Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (29279 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by loita(f): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2005
pls dont, i agree with Layi, run like u av never run before, cos she will keep on blackmailing you
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by loveth(f): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2005
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin tongue
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by goodguy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2005
did u have to show us ur mixed feelings? rolleyes
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Scorpio(f): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2005
leave her now, shuo cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by goodguy(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2005
i hol'am?
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Scorpio(f): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2005
yes grin cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by goodguy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2005
how? undecided
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Scorpio(f): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2005
na only u know, but leave her cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by goodguy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2005
ok ma. cool
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Odeku(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2005
That Na trouble waiting to happen, what if you sleep with her once and she likes it, and she will keep blackmailing you, run forest run, don't do it
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by loretta(f): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2005
Pls soko dont even think of it.

I will advise u go look for the money elsewhere

Or better still ask from ur brother
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by loretta(f): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2005
Please soko don't even think of it.

I advise you to go elsewhere to look for the money

I think you can also ask your brother for the money

The bible says resist the devil and it will flee

Thanks.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Scorpio(f): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2005
Hi hun, welcome smiley
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by goodguy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2005
Hi hun, welcome smiley
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Scorpio(f): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2005
copy cat, which way na? cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Greatpeter(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2005
Soko has not told us how he went about his school fees oo.

Or have you exchanged sex for money? grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by goodguy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2005
It's even true sef.

SOKO!!! how far na?
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by legs(f): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2005
i hate to sound so cynical folks, but i dont believe this story!!!
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by goodguy(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2005
It's a free world... whether you believe or not does not deny the verisimilitude of the story. cool
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by MrAfrica: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2005
Mr Africa self deleted his posting here
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by mamba(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2005
Mr.Africa:

I am reading this too late in the day so that boy may have already slept with his brother's wife, anyhow -
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You sound like a father...
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by goodguy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2005
I feel you Mr. Africa. wink
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by hillkam(f): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2005
Amiga,she will not jump on you unless you allow her to do so. Knowledge is power!!Now that you know her intentions,run for your life.Thats not all you need to do because you might get another one with the same intentions.My dear, such domestics can cause pain to your brother and before God you will have come in between what he put together.Let your anatomy plus your feelings be a personal, not for any dick and harry to know or experience.Flee just like Joseph when Portipha's wife decided that Joseph was her prey.
Avoid her completely since you are a dude and you guys are real gas cookers,you could fall into it in a wink of an eye.So my brother,pack and hit the road!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by icingbaby(f): 2:05am On Nov 03, 2005
don't do it please, tell your brother what is going on. smiley
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Babee(f): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2005
That will be a very big mistake......could be a plan

Just trust in God,he will provide! wink
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by loveth(f): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2005
lipsrsealed
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by loveth(f): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2005
God do all things.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Eby(f): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2005
Mai bros, plz dont ever think of that 2x. NEVER try it, if yu respect yr brother yu should also respect HIS wife (even though she has thrown her respect to the mud) still respect her by not doing it. Dont sell your conscience just for some nairas, yu may not cope with the guilt.

Do unto others the same way yu would want them do unto yu. Ask yourself how will I feel if my brother sleeps with my wife, your ans settles that.

God will never forsake yu in times of needs, somehow, somehow, God will provide the money for yu.

If you are a christian remember what happen to Joseph b/w him and his masters wife, so flee!!!!.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by theORAKU(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2005
bros, pls dont do it.

but i wonder if most of the guys here wont do it. easier said than done.

just pray to GOD to help u ooo.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by cheekee(f): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2006
run away from sin as fast as your legs can carry you!!!please don't do it!!!!she's someone's wife and that's all ther is to it........precisely she's your brothers wife!!!!!!!
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by eveseh(f): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2006
dont gave her the face for that
she's a bitch

if u gave her the face than u have tearing ya family apart

than ya brother will hate u fro the rest of his life,
maybe he'll forgave i dont know undecided undecided
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Cleofel(f): 2:03am On Aug 03, 2006
try n explain things to ur bro n if he doesn't just set a trap so he could see things 4 himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Find If A Child Is Yours Or Not Without A DNA Test / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.