Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! (5010 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / PDP :jimi Agbaje Spotted Waiting To Be Accredited Also !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by vedaxcool(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2015
kuuljay:
sabotage to cancel elections.we are watching

He deliberately dipped his hand in ogogoro grin

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by tonytony208(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

Nope I mean the way gej uses his fingers to rub a cup he just drank ogogoro from in order to recoup the gogoro left . cheesy grin

You too must be experienced in ogogoro drinking to know how it is done. Kettle Calling pot black
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by ziccoit: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Acidosis:

and you know this because you're in Otueke?

ndcide:

Are you at the polling unit? do you know what is happening in other places. what if others could not be accredited before him and he arrives in the course of that, what difference will it make.

Confirmed. Nobody was accredited before his arrival. He came in around 9:19am and inec officials have been on ground after 8:00am. GMB got to his pooling unit around 8:35am and guess what? He met people on qeue already being accredited. That was why it took GMB and his wife to be accredited in less than 2mins. Otuoke officials should have started before his arrival. Possible itches would have been sorted out and he wouldn't have been kept waiting.

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by ednut1(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
tonytony208:

Can u point out the sweat on his face in that pick? I suspect you are seeing with your teeth.
i took d pic. nd if u watched nta he was wiping sweat off his face wit his handkerchief severally. duh

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by owobokiri(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Democracy needs to be managed ma bruda. Otherwise evil forces will manipulate the vulnerable aspects of the democratic intitutions to acheive pre destined goals. .

(quote author=Acidosis post=32087916]
That's the beauty of democracy. Unlike a dictator, a presidential democrat will always consider the interest of the populace.[/quote]
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Na wa oooo, I amm disgusted at the antics of Jonathan and PpDP, they just want to discredit the whole process.Hw come its only that of him and his wife that's not working?

We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by priscaoge(f): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Acidosis:

Lol; better pray the reader works; hence, this election would be rendered void

Gbam
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by smilingjimmy(f): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2015
ednut1:
i took d pic. nd if u watched nta he was wiping sweat off his face wit his handkerchief severally. duh
Dts nt true ednut, GEJ is fond of it.
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2015
A ground for annuling the election just came out. Buh if the president can't vote, he should relax na...after all he can still contest 2019
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by priscaoge(f): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2015
smilingjimmy:

Dts nt true ednut, GEJ is fund of dt.

Fund kwa?
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by ednut1(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2015
smilingjimmy:

Dts nt true ednut, GEJ is fund of dt.
is dat so
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by tonytony208(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2015
ednut1:

Even if he is sweating, it maybe due to the heat in the environment and not out of stress. One of the things that makes you presidential is your self control, jeg has always displayed. But will d cow rearer from daura ever be able to control himself? He doesn't look the type.

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by vedaxcool(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2015
tonytony208:

You too must be experienced in ogogoro drinking to know how it is done. Kettle Calling pot black

I don't drink, but I am a living witness on how ogogoro destroy an entire presidency and rendered the president a clueless drunk

3 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by tonytony208(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Alcatraz001:
Na wa oooo, I amm disgusted at the antics of Jonathan and PpDP, they just want to discredit the whole process.Hw come its only that of him and his wife that's not working?

We are watching.

Are you in that polling unit and you could see other people already accredited?

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by nationwide1(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2015
PapaBrowne:
Very sad. How can you utililze untested card readers for an all important election of this nature!

I previously supported the use of card readers but what Im seeing is not funny.
When I argued against card readers with colleagues on the ground it has never been properly tested in Nigeria and as such should not be used in all important presidential election, they dismissed my view that I embrace corruption.

Now we're all witnesses. Jega must be called upon to explain this to Nigerians. I see this election going on for 3 days or more if not millions with authentic PVC's will be disenfranchised.
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by tonytony208(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

I don't drink, but I am a living witness on how ogogoro destroy an entire presidency and rendered the president a clueless drunk

And he usually dips his fingers in ogogoro cup in your presence? Is that how you learnt the ogogoro-drinking process?
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by tonytony208(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2015
ziccoit:

Confirmed. Nobody was accredited before his arrival. He came in around 9:19am and inec officials have been on ground after 8:00am. GMB got to hisn pooling unit around 8:35am and guess what? He met people on qeue already being accredited. That was why it took GMB and his wife to be accredited in less than 2mins. Otuoke officials should have started before his arrival. Possible itches would have been sorted out and he wouldn't have been kept waiting.

I have to confess that you have a point

3 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by vedaxcool(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
tonytony208:

And he usually dips his fingers in ogogoro cup in your presence? Is that how you learnt the ogogoro-drinking process?

Read my first post, I posed a question u call it a working theory hypothesis whatever.

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by ednut1(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2015
tonytony208:

Even if he is sweating, it maybe due to the heat in the environment and not out of stress. One of the things that makes you presidential is your self control, jeg has always displayed. But will d cow rearer from daura ever be able to control himself? He doesn't look the type.
gmb nd gej hv nting to offer anyway

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by tonytony208(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

Take ur case to court nd stop threatening violence.

Of course, I suspect PDP will take their cases to court. But if this happens in daura, what would APC[b][/b] do? They would kill corp member s and form parallel government

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by smilingjimmy(f): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2015
priscaoge:

Fund kwa?
Haba dts nt ryt? Y dnt u correct it. We are humans nd we make mistakes. Jst a typographical error.
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by vedaxcool(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
tonytony208:

Of course, I suspect PDP will take their cases to court. But if this happens in daura, what would APC[b][/b] do? They would kill corp member s and form parallel government

Good no need calling for violence when ur track record only contains tge word Failure.

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by smilingjimmy(f): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
ednut1:
gmb nd gej hv nting to offer anyway
I jst pray 4 anoda party 2 rule nigeria if it will b possible!
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by kuuljay(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

He deliberately dipped his hand in ogogoro grin
lol na you talk am ooo.chai!! naija and bad mouth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by priscaoge(f): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2015
smilingjimmy:

Haba dts nt ryt? Y dnt u correct it. We are humans nd we make mistakes. Jst a typographical error.

Lolest! cheesy cheesy.. Don't be hard on urself Dear,this is political section wink wink GEJ is not perfect as well. We all are humans like u said, so don't Judge others. I quote that to show u that no one is perfect.

PEACE!!!!!!
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by tonytony208(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

Good no need calling for violence when ur track record only contains tge word Failure.

I can't make a sense out of your comment. Go and learn how to punctuate your sentences.
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by baby124: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Then he should shift let them accredit someone else and let's see if it works. Why only his poking unit. Very suspicious
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by infostreamngr: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by tonytony208(m): 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
chiefolododo:
you must come from kwara state

Yeah, and it is common knowledge that saraki is the one receiving state allocation despite the fact that he is not the governor. He removes his own percentage from State allocation before giving the rest to the state government.
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by chiefolododo(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Eyah , kpele
tonytony208:

Yeah, and it is common knowledge that saraki is the one receiving state allocation despite the fact that he is not the governor. He removes his own percentage from State allocation before giving the rest to the state government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ranking Biafran Leader Drags Nigeria To New York Court / UAE Govt Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai / Niger Delta Terrorist Releases Video Threatening To Kill Buhari's Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.