Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Guys Pls I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls I Need Help (563 Views)

Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer / Ladies Only... Guys Pls Stay Off!! / Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls I Need Help by Peniel20: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hello nairalanders pls l need ur advice on this.hav beed dating a girl for som tym now in my church,we had a new convert in my church which l discoverd she was in luv with this guy cos l saw series of sms she has sent nd recieved frm this guy doh she does not no hav seen dis sms in her phone,but her atitude towards me has changed.wen l confronted her she told me nothing was going on but from all indications it shows she is deeply in luv wit dis guy.my anger is dat l had to sacrifice all oda relationship for her sake cos l intended marrying her pls fellow nairalanders pls help me out.
Re: Guys Pls I Need Help by Cutehector(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ur not Godfearing enough! grin
Re: Guys Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
That's life for you. You don't always expect everything to always go well.

Its obvious she is in love with the other guy, she just doesn't want to make you feel sad. Sooner or later, she will open up to you about her feelings for the other guy.
You can't blame her really, the wind of love just blew her away from you.

My best advice is that you call it quits with the lady as soon as possible before she tears your heart to pieces.

It will be hard moving on since you love the girl so much, but its not impossible
Dust the dust off and move on with your life
I believe there are better ladies out there that deserve your love......
Re: Guys Pls I Need Help by madenigga(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Don't kill break ur heart by urself o, if u loved her and u saw sm intimate messages she sent to another guy, and u and dat gal are yet to be dating or ain't dating at all, it's time u reduced dat likeness or love for her o, if not u re very likely to get a heart break, because sooner or later d gal and d oda guy might start being together playing together, and dz wud be killing u inside... maybe if d guy is a bad guy he might bang her, and he wont even know wen he wud tell u not knowing u have a thing for d gal...
Re: Guys Pls I Need Help by agohmamuda(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
If she remains in this relationship, u'll kill her with ur big big English. Pls spare her Life... grin grin
Re: Guys Pls I Need Help by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Fück her farewell and move on with your life. These girls ain't loyal.

Meanwhile, for those that want already made statistics projects, call or Whatsapp me...

(1) (Reply)

Do Midgets Have Night Vision? / Marriage By Force / Am I Being A Bad Friend? Is This Betrayal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.