Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger (25025 Views)

FRSC Officials In A Canoe Directing A Flooded Traffic / Delta Community Chases Out Fulani Herdsmen From farmland / Oshiomhole Expresses Shock As Soldiers Block INEC Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Smartresult(f): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wet pus.sy dey pushu sombodi
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by idia101(f): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Irrespective of who wins saturday's election, we
still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by
2019, There will still be atleast 2 ASUU strikes
before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira
per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef,
your landlord will not reduce his rent, your salary
will most likely remain the same for another couple
of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll
never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control
Oshodi, DSTV will not reduce monthly subscription,
MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden
charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super
certain, your hustle will always put food on your
table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us,
GEJ is a lion, BUHARI is a wolf, even we sef we no
be sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who
wins, just give me peace cos I need to go out on
monday and get my daily food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by bebe2(f): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Too complicated undecided
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by DeCritique(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bad one

I'm very very disappointed in the INEC officials and most especially the Chairman of the body for lying to Nigerians.

As for them, the elections would have held on the 14th of February. But thank God it was postponed.

Days after the postponment, we began seeing lapses emanating from the mock use of the card reader.

Not only that, many others that had not collected their PVCs collected them. Even El Rufai, governorship candidate of Kaduna wasn't left out.

The opposition, APC stood by the INEC in all this. Hopefully, they had plans of rigging the elections but it was quashed and we thank God for that.

Still on still, it won't make any difference. Sorry to the eligible voters in Niger.

#GEJ Till 2019!!

6 Likes

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by idia101(f): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
olaxco2f:
Irrespective of who wins Saturday's election we still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by 2019.
There will still be at least 2 ASUU strikes before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef, your landlord will not reduce his rent,
your salary will most likely remain the same for another couple of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control Oshodi, DSTV will not
reduce monthly subscription, MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super certain, your
hustle will always put food on your table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us, GEJ is a Wolf, BUHARI is a Lion, even we sef we no be Sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who wins, just give me PEACE cos I need to go out on Monday and get my daily food. God bless U as U vote!

Copy Copy grin
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Flets: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mr Jega should not set this country on fire ooo

He said he was ready on 14th and the world have seen he was not

He was given another 6 weeks and yet he is making lousy logistics mistakes

He has defended card readers and rejected army protection

He better get things right or his head will be on a platter.
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by dave2meek(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
INEC !INEC ! INEC!
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Arsenella007(f): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
When some stake holders were shouting about the unreliability of the card readers and hence the pvcs some party said other wise. Now we can see the massive failure of the card readers and pvcs being reported all over the country thereby disenfrachising many Nigerians..Jega you see your Life?

2 Likes

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Brugo(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
There are places where nobody got a PVC in a poling unit here in lagos. Sloppy Nigerians.

They should allow those 15 people to exercise their rights. Someone has bought those missing PVCs.
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by ige101(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Where be that?

Popemax:
Everybody here is voting Jonathan oh.....e don red for Buhari
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by hauwawu(f): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
gej till 20000000

2 Likes

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Kingspin(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jega, joking with pvc and tvc before now.
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
From where and who?

Idayat shoara ë oooooo

idia101:

Copy Copy grin
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by gnana16(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Broom vs Umbrella
100% of Nigerian homes have brooms.
20% of Nigerian homes owns umbrellas.
The use of broom is daily while that of umbrella is seasonal. Nigerians cannot do without brooms but umbrella usage is
optional. Broom represent unity and togetherness since one broom
cannot do the job well. Umbrellas are made to be used by one person at a time. It
protects only few no matter its size.
One big broom can guaranteed a clean home.
This Saturday is sanitation, come out with your broom.
Together we can clean these mess.
# BroomRevolution

# togethernigeriacanbeclean

1 Like

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by geoworldedu: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Popemax:

Yes, we are voting out Jonathan grin
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Barbarthundey(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Popemax:

ah... ah... has voting started? till 1:30pm nau
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by DeCritique(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
geoworldedu:

Yes, we are voting out Jonathan grin

He meant that we are VOTING IN JONATHAN.

Seems like your glasses have expired. Please visit one of the General Optics Hospital built by GEJ for a replacement.

Thank You!

3 Likes

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by adesegun121(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Eheh
step 1 done...
Accrediate tinzz...
Oyaa
sai baba
sai buhari..
Have decide..

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by andrew12(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
ALL THE PLACES THEY DID NOT TAKE PVC TO ARE MOSTLY BUHARI'S ZONE IN NIGER STATE WE ALL ARE BUHARI FANS THATS WHY ALL THAT HAPPEN I JES CALL IT ONE OF THOSE TECHNIQUES PDP ALWAYS PUT UP, NOW THEY WILL USE DOSE PEOPLES PVC TO VOTE IN THEIR ABSENT CASTING THE VOTES FOR PDP ...... WATCH AND SEE

CLICK LIKE IF YOU BELIEVE +++++++ CLICK SHARE IF YOU DONT
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by isan(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
See GObE
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by obailala(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Niger State?... I thought some people said it was only in the south that Jega didnt deliver PVCs?
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by shizzleStar: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Segeggs:
After being accredited, I met some Ibo boys playing FOOTBALL on my way home.

They said they don't have time for election nonsense.
grin grin grin
how is this nonsense related to the thread title you yoloba bastad.?

You deactivated your TribalEAST account after you were verbally and wickedly trounced on ethnic and tribal section and resurfaced with segeggs. You eat, think, drink and sleep igbo, everything and every time its igbo dis igbo dat.

useless yoruba cu.nt
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by geoworldedu: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
DeCritique:

He meant that we are VOTING IN JONATHAN.

Seems like your glasses have expired. Please visit one of the General Optics Hospital built by GEJ for a replacement.

Thank You!

All GEJ's built hospitals lack facilities. BTW, are you the guy's bodyguard? Say this twice: "obo n gbobo gagbon" it's a tonguetwister, deal with that grin
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by utuk: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ 2011 to 2019 until buhari understands that he does not have the necessary change needed in the country. it is very unfortunate that the card readers are not working in most of the polling units in the southern states.
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by kolaaderin: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Popemax:

Where......

Here in Lekki JONA is a gonner.... Everyone I repeat everyone is for change. Sai baba.
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Jowonloju(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Too bad almost 1000 people in the same unit without voters Card. INEC nna no try 4 that one at all
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
shizzleStar:
how is this nonsense related to the thread title you yoloba bastad.?

You deactivated your TribalEAST account after you were verbally and wickedly trounced on ethnic and tribal section and resurfaced with segeggs. You eat, think, drink and sleep igbo, everything and every time its igbo dis igbo dat.

useless yoruba cu.nt
who's tribalaest?

Do you also know I love to fvcck Ibo pvsssy?

grin
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by kelobestline(m): 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Go go go my people go

Change is here.
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by utuk: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ 2011 to 2019 until buhari understands that he does not have the necessary change needed in the country. it is very unfortunate that the card readers are not working in most of the polling units in the southern states.

mean while GEJ til 2019
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by 3kay945(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
adeitoro:
Mbok, ejoo, biko, vote GEJ.

GEJ till 2019

You collect money and force to deliver abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Men Move To Impeach Dickson Before May 29 / Lagos Releases Official Statement On How KAI Officials Chase Hawker To Death / Why fake certificate holders get ministerial appointments- ex-DSS Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.