Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? (5417 Views)

Shell Relocates Gas Pipeline Across Kolo Creek Underneath River / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up / Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by ibietela2(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
Lucasbalo:
The two destroyers of Nigeria are on the way back to Otuoke . Enough of corruption and mismanagement .
[/s]

Let's see how your Father and Mother will make Nigeria better

3 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by ibietela2(m): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
tmotmo:

which made in Nigeria by a President that has more than 10 Presidential Jets.
You are trying to present the President as patrotic person.
He is not except when it comes local burukutu grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Please can we see the 10 yets you claim he has?

3 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by ibietela2(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
ignis:
I love PEJ. ..She's indeed a strong woman.

True,

3 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by Lucasbalo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

Let's see how your Father and Mother will make Nigeria better
Your brain is destroyed by poverty living on less than $2 a day. Am doing well where I am. Just worried about good people of Nigeria being swallowed by poverty while the clueless and his lapdogs are living large. Your brainless self can't absolve that. Supporting your oppressor is Stockholm Syndrome . Get a life mental dwarf.
Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by 3kay945(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
The outgoing first lady dress like masquerade lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by VickyRotex(f): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
PEJ is beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by jaelz(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
na1raland:
Though, I envy that PEJ Versace Baroque sunglasses, can't retail less than $5,000 but Abeg make Una help me ooo.... grin Is that a regular men's singlet abi na "shimmy" wey Oga Jona dey wear?
oga bros abeg no be Versace baroque sunglasses be that correct yourself
Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by torovictor(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Make una do dull am oooo,GEJ use singlet bullet proof
Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by ibietela2(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Your brain is destroyed by poverty living on less than $2 a day. Am doing well where I am. Just worried about good people of Nigeria being swallowed by poverty while the clueless and his lapdogs are living large. Your brainless self can't absolve that. Supporting your oppressor is Stockholm Syndrome . Get a life mental dwarf.

Hahahahaha see this Animal o? And who said you are the only one doing well?

You are a very big foool, bastard

Is Tinubu not Oppressing You?
Did Obj, atiku not Oppress you?

Those 2 Criminals built University for themselves and none for the "good people" of Nigeria.

Otondo

2 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by na1raland: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
jaelz:

oga bros abeg no be Versace baroque sunglasses be that correct yourself

Oya Na wetin e be?

1 Like

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by ibietela2(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lucasbalo:

Idiotic foool, can $2 buy data plan for a month? Bastard claiming big boy on the internet

2 Likes

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by olaniyanc: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:
Pej is really a beautiful woman

What is the use of beauty without proper education. Pej is a disgrace to the Presidency and the whole of Nigerians. An apostle of political violence. Vulgar! vulgar!
Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by funstufz: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
na1raland:
Though, I envy that PEJ Versace Baroque sunglasses, can't retail less than $5,000 but Abeg make Una help me ooo.... grin Is that a regular men's singlet abi na "shimmy" wey Oga Jona dey wear?

Abeg give the man a break jare...
Otuoke is home, so he is allowed

1 Like

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by ekmaxop: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buy 30,000mAh powerbanks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira And resell at atleast 5,000 naira and above. You don't need a white collar job any more.
12000mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 3, 200 naira each
7200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 2,300 naira each
5600mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,900 naira each.
2200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,200 naira
Come over to Model Shop A29, Opposite Abia plaza, Trade fair complex, OJO Lagos.
ekmaxop@gmail.com
You can also Call 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp to order yours now. CASH AND CARRY.
We do Home deliveries within Lagos and waybill to other parts of the country through transport companies
These are the links to my powerbanks if you're scared of paying into my acct before it been sent to you
And you prefer the pay on delivery option;

http://www.jumia.com. ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html

http://www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
Pls correct the links by deleting the space after or before (com.) den click

Re: What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? by smokey12345: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
na1raland:

Dumb mofo... i have been to nothing less than 25 states in Nigeria thats the normal Underwear for that attire so try to learn and know and learn other peoples culture before you talk dont just let words come out of your mouth like a shit from your ass.. dont be a fkin racist man..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue / South Korea To Establish Cultural Creation Convergence Belt In Nigeria / PHOTOS: Governor Bagudu At The Nigerian Military School Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.