Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV (25132 Views)

Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / Bomb Scare In Gwagwalada As Police Rescue Suspected Female Bomber / Not Only On Twitter, Ben Bruce Sells IVM To STV Viewers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
WHERE IS RADIO BIAFRA TRANSMITTING FROM? ? ?

I see those clamouring for the Biafran state at work. This morning, Igbos were warned not to go out to vote...

It is well with this country.
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Rawani: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
1. You can only rig in your stronghold.

2. The PDP vehemently opposed the use of card readers.

3. Card readers reduce opportunities for rigging by over 85%.

4. What other way is there to still rig than scaring people from voting and then engage in mass thumbprinting with the collusion of agents?

Just wait for the flood of incident reports later today. The writing is on the wall.
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Youngzedd(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
An interim government.

This is what I smell.
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Charliewyt: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:

But you have ARMED ROBBERS in AWKA
You have RITUALISTS in AWKA
You have BABY MANUFACTURER'S in AWKA
You have CANNIBALS in AWKA
You have GRANNY RAPISTS in AWKA
You have KIDNAPPERS in AWKA
AWKA is a town in the crime-ridden East

Making wristwatch bomb is childs play for the fakers of Ariaria, don't be modest.

Ebe ka isi puta,
ala nnagi adi n' mgbada obibia ?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by oneeast: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
You particularly will cry tomorrow morning by the time the result is announced.

Keep deceiving yourself thinking that Bo.kohari is going anywhere. You will only cry and cry some more. Boko haram kingpin will be retired to Daura today.

You can take my comment to the Hagues.

Rawani:
1. You can only rig in your stronghold.

2. The PDP vehemently opposed the use of card readers.

3. Card readers reduce opportunities for rigging by over 85%.

4. What other way is there to still rig than scaring people from voting and then engage in mass thumbprinting with the collusion of agents?

Just wait for the deluge of incident reports later today. The writing is on the wall.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Rawani: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
oneeast:
You particularly will cry tomorrow morning by the time the result is announced.

Keep deceiving yourself thinking that Bo.kohari is going anywhere. You will only cry and cry some more. Boko haram kingpin will be retired to Daura today.

You can take my comment to the Hagues.

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Bwaal(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
kai jonathan has lost enugu and akwa kai
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by toshmann(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
donigspain:
- Plant bombs in the East (a particular candidate's stronghold)
- Detonate the bombs (Enugu & Anambra already witnessed)
- Cause mass panic
- Media helps to escalate the information
- Voters leave/refrain from polling stations
- East votes diminishes
- Game Over?

God punish these people in the GIF below:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Bwaal(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kingspin:
The Enugu state bomb blast has be confirmed by the state REC and security agencies as a suicidal bomber and the car has an abuja registration number plate. The car that look like a honda was loading with explosives and it exploded right behind the location of a polling unit in that area. Now it in Anambra state, belive me APC is at work and these i assure u will burn Nigeria if things remain this way. APC and their power drunk cabals want to put fear in the minds of South Easterns not to vote but i urge the people of this region to rise up and vote.
and if dey die
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Kingspin(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bwaal:
and if dey die
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Kingspin(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bwaal:
and if dey die
Nigeria is dead.
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by ngoziama: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kingspin:
The Enugu state bomb blast has be confirmed by the state REC and security agencies as a suicidal bomber and the car has an abuja registration number plate. The car that look like a honda was loading with explosives and it exploded right behind the location of a polling unit in that area. Now it in Anambra state, belive me APC is at work and these i assure u will burn Nigeria if things remain this way. APC and their power drunk cabals want to put fear in the minds of South Easterns not to vote but i urge the people of this region to rise up and vote.

Rise my people.dont be used by the blood drinking cabal called apc.please ensure you cast your vote.jonathan wanted the soldiers to protect the voters but the mouth odoured Tinubu said no and went to court. They only want to scare the ibos away and reduce their votes.buhari wants power at all cost.please ask him why.

News reaching me now also has it that apc is sharing N10, 000 to voters in bwari at abuja.Honestly, i am so disappointed that Obama campaign manager chose to work with a terror party yet they are busy wasting taxpayers money fighting terrorism.

A vote for buhari is a vote for slavery and deceit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Bwaal(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kingspin:
Nigeria is dead.
clueless
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC no longer hiding their real self. People now have evidence to prove that APC is Boko Haram. Yes. The bombing in south east(GEJ stronghold) by Boko Haram(APC) is targeted at scaring the electorates from coming out en mass to vote their prefered candidate, GEJ. Of course this plot will reduce the votes of GEJ thereby, jeopardizing his chances of winning the election. So bad cause this act by APC further worsen the fragile health state of Nigeria. Will nigeria come out of her coma? Or will it drift to the great beyond? We are watching, believing that Tinubu and his evil cohort will not chose to sacrifice Nigeria at the course of his selfish ambition.
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by QuotaSystem: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Charliewyt:

Ebe ka isi puta,
ala nnagi adi n' mgbada obibia ?

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by shizzleStar: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:

[s]But you have ARMED ROBBERS in AWKA
You have RITUALISTS in AWKA
You have BABY MANUFACTURER'S in AWKA
You have CANNIBALS in AWKA
You have GRANNY RAPISTS in AWKA
You have KIDNAPPERS in AWKA
AWKA is a town in the crime-ridden East

Making wristwatch bomb is childs play for the fakers of Ariaria, don't be modest.[/s]
Tell me more dumbhead..

Just as you have CREDIT CARD scammers in the South West

you have LAZY OMONILE TOUTS and ROBBERS in the WASTE

you have HUMAN PARTS DEALERS in the WASTE

you have INBREEDING relationships in the WASTE

you have SOKA FOREST in the WASTE

You have FETISH ALFAS in the WASTE

you have OLUWOLE FORGERS in the WASTE

you have INTERNET FRAUDSTERS in the WASTE.

Finally thunder fire you!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by GenIgrigi: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
first it was enugu, now is awka. suddenly everywhere in north are now peaceful. enemy doing everything possible to make sure people are being scared to come out in south south region to cast their vote. see apc and their plan, I thought they said they will win the election, why trying to threaten people with bomb now.

the evil ones will perish in hell, anyone that know anything about this bomb will not live to see the end of april, the person generation will rotten in hell. useless people.

**grins** APC will destroy on-going development in the East if they come to power. We must not let that happen. GEJ must remain in power.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by QuotaSystem: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
shizzleStar:
Tell me more dumbhead..

Just as you have CREDIT CARD scammers in the South West

you have LAZY OMONILE TOUTS and ROBBERS in the WASTE

you have HUMAN PARTS DEALERS in the WASTE

you have INBREEDING relationships in the WASTE

you have SOKA FOREST in the WASTE

You have FETISH ALFAS in the WASTE

you have OLUWOLE FORGERS in the WASTE

you have INTERNET FRAUDSTERS in the WASTE.

Finally thunder fire you!

Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Mariaguti(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
These guys dont care about u..be wise Nigerians
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
[/color]Apc is at work........
God is in action to protect His people....

GOODLUCK 4 NIGERIA[color=#006600]
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by nworanco(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
ayukdaboss:

When APC claimed Bokoharam was a wing of PDP aimed at destroying APC/Buhari's strong hold and creating chaos in that region, you dolts debunked those allegations claiming APC was bombing the North trying to get sympathy from Nigerians, now it's happening in the SE, carried out by PDP thugs you want to twist your mouths.

Please tell that terrorist currently occupying Aso Rock that no matter how many bombs his boys blow off in the East, he is not getting any sympathy from Nigerians...his boys can keep on foolishly causing chaos in his strongholds, it just makes his Otuoke journey more sacrosanct.
foolish and insensile talk
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by nworanco(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
ayukdaboss:

When APC claimed Bokoharam was a wing of PDP aimed at destroying APC/Buhari's strong hold and creating chaos in that region, you dolts debunked those allegations claiming APC was bombing the North trying to get sympathy from Nigerians, now it's happening in the SE, carried out by PDP thugs you want to twist your mouths.

Please tell that terrorist currently occupying Aso Rock that no matter how many bombs his boys blow off in the East, he is not getting any sympathy from Nigerians...his boys can keep on foolishly causing chaos in his strongholds, it just makes his Otuoke journey more sacrosanct.
foolish and insensible talk
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by MacMaster01(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
celestino1960:
1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. missing 20billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no
results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I
dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy..
Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents
until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now
nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been
apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not
Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres.
GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force
who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa
to commiserate wt d people but plans to go
there to campaign!
30. Dollars loaded in Private jet to buy arms illegally in SA. ( for what purpose?)
PLEASE VOTE WISELY!

Vote APC
Vote GMB. VOTE for CHANGE.

After today we won't be seeing all these nonsense talks on NL
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by marley145: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Its a rumour,there was never an explosion at awka,the venue happens to be my polling center,it was a burning dustbin of capital city secondary school that rekindled itself in the early hours of today causing smokes,which rumour mongers mistook for explosion
Re: Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV by nworanco(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
ngoziama:

Rise my people.dont be used by the blood drinking cabal called apc.please ensure you cast your vote.jonathan wanted the soldiers to protect the voters but the mouth odoured Tinubu said no and went to court. They only want to scare the ibos away and reduce their votes.buhari wants power at all cost.please ask him why.

News reaching me now also has it that apc is sharing N10, 000 to voters in bwari at abuja.Honestly, i am so disappointed that Obama campaign manager chose to work with a terror party yet they are busy wasting taxpayers money fighting terrorism.

A vote for buhari is a vote for slavery and deceit
Truely I will quote u right in trillion times, for Obama I knew his problems ( a) He sees Nigeria govt under GEJ as a competatitor Nation to American Govt . (b) He is agent of evil and evil doers, he pushed our govt to legalized SAME SAME MARRIAGE AND SEX which is morally insane and wrong conception by the western world .

(c) Their interest in our oil were not favouring those American Govt Top echelons thats why they left . etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Pays VP-Elect, Osinbajo A Congratulatory Visit in Abuja (Photos) / Buhari: I Will Probe $16bn Obasanjo Spent On Power Project / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.