Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

INEC Website Hacked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Website Hacked (34926 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / INEC Website Hacked - Hackers Exposed / Nigerian Defence Website Hacked ISIS Style; See The Guy Claiming Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Website Hacked by SegunAj(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Who is to blame
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Howmon: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
This hacker is good. I can trace him out tho!!!
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Ultimate300(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:
True

Verified

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
hope you have pvc.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by efilefun(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:
True

Verified

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

THE SITE IS BACK FOOL

Re: INEC Website Hacked by papabaks(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hacked or not the will of God Shall prevail
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
The site is now under maintenance. It will be recovered shortly.

CC: lalasticlala seun obinoscopy

1 Share

Re: INEC Website Hacked by BabaO2: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
beware!
There is a fraudulent SMS from Pdp purported that Tinubu asked voters to vote Pdp. This fraudulent and false, Tinubu has denied it openly on TV
Re: INEC Website Hacked by lastpage: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
AS YOU GO OUT TO VOTE TODAY, REMEMBER...

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember that Jonathan waited for 15,000+ Nigerians to be murdered before taking Boko Haram seriously.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember what Andrew Azazi said that PDP created Boko Haram. Jonathan is working "in-hand" with Boko Haram

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Ask yourself if moving forward is 225naira to $Dollar , if locomotive trains are futuristic transport system.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Ask yourself "If my daughter was kidnapped, would I vote for GEJ?"

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember the Oct bomb blast in Abuja in which Jonathan lied & accused others as he shielded the real bombers.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember that, Obanikoro is now a Minister. EkitiGate has been swept under the carpet. We all know whose voice we heard on that audio.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember the cost of fuel that your generator consumed for all these years. Another 4yrs of darkness not acceptable

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember that they went dancing on stage just a day after many lives were wasted.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember your GEJ raised 21bn for election but IDPs feed on charity & many others is foreign countries.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember your country produces crude oil but imports PMS & DPK.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember GEJ met $1 =119 but now. Its $1=225

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember the number of jobless people around you.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember the fuel subsidy scam & Hw GEJ removed d subsidy instead of fixing our refineries.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember who was bribing Obas, OPC and Pastors "in Dollars" why masses where hungry!

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember Jonathan empowered Thugs and Militants to cause havoc and death to force your votes for him

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember what Jonathan failed to do in the last 4yrs, he wants to do in 6weeks, just to Trick/Steal your Votes

[size=14pt]Mistakes are allowed, we are humans. Jonathan's 2011 election was a mistake.[/size]
Repeating the same mistake again is unpardonable.
Our Children dont deserve that from us!
[size=18pt]Vote for Change! Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo! We must repair this Nigeria Now[/size].

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Website Hacked by Forwetinnah: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
akereconfi:

This has the APC violence written all over it. "You take it yourself" sounds 'very parallel government' and terrorist to me
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Youngzedd(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Adekorya:
My people come see wonder for my ward o

One part is buying people votes with #5000

But to qualify u must vote their party at all three level ( Presidential, House of Rep and Senate).

With wot I'm witnessing here I think our Country still av long way 2 go.

That's what they did at last Anambra state governorship election.

#PDP
Re: INEC Website Hacked by eldoradoxx: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Voting is not done on INEC website. Neither is accreditation or any sensitive info regarding the election transmitted through the website. Only information regarding the election. So, election goes on whether PDP likes technology of card readers or not .

2 Likes

Re: INEC Website Hacked by naijaboiy: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
iiichidodo:
There are more than a billion color fonts to originate and use on Nairaland but trust Nigerians to never fail to imitate....f**king copycat.
Who the fhuuck are you?

You now own Nairaland to tell me what font I should use? undecided

Please fhuuck off my mentions if you have nothing credible to say.

Rubbish angry

4 Likes

Re: INEC Website Hacked by wadremremmy: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kajiang02:
I just checked inec website now and got this error message.
SOmething is wrong here pls.

something is going wrong everywhere, hope ther is nt goin to b war
Re: INEC Website Hacked by naijaboiy: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ochillary:
OTE
ODE
Re: INEC Website Hacked by danielblessing(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Inec should not rig the election or else . . . Cy23r 9a7 in Nigeria
Re: INEC Website Hacked by lastpage: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
iiichidodo:
There are more than a billion color fonts to originate and use on Nairaland but trust Nigerians to never fail to imitate....f**king copycat.

Like you have "copy-right" over that color font or you are the first to use that colour font in the world?

Now Gerrout and go to vote.... that is if you are even up to the Voting age sef grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Agbalanze(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Which way Nigeria!
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Forwetinnah: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=32093251][/quote]

1 Like

Re: INEC Website Hacked by mrjojo: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
i can;t believe INEC can hire professional web developers to build their website , with the whooping budget they get, I wouldn't be surprise if the said website was design for a billion naira, it Nigeria after all, smh
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Forwetinnah: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
lastpage:
AS YOU GO OUT TO VOTE TODAY, REMEMBER...

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember that Jonathan waited for 15,000+ Nigerians to be murdered before taking Boko Haram seriously.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember what Andrew Azazi said that PDP created Boko Haram. Jonathan is working "in-hand" with Boko Haram

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Ask yourself if moving forward is 225naira to $Dollar , if locomotive trains are futuristic transport system.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Ask yourself "If my daughter was kidnapped, would I vote for GEJ?"

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember the Oct bomb blast in Abuja in which Jonathan lied & accused others as he shielded the real bombers.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember that, Obanikoro is now a Minister. EkitiGate has been swept under the carpet. We all know whose voice we heard on that audio.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember the cost of fuel that your generator consumed for all these years. Another 4yrs of darkness not acceptable

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember that they went dancing on stage just a day after many lives were wasted.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember your GEJ raised 21bn for election but IDPs feed on charity & many others is foreign countries.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember your country produces crude oil but imports PMS & DPK.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember GEJ met $1 =119 but now. Its $1=225

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember the number of jobless people around you.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember the fuel subsidy scam & Hw GEJ removed d subsidy instead of fixing our refineries.

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember who was bribing Obas, OPC and Pastors "in Dollars" why masses where hungry!

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember Jonathan empowered Thugs and Militants to cause havoc and death to force your votes for him

#BeforeYouCastYourVote: Remember what Jonathan failed to do in the last 4yrs, he wants to do in 6weeks, just to Trick/Steal your Votes

[size=14pt]Mistakes are allowed, we are humans. Jonathan's 2011 election was a mistake.[/size]
Repeating the same mistake again is unpardonable.
Our Children dont deserve that from us!
[size=18pt]Vote for Change! Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo! We must repair this Nigeria Now[/size].

Lastpage!

Blaaaaaaaaah Blaaaaaaaaah and more Blaaaaaaaaah

*singing Rihanna's " Umbrella "

1 Like

Re: INEC Website Hacked by alphaomega(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
[size=24pt]back is site....
oops.......sorry...site is back... grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: INEC Website Hacked by Adekorya: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
That's what they did at last Anambra state governorship election.

#PDP[/quote]

Did I mention any party?

It can be APGA, APC, LABOUR etc

My life is important 2 me
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Bloodstream: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria we hail!

Sai Buhari!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
I hope the database of the bio data of people that want to vote is not on the inec website? If it is, it would be disastrous o!!
Re: INEC Website Hacked by iiichidodo: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
[s]
Who the fhuuck are you?

You now own Nairaland to tell me what font I should use? undecided

Please fhuuck off my mentions if you have nothing credible to say.

Rubbish angry
[/s]
Why don't you go fucck yourself..you creativity thieving bastard??...Fortunately FYI, you will forever be under our shadow as far as this font is concerned.Stupidd inferiority complex piece of sh**t.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Etinosajay(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
dolapobello1:
And these are the same people who want to do e-voting with electronic card readers. I laugh in Swahili.

Everything was probably ready yesterday. Even the results.

The card reader is not meant for voting. Only to verify and accredit voters.

Voting process is still manual
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
I hope the database of the bio data of people that want to vote is not on the inec website? If it is, it would be disastrous o!!!
Re: INEC Website Hacked by HARDDON: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Visited d site, it was actually hacked! Now it has been taken down with WE"LL BE BACK SOON "printed on site
Re: INEC Website Hacked by folahann(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
I guess the situation have been arrested and necessary measures underway.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by teemy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
My take is one of their members approached inec recently to help secure the website but they rejected the offer. Read the message again.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by eldoradoxx: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
gemtech:
I hope the database of the bio data of people that want to vote is not on the inec website? If it is, it would be disastrous o!!!
INEC Chairman has said time without number that its database is never kept online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham, Other Celebrities Criticised For Accepting Award From Lagos State / Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.