Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags (33219 Views)

Rivers Rerun; "Security Agents Prevent PDP Agent From RAC Center". Photos / Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by lalasticlala(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
P.M. NEWS can authoritatively report that one of the agents of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP in Igbogbo area of Ikorodu Division (name withheld) has been arrested with a spy camera.

Our correspondent gathered that the cameras, which were in form of sunglasses and ball point pens, were discovered by the security operatives attached to the area.

Worries have also been raised by the electorates and other observers on ground that the PDP agents in other parts of the state may be in possession of the spy cameras in a bid to contravene election rules.

Meanwhile, agents of the All Progressives Congress, APC in booth 001 in Ikorodu were sent out of the polling booth because of an absence of identification tags.

P.M. NEWS Correspondent on ground confirmed that some of the agents had letters confirming their status, but the officials would have none of that as the agents were supposed to come with an Identification.

Also, in Cele area of Ikorodu Division, party agents were without identifications and were also sent out of the polling areas as the law stipulates.

As at 10:30 am, accreditation had not commenced in a lot of places in Ikorodu as some of the smart card readers for the accreditation had not been programmed for the process.

All the card readers in Aga and Borokini areas have also been confirmed to be redundant as they have refused to identify a single PVC, thus slowing down the pace of accreditation in the area.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/28/pdp-agent-arrested-in-ikorodu-apc-agents-denied-tags/
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Jelo4kul(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lots of things happening today. This APC guys always sticking their necks everywhere, but the conclusion is that Jonathan must win this year..

Vote with sense
Vote Jonathan for President

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Firefire(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
I don't see how a spy camera can be use to rig election if not to monitor the proceedings for evidence.

I appeal to all Nigerians to be civil and orderly.

We shall ensure your vote count.

One man

One woman

One youth

ONE VOTE.

NO VIOLENCE PLEASE.

You should resist the violent take-over of Nigeria by some selfish elements.

You got the power, your vote.

I wish you Goodluck till 2019.

186 Likes 19 Shares

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Brugo(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
A spy camera is not a weapon. Anyway this doesn't prevent GEJ from going back to Otuoke.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by ojaydedon(m): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
hmmm

this election keeps getting interesting.

Vote Gej for continuity

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by MRLINGTON(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha not only pdp dah knows wassup

We are all involved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why arrest him,is that an electoral crime ?

26 Likes

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
PDP agent arrested in Rivers with Result sheets

41 Likes

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Remember the Only team that has the Liver to
Deliver
Vote APC
Vote Buhari/Osinbanjo
Vote Change
Sai Buhari

46 Likes

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by NaMe4: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why arrest someone capturing the exercise? That would be the surest evidence if any untoward event may take place.

This is nonsense

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by KINGTELLER: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pisure ooo
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by POPdecorator: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
About to vote for buhari
sai buhari

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by khassy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
and what's bad about him carrying spy camera

GEJ till 2019

27 Likes

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by CR77(f): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Free and fair elections we need

GEJ till 2019

20 Likes

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by CharlieMaria(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by ayukdaboss(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
A PDP agent has just been arrested in Rivers State with Result Sheet.

Sai Buhari

12 Likes

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by 5p1naz(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
tongue
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
The wind of change should keep blowing and exposing them.
Sai Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by NotPresidentBuhari: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Vote wisely,
Vote Me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by pweetixandy: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
What I know of is APO..who is an agent please
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by jeeqaa7(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kill am.. E dey craze

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Lilshorecords(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Goodluck still! Till 2019! Here in uk!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Hollawaley(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Expecting the worst today btw he was arrested for possession of a spy cam OMG....may GOD see us through today
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Abayhormy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
It is well.
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Mogidi: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
The spy camera is probably to report APC intimidation of inec officials and to document any rigging the apc might be doing.

We won't have the picture below without spy cameras.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2256405_ik_jpeg87e1f9ffd2115b1179bc583596d74627

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by ige101(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
HMM
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by angelTI(f): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
GMB.PYO

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by ibkgab001: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
PDP power to the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by 190theclown: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remmembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen / Bobrisky Advised To Pick PDP Nomination As He Beats Saraki In Twitter Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.