Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging (55949 Views)

Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging / See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by lordkit400: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Former Vice President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has been lambasted on Twitter as many people castigated him for posting a photo showing him nicely dressed while ‘pretending’ to farm.The politician had allegedly wanted to use the photo to create awareness on farming and its importance but many interpreted it as another gimmick for his presidential ambition. Nigerians tackled him for wearing a white kaftan and alleged Rolex watch to the farm. They called it pretence of the highest order and another way todeceive people.

Responding to the criticism, Atiku wrote:

“I have owned this farm since the mid-80s, and it employs a few hundred people. Does that make me an unreal farmer? #smile.” then added: “Rhetoric is an important part of leadership. If you are asking about my contributions to national unity, I would rather others speak for me.”

See comments below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/22/nigerians-are-angry-with-atiku-abubakar-for-wearing-rolex-watch-then-pretending-to-farming/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by madridguy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by whitebeard(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
all these ones get time sha..!!
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by sarrki(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
He's an hypocrite

Only enemies of state see him as a potential presidential. Aspirant

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by lordkit400: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by ugofr(f): 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
okay... atiku, the wise and spotless farmer. holiest amongst thieves.

22 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
what are we planting dis time, another seed of corruption??- irewole

lol, i just hope it won't be a good harvest or we are SCREWED

Magu Endemic & his EFCC should please do the needful b4 a bumper harvest occurs

19 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by Afonjashapmouth: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
Must people just troll always without any action Why troll after all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
What's wrong with 'posh " farming?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by segun400: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by kayojosephy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
It should neva be an issue and I am not surprised, it is all for d pics... When u see a person that purposely went to farm for the real farming work no matter how rich, will not be dressed in that outfit... But wetin I sabi, I still dey struggle to make am like him.. Lol @irewole guy 'planting the seed of corruption'.. Savage
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by ozo13(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
hahaha. Nigerians r so frustrated

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by ykila: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Soft work
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by Ericaikince(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
PDP Papa deceiving pikin gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by LoveJesus87(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
N
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by heisenbergheise(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
grin

24 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good people of nairaland.com, please I need your help here.
https://www.nairaland.com/3877035/need-serious-financial-assistance
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by joroville: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Looter
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by maryjan8(f): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by DIKEnaWAR: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Anything to win the Presidency. Northerners can be desperate for power.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by Emodeee: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
all na for public display.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by Xeedorf: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
HOPE 2019... Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by martyns303(m): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Can we say Sarrki is doing the same thing? Considering how nicely dressed he is.

https://www.nairaland.com/3877402/picture-nairalander-sarrki-farm#57760229
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by Alariwo2: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
The president of Biafra come 2029 grin

olori pelebes can't express their love for him enof. He will give them restructuring afterall
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by ekensi01: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
Who saw that land? shocked

Can't wait to get person in power to get that area of land to start my new species of long grain rice farm in Nigeria. God answer my call don't let my talent and dream waste without touching lives.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Later they'll say he took loan to buy presidential nomination ticket.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by NwaObinkita: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
embarassed
He should keep flaunting the watch
When he is buried.... People will exhume him just to steal this Rolex watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by policy12: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Farmer indeed, if na like this farmer they dress go farm for naija we for no get food for our table. Did anybody notice his shoe?
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging by Blitz888(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Couldn't find the wagging tongues with regards to the 'Rolex'...

Miss leading topic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Atiku's Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures) / Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) / President Buhari Unveils The Redesign Naira, Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.