Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance (2685 Views)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Ambode Pays VP-Elect, Osinbajo A Congratulatory Visit in Abuja (Photos) / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Boss13: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Too early. From tomorrow we shall know. I will only hope CHANGE is effected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
geoworldedu:
I miss quote frankmishael because i lack sense, I'm sorry nairaland for being silly not my fault I was giving birth out of wedlock that's why. I'm sorry everyone
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
geoworldedu:
I miss quote frankmishael because i lack sense, I'm sorry nairaland for being silly not my fault I was giving birth out of wedlock that's why. I'm sorry everyone
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
geoworldedu:
I'm a fool that's all
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by eaglechild: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
tit:
Congrats on your final retirement to Daura.
Just stay there!
You kukuma no get house for abuja so no need for you to come and spend your pension money on house rent there.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by naijasaints: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Congrats!!! Abraham Lincoln Buhari.
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by ebiagtales: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Congrats my wonderful man. Daura is no more your home till 2019. Your attention is needed in Aso Rock sir.
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by xreal: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
congratulations GMB.

sir, you must build more prisons, many of them should be in prison, but they presently are celebrated in convoys.
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by ebiagtales: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
Congratulation to my amiable president. Sai Buhari.
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by PapiWata: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yeah, ffuck you Buhari. If you wangle a rigged election "victory", Army Sgt. Dongoyaro, a stark illiterate like you, will RULE Nigeria as an "interim" head of state, while you are STILL denied that Seriki of Nigeria position that you dream about, and wasted all your stolen money to attain.

If your rigged "victory" is allowed to stand, your bogus Sharia "government" had better start building groundnut pyramids in Kano, Northern Nigeria, because the Niger Delta's crude oil will be shut down TOTALLY, by the homies on standby over there, who will wipe out all the troops you send to try and grab the oil by force, leaving you with ZERO dollars and ZERO cents to loot in your capacity as Born To Rule Seriki of Nigeria.

Once again, Boko Hari, ffuck you AND the camel you rode in on, because you ain't goin' nowhere but DOWN.
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to BUHARI, our new president. Orubebe has declared that APC won so, let's jubilate. SAI BUHARI!!!
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Odunharry(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
baba
Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by Odunharry(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
I smell foul play but this the game plan

You River me, I kano you. You akwa Ibom me, I
Kaduna you. You Enugu me I katsina you. You
Bayelsa me, i jigawa you. You Delta me, I
Borno you. After that I go come Lagos you,
Sokoto you, Gombe you, then Niger you, e go
come be like pick 2, pick 3, hold on, last card,
Check up!!!! Tah!!!

1 Like

Re: Say A Congratulatory Message To Buhari In Advance by geoworldedu: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sai Buhari. Baba, when you were declared the winner, Nairaland denied me access to log in and congratulate you. thank God I have opened this thread to congratulate you beforehand.

once again, SAI BUHARI!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happens To TELE IKURU Dep Gov Rivers State / 33 Ministerial Nominees Short-listed By President Buhari Failed Corruption Test / Photo: Young Gov. Nyesom Wike With Wife Years Back In Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.