Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags (33207 Views)

Rivers Rerun; "Security Agents Prevent PDP Agent From RAC Center". Photos / Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by eaglechild: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Spy camera.

Is videoing at the polling units prohibited? undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by iyaka2344: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Boko Hari Step Down Or Be Defeated,Obtain
Original Waec Certificate, Apologise To Nigerians
First Before Contesting Election. Up GEJ!! Vote
For GudLuck!! GEJ Till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by ojnnaco(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Forces in action ..... Nice One
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Kingspin(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Firefire:
I don't see how a spy camera can be use to rig election if not to monitor the proceedings for evidence.

I appeal to all Nigerians to be civil and orderly.

We shall ensure your vote count.

One man

One woman

One youth

ONE VOTE.

NO VIOLENCE PLEASE.

You should resist the violent take-over of Nigeria by some selfish elements.

You got the power, your vote.

I wish you Goodluck till 2019.

I wonder!
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by eaglechild: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
angelTI:
Fh
ige101:
HMM
190theclown:
k
CR77:
I hope 4 free and fair elections
GEJ till 2019
CharlieMaria:
Ok
Mogidi:
K

So many kids forced to stay at home with nothing better to do.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by shammah1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Grandpa Buhari get liver?
Iamsynord:
Remember the Only team that has the Liver to
Deliver
Vote APC
Vote Buhari/Osinbanjo
Vote Change
Sai Buhari
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Kingspin(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Firefire:
I don't see how a spy camera can be use to rig election if not to monitor the proceedings for evidence.

I appeal to all Nigerians to be civil and orderly.

We shall ensure your vote count.

One man

One woman

One youth

ONE VOTE.

NO VIOLENCE PLEASE.

You should resist the violent take-over of Nigeria by some selfish elements.

You got the power, your vote.

I wish you Goodluck till 2019.

I wonder! I mean some voters come and snap at the polling unit. Indeed there was a country.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by adedayourt(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
More to come grin
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Kayendy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
And someone said d military was in favour of PDP or did d Apc hijack dem on d way... just asking... spy camera is not a crime
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by oyesjoy: 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Messages Urging Supporters To Vote Goodluck Jonathan [LOOK]
By Doyin Ajayi | Sub-Editor - Mar 28, 2015

All Progressive Congress Leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has sent out a mass text calling on his followers to vote for President Goodluck Jonathan, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

A text message, allegedly from Bola Tinubu, sent on the morning of Saturday, March 28, 2015 with the number +2348062240104 urges its recipients to vote President Goodluck Jonathan in today’s elections.

The text reads: “Having listened to the wise counsel of our leaders and Obas, i have decided to ask all my supporters to vote Goodluck Jonathan for President and Akinwunmi Ambode for governor. Eko O Ni Baje O. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.”

When the number was checked on True Caller, a number identification app, the owner of the number was revealed to be truly owned by Tinubu, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

The former governor of Lagos State, has through this message, called on all APC members to join hands in re-electing President Jonathan as this will be in the best interest of the people of the south-west and Nigeria.
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by simdam500(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Busted! Deal with him till he confess undecided
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
oyesjoy:
BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Messages Urging Supporters To Vote Goodluck Jonathan [LOOK]

Bola Ahmed Tinubu has sent out a mass text calling on his followers to vote for President Goodluck Jonathan, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

A text message, allegedly from Bola Tinubu, sent on the morning of Saturday, March 28, 2015 with the number +2348062240104 urges its recipients to vote President Goodluck Jonathan in today’s elections.

The text reads: “Having listened to the wise counsel of our leaders and Obas, i have decided to ask all my supporters to vote Goodluck Jonathan for President and Akinwunmi Ambode for governor. Eko O Ni Baje O. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.”

When the number was checked on True Caller, a number identification app, the owner of the number was revealed to be truly owned by Tinubu, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

The former governor of Lagos State, has through this message, called on all APC members to join hands in re-electing President Jonathan as this will be in the best interest of the people of the south-west and Nigeria.

He had refuted this rumor

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Muchechecheche........
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by joystickextendr: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
hmm na wah o angry

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by dunkem21(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
A spy camera is indeed welcome.

Wetin APC dey fear?
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Some stupid pple don't know that this is the rules passed out by their oga mr jona, go complain to otuoke baba grin
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Jowonloju(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:
PDP agent arrested in Rivers with Result sheets
pictures tell the story
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: To all eligible voters in Nigeria.

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by mightycrown1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
[size=28pt] PDP ALWAYS BREAKING RULES

ANYWAY, IT CANT STOP CHANGE

BUHARI FOR SURE

GMB THE RIGHT CHOICE

CHOOSE WISELY [/size]
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by akejison: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by MeandSum: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Lots of things happening today. This APC guys always sticking their necks everywhere, but the conclusion is that Jonathan must win this year..

[Vote with sense
Vote Jonathan for President

"Jonathan must win" Why? what happens if he doesn't win? what has the useless man done to deserve 4 more years (unless if you are one of those paid thugs of his), the man has kept none of his promises. What a disappointment I must confess.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by onatisi(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
ayukdaboss:
A PDP agent has just been arrested in Rivers State with Result Sheet.

Sai Buhari
a lagos apc women leader was arrested early this morning with thumb printed ballot papers.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by DaBullIT(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
oyesjoy:

[size=18pt]UNA NO DEY TIRE ? ? ? That number don dey untop google since 2011 , You think say Tinubu go still dey use am / Odensin [/size]
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by MrGoc(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
NaMe4:
Why arrest someone capturing the exercise? That would be the surest evidence if any untoward event may take place.

This is nonsense
[color=#990000][/color] . . . .thats Nigerian police for you . . . Always over excercising their authority . . . . .

Meanwhile GEJtill2019
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by ayukdaboss(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
onatisi:
a lagos apc women leader was arrested early this morning with thumb printed ballot papers.
[/s]
From Reuben Abati??
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by sherrylo: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
himkers:
APC and lies be like yoruba woman and dirt.... its very pathetic

EWO WERE ASABA!!
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
ojaydedon:
hmmm

this election keeps getting interesting.

Vote Gej for continuity
...which kind continuity?to continue devaluing naira,abject poverty and gross corruption or what?
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Jelo4kul(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
MeandSum:

"Jonathan must win" Why? what happens if he doesn't win? what has the useless man done to deserve 4 more years (unless if you are one of those paid thugs of his), the man has kept none of his promises. What a disappointment I must confess.
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
I rest my case sir
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by godfrey01(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
nothing wrog with use a spy camera in monitoring the election.... after all we are in a technologycal age where even your brain can not remember everything...
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by CR77(f): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Really papa mi
eaglechild:

So many kids forced to stay at home with nothing better to do.

Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by Forwetinnah: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:
PDP agent arrested in Rivers with Result sheets

LIAR!! Zoom into his tag please

Gone are the days when we take you lot seriously, everything you do is laced with lies
Re: PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags by flimzy24: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
if en like make en wia am lyk polo dat would nt stop GMB... GEJ otueke permanent site....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Underground For 2 Years, Tompolo, Still Looms Large In The Niger Delta / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.