account. By the time you calculate all that they say is missing, we must be richer than China and US combined! All kinds of wicked lies. Nothing but mischief because they want to win elections. They started scandalising anyone perceived to be close to me, including men of God. I never knew politics could be this dirty. By nature, I don’t play dirty. I try to be fair. Unfortunately, people fail to recognise God in their scheming and calculations. No matter what they throw at me, if God says I will not fall, I will remain standing. To answer your question more directly, yes the opposition is better organised in playing mischievous and dirty politics but they will fail"

[size=18pt]Who is that Lucifer trying to Fool?[/size]

I guess the Dollars you were sharing to OPC and PD.Pigs Thugs in Lagos, the Cars you gave to the Traditional rulers (Oba of Lagos and his Chiefs got theirs yesterday afternoon), the $25,000 you gave each Oba, the #7 Billion you gave Ole-depo to bribe all Christian Pastors.....
......WHERE ALL FROM YOUR SALARY, abi?

Some people, instead of being gifted with intelligence, Jonathan is gifted with the garb of LYING without blinking!

Fear Jonathan, all Nigerians!
Vote him OUT convincingly on March 28.
Vote FOR Buhari! Vote for Change to the status quo! No more DECEIT!

Lastpage!
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by TolaniLuv: 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Idrismusty97:
He would remained there...
Amen

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Icecream4U(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
He is finally home for good. He should start getting used to his village once again because no more Aso rock for him o! We are all matching for buhari cool
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by tophee(m): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2015

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by DANGOTEONE: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
There is vacancy in Aso Rock. We don't want goodluck jonathan again.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Wahala90: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
We see!

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by joshuaidibia(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=28pt] GeJTILL2020 [/size]
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by IYANGBALI: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Final home coming,to go back to the villa go pack him load na him remain
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by chipy(f): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=IbnSultaan post=32067941]GMB
MUMU

G=Goodluck
M= Moves to
B= Bayelsa[/quot
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Oduduwaboy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
*smiling * n'a dia e go remain na !
....welcome home , welcome into the sunset of your political career !
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by datribune: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
For me, dis election is a referendum on performance while in govt office & as such d decision is easy & pretty much settled -
GMB - tried, tested & proven to be one of d greatest nigerian leaders of all time.
GEJ - tried, tested & proven to be d weakest, most clueless & corrupt leader in nigerian history.

Decades after & inspite of d most vicious media attacks those dat know our history also know d worth of d General & yearn 4 his return to halt d rot & save our country frm a president dat doesn't know what he's doing. Infact we call him clueless. d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency. SAI BUHARI
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Ofornaira: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Icecream4U:
He is finally home for good. He should start getting used to his village once again because no more Aso rock for him o! We are all matching for buhari cool
it's very funny to see you guys follow this buhary blindly this way. He hasn't cleared his certificate issue in the court yet, and you are still following him sheepishly. Do you think nigerians are fools? How do think he will win the case? The earlier you make a u-turn and follow Jonathan, the better for you.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by bamideleolushol(m): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
Mr presido went to rest. He s not coming back to Aso rock again he can convert his place to aso villa and stay.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by rummmy: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
We must VOTE rightly in 2015.

If SOMEONE is;

J = Joyful
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also resist anyone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance

Plz be patriotic and send to others.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by micrep3030(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nigeria president
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by fyneboi79(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
He should better remain there in Otuoke for ever.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by datribune: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ofornaira:
it's very funny to see you guys follow this buhary blindly this way. He hasn't cleared his certificate issue in the court yet, and you are still following him sheepishly. Do you think nigerians are fools? How do think he will win the case? The earlier you make a u-turn and follow Jonathan, the better for you.

How is it our fault dat u ar so blind dat u still support GEJ who has shown clearly dat he lacks d wisdom, tact, decisiveness, political sagacity & all dat it takes to run a country as intricate & complex as Nigeria?. That's why we call him clueless.
Just as we voted passionately 4 d man frm little-known Otuoke who squandered our goodwill on d alter of rabid corruption, we shall vote massively 4 d People's General, an alumni of d prestigious US war college & dat of d institution dat is now called d NDA to clear d rot of d clueless GEJ years. SAI BUHARI
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by proxillin(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
iphanyiuma:
This is the analysis of tomorrows event:
Tomorrow people will come out and vote,
Hoodlums will try to cause commotion but will be dealt with by solider's

Results will be sent to abuja for counting

40million plus votes to PDP

20 million plus votes for APC

GEJ will be declared winner again

GMB will form a fake smile

On hearing the result GMB will collapse and get a heart attack
He will be flown abroad for treatment

He will eventually D*E in coma

Front page on Nairaland: Buhari is dead!!

And we will meet here again to comment.....gringringrin

This propaganda is too late. I wonder what will happen to you tomorrow...just get a bucket near u...u r gonna need it.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by proxillin(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
rummmy:

We must VOTE rightly in 2015.

If SOMEONE is;

J = Joyful
O = On
N = New
A = Assignment
T = To
H = Help
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also resist anyone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hatred
A = And
R = Religious
I = Intolerance

Plz be patriotic and send to others.

Too late
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Icecream4U(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ofornaira:
i have been following Jonathan for six years now, nothing changed. Should i continue following him till he die? Fvck certificate mehn!! Who cares about certificate? Even if Jonathan is contesting with an antelope, i will still follow the antelope not Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by proxillin(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gracyel:

You are so on point!

He said we should remain stagnant and u said he is on point.

It shall not be my portion in Jesus name.

Change!
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by gentlesinna(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Saaai GEJ
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Iamrahman(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
cheesy D man has returned to his farmland peacefully for d right leader. What a gentle man? U r welcome d great OtuoKite. We hv bn expecting u.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by kaywiluv(f): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Charliewyt:
GEJ may not have lived up to expectations, he is not perfect cos nobody is.
I sincerely hate the way he handled:

(1) The boko haram activities,

(2) Job creation, if he had done better our fellow citizens shouldn't have died in NIS recruitment,

(3) Education, I can't easily forget the series of stricts we had during his regime. Just to mention but a few.

BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE CASTING MY VOTE FOR GMB

Because the worst we can achieve with GEJ is to remain stagnant , should GMB take the lead and he chose to mess up, having the support of the likes of Bola Tinubu and OBJ our backwardness as a country will know no bound.

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WILL BE VOTING, I PRAY YOU GO IN PEACE AND COME BACK IN PEACE.

the political ambitions of any body doesn't worth the blood of the least Nigerian.

True Talk
REASONS WHY YOU DON'T NEED TO DIE FOR ANY POLITICIAN
BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER ELECTIONS :
1. In 2011, Governor Shekarau of Kano State contested for
the Presidency on the platform of ANPP against President
Jonathan of PDP. So did Nuhu Ribadu of ACN. Today, Gov.
Shekarau is a Minister in President Jonathan's cabinet & a
member of the President's party & Mallam Nuhu Ribadu is
the PDP's candidate for governorship of Adamawa State.
How many were killed because of them in 2011?
2. President Obasanjo and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu were
thought to be sworn enemies. When President Obasanjo
took over SW Nigeria in 2003, Gov. Tinubu became "last man
standing" against him in ACN/Lagos. Today, Obasanjo is
Tinubu's "Navigator" & Tinubu is treasured guest at
Obasanjo's birthday. How many died believing they were
enemies?
3. Fmr Govs, Engr. Segun Oni and Dr. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti
used to be political foes and now they belong to the same
party. Both are alive as friends & some folks had died
fighting for them.
4. Fmr. Governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola never saw eye to
eye with Governor Aregbesola. Now, they belong to the
same party, some people died for both, but were they not
always friends?
5. President Obasanjo was prepared to throw VP Atiku
Abubakar out of Aso Rock. Who would have thought that
Atiku would visit Obasanjo in Otta farm after all the
brouhaha; politicians belong to one big family. They have
their interest at stake, do not die for them especially when
you have nothing at stake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by Ozone4eva: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Prior to his arrival, two Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs) were seen on the Otuoke Road, one in front of the president’s house. grin

Did you see this? Lol. Even GEJ relies on APC for his security in his hometown.
Re: Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Icecream4U:
i have been following Jonathan for six years now, nothing changed. Should i continue following him till he die? Fvck certificate mehn!! Who cares about certificate? Even if Jonathan is contesting with an antelope, i will still follow the antelope not Jonathan.

Imagine the case of the subsidy,and how miserable it was for ppl only to say it was all for nothing.
I am not a politician supporting a particular party,I am only after Nigeria with serious prayers,cos the PDP's are fully strapped while the APC's re not @ worst na broom & cutlass while the later get vests sef
Like in the 1993" election,I see a bit of choas as the PDP will take it violently if they loose and the violence might last a while till they try to disqualify the APC with the certificate issue they have been romancing.
May God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland / ISWAP Confirms Shekau’s Death, Says Its Fighters Were Following ISIS Orders / Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.