Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Like A Statesman - Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Exercise Patience With INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like A Statesman - Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Exercise Patience With INEC (524 Views)

Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like A Statesman - Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Exercise Patience With INEC by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jonathan's accreditation did not go smoothly and the President had to wait for a while after many attempts to get him accredited.

The President nonetheless demonstrated patience and advised Nigerians to exhibit the same attitude. He also reminded Nigerians that he President Jonathan is one voter amongst millions and besides there is an alternative way to manually accredit a voter so all hope is not lost.

Nigerians should demonstrate patience, tolerance and copy the statesman attitudes of President Jonathan at this critical time!
Re: Like A Statesman - Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Exercise Patience With INEC by Jelo4kul(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
K
Re: Like A Statesman - Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Exercise Patience With INEC by Acekidc4(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ok Na, we don hear uncle Jona!!!
Re: Like A Statesman - Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Exercise Patience With INEC by temitemi1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Like A Statesman - Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Exercise Patience With INEC by Gbawe2: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
The same "Statesman" openly sponsoring and compromising a militia group with government contract I.e the OPC? Dude your sycophancy na wa. GEJ is not a President any honest person, even if totally drunk, can call a "Statesman". After Monday he will become Otuoke's top "Statesman" and not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Like A Statesman - Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Exercise Patience With INEC by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
The poster (Gbewa02) just above me is a drunk from Oshogbo.
Don't take him serious

Vote wisely .... GEJ till 2019
Re: Like A Statesman - Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Exercise Patience With INEC by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gbawe2:
The same "Statesman" openly sponsoring and compromising a militia group with government contract I.e the OPC? Dude your sycophancy na wa. GEJ is not a President any honest person, even if totally drunk, can call a "Statesman". After Monday he will become Otuoke's top "Statesman" and not Nigeria.

majority of sane Nigerians will listen to the sensible advise of the President

Today is not a day for campaign. The campaign is over. Just go and vote for Buhari peacefully and go home. That's all I ask!
Re: Like A Statesman - Jonathan Tells Nigerians To Exercise Patience With INEC by nnachukz(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
I will do just that my President.

(1) (Reply)

INEC To Council Election On Account Of Card Reader Failure / Nigerian Watch Out ( They Are Planning For Rigging) / Begin Panic Presidency Tells Jonathans Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.