Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research (45637 Views)

11 Things You Can Do With Your Phone's Camera Other Than Selfies / 19 Things (you May Not Know) You Can Do With Your Phone's Camera / Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by nonxo007(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
iPhone entirely has a great camera
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
U re more delluded here,dude.....slowpoke
ollah1:

So because I said the truth now means I'm a samsung fan. You are delluded
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by prinzcaleb(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
martineverest:
Phonearena.com conducted camera 'blind test' on high end phones, and here are the top phone cameras:
1) lumia 930
2) samsung galaxy note 4
3) iphone 6 plus
4) google nexus 6
5) samsung galaxy s5
6) htc one m9

7) BlackBerry
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nokia Lumia rocks! Reason why I burnt the rubbish crap Huawei phone I bought from etisalat and replaced it with a Lumia same day. I don't regret that decision.

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Iamxtopher(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
martineverest:
Phonearena.com conducted camera 'blind test' on high end phones, and here are the top phone cameras:
1) lumia 930
2) samsung galaxy note 4
3) iphone 6 plus
4) google nexus 6
5) samsung galaxy s5
6) htc one m9

Which kind of lie, where is the Galaxy KZoom?
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Alexander001(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
martineverest:
1) lumia 930
2) samsung galaxy note 4
3) iphone 6 plus
4) google nexus 6
5) samsung galaxy s5
6) htc one m9
Xperia z3 nko
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by elderak: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
My samsung galaxy note 8.0 is da bomb
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by KEHINDEA: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
You mean you've not seen xperia z1,z2 nd z3. They probably are the best when it comes to camera.
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by html14java(f): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Where is Tecno?[size=14pt] where is TECNO

[/size]

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
It was based on flagship phones....if it were best camera phones of all time,lumia 1020,nokia 808,samsung galaxy kzoom and xperia z3 would have been top
Iamxtopher:

Which kind of lie, where is the Galaxy KZoom?
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by SmooshCHN: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
southniyikaye:
all these without Sony z1,z2 and z3? I laugh in Swahili
Don't mind the reviews. Most of them get lashed when they don't put top phone producers when they're flagships are not mentioned. The Sony Z3 best most of them in the list. Though sometimes their camera abilities are calculated based on Sensor Size + Pixel Size plus how easy their automatic settings work. I tell you if you when it comes to Mobile photography, Apple and Sony are way ahead. Nokia high megapixel mobile don't convince me.

These are the shots Made with my Sony Xperia Z2. Sony gives you core manual to your camera and other essential photography tools like Time Lapse photography etc. Alexander001 KEHINDEA Ekiseme. Most who shout Samsung don't even know what they are missing. No manual settings for your camera is a huge turn off for someone who knows how to use a mobile camera.

1 Like

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Alexander001(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
southniyikaye:
all these without Sony z1,z2 and z3? I laugh in Swahili
sony Xperia z3 na baba
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Everfrank(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
martineverest:
1) lumia 930
2) samsung galaxy note 4
3) iphone 6 plus
4) google nexus 6
5) samsung galaxy s5
6) htc one m9

This plain list didn't make any sense without stating the properties of the cameras one by one. My tecno phantom z(A7) has a 16 mega pixel rear camera.
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
goldfish80:
Am surprised m9 didn't make top 3 with to say the least.

u mean tecno m9??
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
talktimi:
M9 has been released, we're only waiting for M9+

Dude M9 hasn't been released and quit passing incorrect message, the M9 and S6 out there arent with the final software Analysts, tech sites and carriers are those that have it presently. It will only start shipping next month for those that pre-ordered.
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by toluleke(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
HTC is the best..they don't lie of their mega pixels..
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Brugo(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Omo see insult on the first page.
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Only when u realise dat mega pixels does not relate to how sharp or clear a picture is........dont be deceived by megapixels...sensor size,lens and flash re main determinant of picture clarity
Everfrank:

This plain list didn't make any sense without stating the properties of the cameras one by one. My tecno phantom z(A7) has a 16 mega pixel rear camera.

1 Like

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by toluleke(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
stardragon:

u mean tecno m9??
you they call tecno here there cameras are wack..those china products ginoee,injioo,tecno,infinix..camera spec ain't true..

Don't mind my spelling..

1 Like

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by LongestDick: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Just buy this phone
Huawei ascend mate 2
The back camera is 15 mp while the front camera is 6 mp
The phone size is 7 inches
It is sold for $230 = 40 thousand naira while an iphone 6 is sold for $800 = 90 thousand naira, yet it is better than iphone 6

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Everfrank:

Megapixels are not the most important factors in cameras. Also gotta count the aperture and sensor sizes and other lens qualities.
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Don't mind the reviews. Most of them get lashed when they don't put top phone producers when they're flagships are not mentioned. The Sony Z3 best most of them in the list. Though sometimes their camera abilities are calculated based on Sensor Size + Pixel Size plus how easy their automatic settings work. I tell you if you when it comes to Mobile photography, Apple and Sony are way ahead. Nokia high megapixel mobile don't convince me.

These are the shots Made with my Sony Xperia Z2. Sony gives you core manual to your camera and other essential photography tools like Time Lapse photography etc. Alexander001 KEHINDEA Ekiseme. Most who shout Samsung don't even know what they are missing. No manual settings for your camera is a huge turn off for someone who knows how to use a mobile camera.

Apparently you know more than tech sites that didn't rate z3 in their camera test
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
#teamApple for life! smiley
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by iphanyiuma(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rocking my bb passport...I have all the camera I need...#team blackberry# smileysmiley
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by eromspete(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin TWO of my machines are there. Guess I choose well when i bought them. #GodWin

martineverest:
1) lumia 930
2) samsung galaxy note 4
3) iphone 6 plus
4) google nexus 6
5) samsung galaxy s5
6) htc one m9
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by khassy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
is gionee m2 dere
if no
this thread is as useless as that gene... I no complete am ooo
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by encryptjay(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by eromspete(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
TECNO Cameras aren't as good as these phones.

No contest grin grin grin grin

html14java:
Where is Tecno?[size=14pt] where is TECNO

[/size]

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by bily(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vivo xshot wins all these phones in the camera department
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
SmooshCHN:

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
SmooshCHN:

Bro, you took these shots yourself or you copied them from a site which claims they were taken with an Experia Z2?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken / How To Subscribe To The Etisalat Blackberry Daily Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.