Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) (13599 Views)

20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:

I love nothing more than those gifs walahi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by akinsadeez(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lala247:

This can't be in Nigeria.

Look at how disgusting the ass looks in that last picture. Makes me wanna puke. undecided undecided undecided

^^^ on another thread

But thats u dissing a chic
Pure hypocrite u just tryna start shii y cnt u guys just behave must u always comment .

What the fhuck are you on about. That chick dressed naked to an event only covering her private part. and she turned her bare ass to the cameras. How does that relate to the picture of the girl here?

Your brain is there for thinking you know. You should use it sometimes.
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
Thats nairaland for you. grin grin

Lol
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:

What the fhuck are you on about. That chick dressed naked to an event only covering her private part. and she turned her bare ass to the cameras. How does that relate to the picture of the girl here?

Your brain is there for thinking you know. You should use it sometimes.

So must u mock her

So u see u do the same thing so y throw stones ... Well if u were using urs u'll know ur wrong ... Wait lemme get more

3 Likes

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by akinsadeez(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lala247:

His a fool im actually angry that punk goes around dissing ppls pic ( claiming saint ) mugga fugga grin

Lol now he come in here bloody sheep ... To put his 2 pence in ... Awon notice me ..

Roki baby dont even reply dis one .

why don't you bring the picture of d babe in that thread and compare it to this one. Dumbo.
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Efostick(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
This girl clearly needs a d**k n hér life angry tongue
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by akinsadeez(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lala247:

So must u mock her

So u see u do the same thing so y throw stones ... Well if u were using urs u'll know ur wrong ... Wait lemme get more

Why won't I bash someone who dresses naked to a public event.

hahahahahahahahaha. I'm so happy you have the time to troll through my posts. I don give your jobless ass job tonight. I'm gleefully waiting. grin grin grin.
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
akinsadeez:

why don't you bring the picture of d babe in that thread and compare it to this one. Dumbo.

Its not to do with pic u bash ppltoo
Just saying ( u dissed her breast ) mr saint wt about that kmt ode

So sending you a PM suddenly bestows the right upon you to judge him. This is a forum and he has the choice of following whoever he damn wants. Besides some or many of those he is following might have been the ones that first followed him.

Dunno why you are so bothered about someone else's account. You should be more bothered about how God will enlarge those tiny dots on your chest undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Double standards and hypocrisy at it's finest on this thread. So it's ok to mock one lady but you condemn a thread where nobody mocked the lady in the picture? ! Gtfoh

2 Likes

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by baralatie(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:
Dear rokiatu,
You are one of the nairalanders that have owned my respect for a very long time now. I have always admired you maturity and wished my bum could be as endearing as yours.

But for the past few days I can't seem to place that maturity I had always seen in you.
Let me explain.....
Few days back you created a thread telling everyone that it was your birthday. I am not saying that celebrating your day of birth is wrong but opening a thread to broadcast it is overly childish in my own opinion.
You are very loved around nairaland and I believe someone must have wanted to create a birthday thread for you.
I wanted to say a thing or two to you about that, but I just didn't want to spoil your special day for you

Now you are capping my presumption with the silly thread.
May I ask you what the heck the essence of this annoying thread you put up is ?
Come on, there are people who do this stuff but I don't expect you to put up such nonsense...
Please is quite disheartening to say the least

Asides the nature of the thread, you are also making mockery of the girl in the photo. That's not nice, don't you think....

Aunty rokiatu please forgive me if I went about this the wrong way, I just felt I should express how I feel
Thanks
I am touched by this your write up!
wow!
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Enegod(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
what is going on here?
Why is this thread on front page? angry angry

Rokiatu should be banned for 30yrs for false info grin
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yh the point is ur not so innocent urself

So y try start drama ... N ur d fool cuz no1 diss the picture ... But u clearly dont get the concept. smiley
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Enegod:
what is going on here?
Why is this thread on front page? angry angry

Rokiatu should be banned for 30yrs for false info grin

Lol u fell for it too
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by baralatie(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192:
Double standards and hypocrisy at it's finest on this thread. So it's ok to mock one lady but you condemn a thread where nobody mocked the lady in the picture? ! Gtfoh
can you be a little explicit!
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192:

Cn u imagine .. Lol lost all respect for dat dude kmt

Thought he was part of the elite cheesy
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by akinsadeez(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lala247:

Its not to do with pic u bash ppltoo
Just saying ( u dissed her breast ) mr saint wt about that kmt ode

So sending you a PM suddenly bestows the right upon you to judge him. This is a forum and he has the choice of following whoever he damn wants. Besides some or many of those he is following might have been the ones that first followed him.

Dunno why you are so bothered about someone else's account. You should be more bothered about how God will enlarge those tiny dots on your chest undecided

Don't tell me thats all you can get. grin grin grin C'mon please do more digging. There are more posts there waiting for you. grin
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by baralatie(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
na wa o!
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
baralatie:

I am touched by this your write up!
wow!

I was just stating how I felt. I didn't really mean to upset anyone.....
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lala247:

Cn u imagine .. Lol lost all respect for dat dude kmt

Thought he was part of the elite cheesy

I know so because that woman didn't dress according to his standards it was ok to bash her.
And the other girl had no tits so it was ok to bash her too.... Yet he still wants to talk big
#WRONG&STRONG

2 Likes

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

I am not upset.
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
I am not upset.

Sorry if I was too "blunt" smiley
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dimples192:

I know so because that woman didn't dress according to his standards it was ok to bash her.
And the other girl had no tits so it was ok to bash her too.... Yet he still wants to talk big
#WRONG&STRONG

Yh his lost points for that whenevr i see his user i know his a troll cheesy
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

Trust me I didn't take offense.
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by akinsadeez(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Even the person who opened the thread isn't upset but them asslickers will always cry more than the bereaved. grin

Professional lickspittles cheesy
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Enegod(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u fell for it too
sad sad
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by baralatie(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

I completely understand!you have not upset me at all.
I am just touched by the truth fullness of your post!
it is particularly unlike what I read most times on the forum.
it is like the write up of the first generation of mods we had in NL.
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
baralatie:

I completely understand!you have not upset me at all.
I am just touched by the truth fullness of your post!
it is particularly unlike what I read most times on the forum.
it is like the write up of the first generation of mods we had in NL.

Really, I am honored....
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lmaaaao!!! roki is high i swear!!! You got me gal grin grin grin
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

awwww
Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by LewisO: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
ireneony:
ur ugwu and flat tommy nor be here ogrin
ur fiancé de eat better tin ogrin
undecided

1 Like

Re: Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
*yawns*
*listening to tuface's outiside*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Really Need A Rich,sexy,hot Sugar Mummy Call 09035404174 / Is Raw Honey Better For You Than Sugar? Check This Out / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.