Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

INEC Website Hacked - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Website Hacked (34925 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / INEC Website Hacked - Hackers Exposed / Nigerian Defence Website Hacked ISIS Style; See The Guy Claiming Responsibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kajiang02:
I just checked inec website now and got this error message.
SOmething is wrong here pls.

Update: It's currently under maintenance as depicted by the screenshot below

1. Hacked. It was not an "error". INEC confirmed on Twitter that they were hacked.
2. Please keep the original image up, for those joining the story late.
3. The site has been restored.

4. Lastly, the site isn't a database or anything important, just a wordpress site with basic information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Website Hacked by iiichidodo: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
[s]
What the fhuuck is this nigga saying?

Do you own Nairaland?

Why not bother about more important things like the election at hand than one useless issue about a font.

You don't own it and so you can't tell me not to use it.

I use whichever font I feel like and it ain't nobody's business,,not even you.

So please shut the fhuuck up and fhuuck off one last time and don't disturb my mentions again except you have something sensible to say.

Inferiority complex my foot. undecided

[/s]
You are slimy little fuckhead trying to steal cred and we will make it our personal biz to flush you piece of sh**t down the toilet in any trend we see you bastard thieff..Tis a free world but you are a thieff and we won't miss the chance to hound and expose your inferiority complex to the world.Let's see how you manage that tagg 'copycat'.....self effacing arsehole.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by faithdee(f): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Live Update On Nigeria 2015 Presidential Election Centre - This Page Updates Automatically

12.43 PmNasarawa/Cross-River

The card readers in Giza, Keana LG of Nasarawa state card readers has malfunctioned and voters await replacement.
The card reader malfunction has been rectified in Polling Unit 10 Ward 9 Calabar South and accreditation is ongoing.

Ekiti
Accreditation completed in most of the polling units in Oye Ekiti.

http://gethopemagazine.com/Live/Event/87/Live-Update-On-Nigeria-2015-Presidential-Election-Centre-
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
eldoradoxx:
INEC Chairman has said time without number that its database is never kept online.
Ok. Better.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by WoyToubaDigital(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
well wat have they been waiting all these while...
Re: INEC Website Hacked by naijaboiy: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
iiichidodo:
You are slimy little fuckhead trying to steal cred and we will make it our personal biz to flush you piece of sh**t down the toilet in any trend we see you bastard thieff..Tis a free world but you are a thieff and we won't miss the chance to hound and expose your inferiority complex to the world.Let's see how you manage that tagg 'copycat'
GoodLuck with that.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by WilyWily: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
UP NIGERIA CYBER ARMY.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
lastpage:

Actually, we just need to "observe" the trend of happenings this morning ...and relate it with the party-positions of before hand:

1.) PDP has vehemently opposed the use of Card Readers so that it can have the opportunity to RIG.... as it has always done.

2.) Jonathan has tried to force INEC to allow use of Temporary Voters Card, millions of which they have CLONED, ready to unleash on us.

3.) Jonathan has tried to remove Jega, tried to send him on compulsory leave and about everything he could, to facilitate rigging!

4.) When the above failed, Jonathan and his PD.Pigs have sought to tarnish the image of INEC and the PVC

5.) Today, as of this moment, millions of Nigerians have been accredited ..... but Jonathan and Mama Piss have failed Accreditation! WHY?
Jonathan's household, relations and community members have all gone through the accreditation process in less than 30seconds each but Jonathan (The President) and Mama Piss (his appendage!) just wont work!

Yet, we hear him PRETENDING like he supports the Card Reader!
Is it not obvious that Jonathan and his Wife are up to something?
My guess is that Jonathan is trying to give the impression that Card Readers are not working.
This is a well-planed and arranged plot otherwise, why just him and his wife, amongst so many Voters in that locality?

Jonathan wants a situation whereby he can justify the heavy usage of "Incident Report Forms" (IRF) which does not have any security feature, unlike the PVC.
It is the IRF that would now be CLONED and DUPLICATED in large numbers, to INFLATE VOTE FIGURES.

INEC must be on the watchout.
Jonathan will not go down easily but down he will go eventually.

Nigerians, please go out and vote massively for Buhari.
Dont take today as a "REST DAY".
It is Not!

[size=13pt]It is the day you WRESTLE your DESTINY from the hands of looters, from cluelessness and corruption[/size]

Lastpage!
Please don't heat up the polity with unverified malicious news. One Nigeria!!!
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Optional2(f): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Na wa ooo hackers don cum again
Re: INEC Website Hacked by iiichidodo: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

I am a copycat....what an arsehole,i am.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
No fit hack our ballot....I dey laugh, change is here.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
BabaO2:
beware!
There is a fraudulent SMS from Pdp purported that Tinubu asked voters to vote Pdp. This fraudulent and false, Tinubu has denied it openly on TV
Is ur fada the owner of APC my guy u go die for pple way no wan know u exist haba.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by logica(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
...and more incompetence from INEC.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by EngrGodspower(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
just like that
Re: INEC Website Hacked by jsunex(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
I opened the website now and its okay....lair op
Re: INEC Website Hacked by mercy26(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
may God help us & c us tru in today elections
Re: INEC Website Hacked by simdam500(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Make that website come back ooo
Re: INEC Website Hacked by MaZterZ(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
It's okay now...the site is back www.inecnigeria.org

Shame on #PDP both your internal/external Mercenaries have failed!!! tongue tongue
Re: INEC Website Hacked by MaZterZ(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kajiang02:
Something is definitely wrong here.

@lalasticlala, @seun, @obinoscopy.

Pls go through and verify. I was hoping we will be getting results from the INEC website as soon as details are ready for uploads.

Don't forget to tweet, report and sms details.

Use the hashtag. #OurVotesCount
www.ourvotescount.org.ng

Website is back...Up and running cool

#SaiBuhari
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Defcon1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
ayusco85:
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.
That is to show how poor training and preparation can lead to disaster
lmagine what would have happened on 14th February
lt would be a shame for people to be disenfranchised because of this minor error
Thanks for sharing
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Enouwem(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Follow this thread to find out those that hacked that site:
https://www.nairaland.com/1929110/nigerias-house-reps-page-hacked
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Somatohadidas(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
INEC website is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Somatohadidas(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dark forces will never prevail in this very election
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Shinelle(f): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yes... I grabbed my phone screen.!..

Re: INEC Website Hacked by DExplorer1: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:
True

Verified

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
May this happen to your own father also.

1 Like

Re: INEC Website Hacked by otr1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
INEC Website Hacked
DSS at work, but God pass them.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by olaniyanc: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:
True

Verified

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

You are too crude. Watch what you say. Fool!
Re: INEC Website Hacked by ayusco85(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Defcon1:

That is to show how poor training and preparation can lead to disaster
lmagine what would have happened on 14th February
lt would be a shame for people to be disenfranchised because of this minor error
Thanks for sharing

welcome to Nigeria
Re: INEC Website Hacked by Guests: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC computer centre. Well done.
Re: INEC Website Hacked by shizzleStar: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
lastpage:

[s]Actually, we just need to "observe" the trend of happenings this morning ...and relate it with the party-positions of before hand:

1.) PDP has vehemently opposed the use of Card Readers so that it can have the opportunity to RIG.... as it has always done.

2.) Jonathan has tried to force INEC to allow use of Temporary Voters Card, millions of which they have CLONED, ready to unleash on us.

3.) Jonathan has tried to remove Jega, tried to send him on compulsory leave and about everything he could, to facilitate rigging!

4.) When the above failed, Jonathan and his PD.Pigs have sought to tarnish the image of INEC and the PVC

5.) Today, as of this moment, millions of Nigerians have been accredited ..... but Jonathan and Mama Piss have failed Accreditation! WHY?
Jonathan's household, relations and community members have all gone through the accreditation process in less than 30seconds each but Jonathan (The President) and Mama Piss (his appendage!) just wont work!

Yet, we hear him PRETENDING like he supports the Card Reader!
Is it not obvious that Jonathan and his Wife are up to something?
My guess is that Jonathan is trying to give the impression that Card Readers are not working.
This is a well-planed and arranged plot otherwise, why just him and his wife, amongst so many Voters in that locality?

Jonathan wants a situation whereby he can justify the heavy usage of "Incident Report Forms" (IRF) which does not have any security feature, unlike the PVC.
It is the IRF that would now be CLONED and DUPLICATED in large numbers, to INFLATE VOTE FIGURES.

INEC must be on the watchout.
Jonathan will not go down easily but down he will go eventually.

Nigerians, please go out and vote massively for Buhari.
Dont take today as a "REST DAY".
It is Not!

[size=13pt]It is the day you WRESTLE your DESTINY from the hands of looters, from cluelessness and corruption[/size]

Lastpage![/s]
BULLSH1T upon BULLSH1T!

You are just a senseless swine. Fvcking yoruba cun.t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish / Atiku Abubakar Pays For Aisha Haruna, An Orphan's Hospital Bills On Christmas / Parents Of Chibok Girls Cry As They See Their Daughters In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.