Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) (13563 Views)

20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by akinsadeez(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Dear rokiatu,
You are one of the nairalanders that have owned my respect for a very long time now. I have always admired you maturity and wished my bum could be as endearing as yours.

But for the past few days I can't seem to place that maturity I had always seen in you.
Let me explain.....
Few days back you created a thread telling everyone that it was your birthday. I am not saying that celebrating your day of birth is wrong but opening a thread to broadcast it is overly childish in my own opinion.
You are very loved around nairaland and I believe someone must have wanted to create a birthday thread for you.
I wanted to say a thing or two to you about that, but I just didn't want to spoil your special day for you

Now you are capping my presumption with the silly thread.
May I ask you what the heck the essence of this annoying thread you put up is ?
Come on, there are people who do this stuff but I don't expect you to put up such nonsense...
Please is quite disheartening to say the least

Asides the nature of the thread, you are also making mockery of the girl in the photo. That's not nice, don't you think....

Aunty rokiatu please forgive me if I went about this the wrong way, I just felt I should express how I feel
Thanks

for the first time I'd agree with you on something. If we are saying the thread is for laughs, the question is; who are we laughing at? The girl, the OP or who exactly? The inference one can draw from the thread is that the girl is not beautiful. She is a human being too and who are we to laugh at her 'beauty'.
well as they say, 'suum cuique'- to each his own.

1 Like

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
I didnt even say the girl was ugly. Her pose is what I find funny. This was really just for fun.

Did she say she wanted to date you? Dude calm your di..ck.

Lol u see thats how u know he wants me .

Tlking about dating... His fantasies o
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
I didnt even say the girl was ugly. Her pose is what I find funny. This was really just for fun.

u dis thing.....don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:

Lol u see thats how u know he wants me .

Tlking about dating... His fantasies
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192:

Why are you acting up for
Gay boy go to sleep
who be this one?

Big teeth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
firstEVA:
is the person a Nairalandler? It's just a random funny pix, you're talking it too Seriously, or is that you?

Whether the person is a Nairalander, a_Negro hawker on a busy high way, a homeless Caucasian, a poverty stricken Asian, or a random Eskimo in the north pole, you have no right amusing yourself at the expense of the person....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
ALKARULEZ615:
u dis thing.....don't quote me
See this ugly fly calling me a thing.

God bless the internet. grin

akinsadeez:

for the first time I'd agree with you on something. If we are saying the thread is for laughs, the question is; who are we laughing at? The girl, the OP or who exactly? The inference one can draw from the thread is that the girl is not beautiful. She is a human being too and who are we to laugh at her 'beauty'.
well as they say, 'suum cuique'- to each his own.
I said "fun"

1 Like

ALKARULEZ615:
who be this one?

Big teeth

U want all 3. Lol dont b greedy

Shes not interested

Her dimple alone fine pass ur whole body smiley
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Whether the person is a Nairaland, a_negro hawker on a busy high way, a homeless caucasian, a poverty stricken asian or a random Eskimo from in the north pole, you have no right amusing yourself at the expense of the person....
you are a psycho

2 Likes

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Emodeee: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
@rokiatu, mk i nor lie, u made me laugh. dat caption is misleadinggrin

2 Likes

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Farano abeg give that guy a break abeg his lost it ..
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
See this ugly fly calling me a thing.

God bless the internet. grin

I know u can't say that to my face......I for don 4get bottle for ur jaw na.....

1 Like

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by ireneony(f): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
I want add more oooh so I nor fit give you some. cheesy
ur ugwu and flat tommy nor be here ogrin
ur fiancé de eat better tin ogrin
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
ALKARULEZ615:
I know u can't say that to my face......I for don 4get bottle for ur jaw na.....
You are also a village champion? shocked shocked shocked Life must be tough for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
firstEVA:
you are a psycho

Wow, I don't think I insulted you to warrant this insult. Well, I am glad I made my point. Its left to you to see sense in it....

By the way, when you referred to me as a "psycho",
did you insinuate that I was,
A Psychotic or a Psychopath.
Because I never advise anyone to use words they have no idea about, especially when referring to others....
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Emodeee:
@rokiatu, mk i nor lie, u made me laugh. dat caption is misleadinggrin
Now this is the fun aspect am talking about.

ireneony:
ur ugwu and flat tommy nor be here ogrin
ur fiancé de eat better tin ogrin
Thanks babe. i LUV YOUR COMPLEXION. wink
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
ALKARULEZ615:
who be this one?

Big teeth
Lol! grin grin grin
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
You are also a village champion? shocked shocked shocked Life must be tough for you. grin
see this local Ekiti girl, forming 'fresh' on Nairaland
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192:

Lol! grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by ireneony(f): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
Now this is the fun aspect am talking about.

Thanks babe. i LUV YOUR COMPLEXION. wink
thanks cheesy
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
ALKARULEZ615:
see this local Ekiti girl, forming 'fresh' on Nairaland

I am forming? I am not even trying. If you think I am then I must be.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:

I am forming? I am not even trying. If you think I am then I must be.

grin
I'm tired....... #odaaro
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
ALKARULEZ615:
I'm tired....... #odaaro
Know better next time not to argue with women. tongue

1 Like

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by akinsadeez(m): 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:

I said "fun"

Yes, but the fun is solely at the expense of the girl.

if she were to be capable of reading the comments here on this thread, would she be happy? Would it boost her ego or bring her down?

Well, I guess we all view things differently but this is my own opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:

if she were to be capable of reading the comments here on this thread, would she be happy? Would it boost her ego or bring her down?

But theres not one comment on here bashing her look.
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
But theres not one comment on here bashing her look.

Lol another seeker
Just jumping on wagon too lol he clearly didnt evenread the pages
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
Know better next time not to argue with women. tongue
#noted
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Efostick(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rokiatu..needs a d!CK n her life angry tongue
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Omg some people can suck the life out of fun.
The funniest thing about the picture is the pose and the fact that we'll all come running to see the beautiful girl of NL..... Now is not funny because of psychology classes and A Mitch whose mum forgot to br*eastfeed so he attacks random girls.
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:

This can't be in Nigeria.

Look at how disgusting the ass looks in that last picture. Makes me wanna puke. undecided undecided undecided

^^^ on another thread

But thats u dissing a chic
Pure hypocrite u just tryna start shii y cnt u guys just behave must u always comment .
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192:
Omg some people can suck the life out of fun.
The funniest thing about the picture is the pose and the fact that we'll all come running to see the beautiful girl of NL..... Now is not funny because of psychology classes and A Mitch whose mum forgot to br*eastfeed so he acts random girls.

His a fool im actually angry that punk goes around dissing ppls pic ( claiming saint ) mugga fugga grin

Lol now he come in here bloody sheep ... To put his 2 pence in ... Awon notice me ..

Roki baby dont even reply dis one .

1 Like

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lala247:

This can't be in Nigeria.

Look at how disgusting the ass looks in that last picture. Makes me wanna puke. undecided undecided undecided

^^^ on another thread

But thats u dissing a chic
Pure hypocrite u just tryna start shii y cnt u guys just behave must u always comment .
Thats nairaland for you. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Ashawo Joints In Ibadan / As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.