Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Marriage By Force - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage By Force (540 Views)

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / Bum Short Is Not By Force / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage By Force by henxrist(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2015
Greetings, fellow nairalanders.
Pls i need advice from persons who can. I met this young and pretty gal when i travelled for a friends wedding. we became close friends even after i returned, we were always communicating. she gave lots of advice and even forced me to go for midweek church services.
It happened that we both agreed that she visits me from her school. She arrived when d time was due, but changed from what she used to be.
My worry is that she demanded i get her pregnant knowing fully well am not yet ready and she is still in school. i tried explaining things to her but all she said was that i don't love her. she threatened to go ahead and accept other suitors disturbing her.
Ever since she left, our r/shp has not been normal.
please is it right i let her go for such reason?
thanks.
Re: Marriage By Force by MRBrownJ: 10:47pm On May 27, 2015
pls do forget about this demon FAST!!!!! she is trying to bypass all the good stuff about dating etc and just get whatever she needs from you...how desperate is she that she just want to be pregnant?! maybe she is already pregnant and looking for a dumbass to accept her pregnancy? this has NOTHING to do with love because love does not mean you have to do any silly thing someone asks you to do.
watch out bro, there are demons all around

4 Likes

Re: Marriage By Force by Obinovictor(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2015
My brother, think very well. Don not make a mistake by rushing into marriage with that kind of person.
And what kind of girl wants to get pregnant at all cost? She is already pregnant jor.

1 Like

Re: Marriage By Force by Brugo(m): 7:33am On May 28, 2015
Obinovictor:
My brother, think very well. Don not make a mistake by rushing into marriage with that kind of person.
And what kind of girl wants to get pregnant at all cost? She is already pregnant jor.

Gbam. That girl don carry belle. She is looking for a responsible guy as father

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Price Is Your Name Worth? / Pls Guys I Really Need Your Help / Sim[le Way To Start Making Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.