Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger (25026 Views)

FRSC Officials In A Canoe Directing A Flooded Traffic / Delta Community Chases Out Fulani Herdsmen From farmland / Oshiomhole Expresses Shock As Soldiers Block INEC Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by shizzleStar: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
and yet that stewpid jega told us he was ready for elections prior to the feb'14 postponement. Voters whose pvc's were produced withing the last 6weeks are even more than those whose pvcs were ready as at Feb 14.

Imagine 15 as against 956....Lol. Jega is a scam
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by 49cents(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
martincbarton:
For real?

Niger is a PDP state
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by wutang4ever: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Right now in the north

1 Like

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by shizzleStar: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Segeggs:
who's tribalaest?

Do you also know I love to fvcck Ibo pvsssy?

grin
Ode! stop being clever by half.

Yo can go fvck ya sister for all i care, ince.st is a norm from that part, after all didnt obj fvck his sons wife?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
3kay945:

You collect money and force to deliver abi?

it is only APC that gave me money to participate for their grand rally in Lagos.

What I am doing is selfless service to Nigerians and humanity at large, by encouraging Nigeria to vote for transformation.

GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by gozzy007(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Segeggs:
After being accredited, I met some Ibo boys playing FOOTBALL on my way home.

They said they don't have time for election nonsense.

grin grin grin
coz igbos don't depend on government to survive, government has never helped dem..we help ourselves, we survive on our own witout d help of any govment...they know dat PDP n APC are d same set of ppls(hooligans)..believe me, many of dem ar nt happy as dey shut down markets/restricts movement...while some r busy playing draft at home, others ar chilling too..waiting for d outcome of watever dat may happen grin

2 Likes

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by shizzleStar: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
@wutang4ever pls send and share that to all your friends and contacts everywhere. It has been jegas plan, the northern elders and APC to rig he elections for Buhari by using CHILD/UNDERAGED voter. All their evil plots will surely be revealed and exposed.
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by BraniacX(m): 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
That's what disproportionate allocation of polling centres to the north can result into...........15 eligible voters in a whole centre
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by efedavies: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
shizzleStar:
Ode! stop being clever by half.

Yo can go fvck ya sister for all i care, ince.st is a norm from that part, after all didnt obj fvck his sons wife?
men u just killed that guy!correct guy

1 Like

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by M4gunners: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
isn't it clear that INEC was not even ready to conduct this election back then 14th of February. Up till now they are still not ready. This election is taking place because Jonathan is a good Leader and wouldn't want people to think otherwise. No matter the outcome of this election Jega and his team are a failure.

1 Like

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Forwetinnah: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
49cents:

Niger is a PDP state

Lol...some people thought because IBB wasn't happy about some of the utterances from PDP concerning some military generals, APC had the state on lock down. Una never see smoke....an angry man is free to say how he feels, it doesn't change his loyalty
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ will Win***

Buhari is in trouble***
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Gondonu: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Niger we need ur vote..Even if its just one,it can make the difference.

Sai Buhari.
Your illiterate principal does not need to beg or solicit for votes.Let him earn the mandate of the electorate.You must be a replica of him. Nonsense.
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Illiterate,associating PDP to Igbos as if there are no Igbos supporting Buhari or Yorubas supporting GEJ.
And unlike you,they don't depend on politicians for money undecided

Segeggs:

grin grin grin
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
And the places they are detonating bombs are GEJ's stronghold but God pass una...you will end up killing your abokki fans like you just did in Gombe tongue
andrew12:
ALL THE PLACES THEY DID NOT TAKE PVC TO ARE MOSTLY BUHARI'S ZONE IN NIGER STATE WE ALL ARE BUHARI FANS THATS WHY ALL THAT HAPPEN I JES CALL IT ONE OF THOSE TECHNIQUES PDP ALWAYS PUT UP, NOW THEY WILL USE DOSE PEOPLES PVC TO VOTE IN THEIR ABSENT CASTING THE VOTES FOR PDP ...... WATCH AND SEE

CLICK LIKE IF YOU BELIEVE +++++++ CLICK SHARE IF YOU DONT

1 Like

Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by 49cents(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol...some people thought because IBB wasn't happy about some of the utterances from PDP concerning some military generals, APC had the state on lock down. Una never see smoke....an angry man is free to say how he feels, it doesn't change his loyalty

The military generals are the ones who determine who Jega will announce as the winner

Let an APC state like katsina have the same issue, can't even imabgine
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by Obiwannn: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
olaxco2f:
Irrespective of who wins Saturday's election we still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by 2019.
There will still be at least 2 ASUU strikes before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef, your landlord will not reduce his rent,
your salary will most likely remain the same for another couple of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control Oshodi, DSTV will not
reduce monthly subscription, MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super certain, your
hustle will always put food on your table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us, GEJ is a Wolf, BUHARI is a Lion, even we sef we no be Sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who wins, just give me PEACE cos I need to go out on Monday and get my daily food. God bless U as U vote!

COPY COPY...
Re: Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger by voctour007: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Segeggs:

grin grin grin
If you like see Nigeria's senior team...it won't stop Oga Jona.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why fake certificate holders get ministerial appointments- ex-DSS Director / Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South / Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola, Running Mate As APC Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.