Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research (45630 Views)

11 Things You Can Do With Your Phone's Camera Other Than Selfies / 19 Things (you May Not Know) You Can Do With Your Phone's Camera / Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by edgideon(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ahh wat of tecno p9 na?
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Baadal(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
HeartRobber:

Please do you know the price of Samsung galaxy note 4?
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by hemor(m): 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
mavelos1o:
yeah games don't really go well with ubuntu, i installed google SketchUp once on ubuntu and i couldn't use keyboard shortcuts. had to move back to Windows 10. and my Bluetooth wasn't working fine.
my Bluetooth and every other thing worked fine when i was using ubuntu and i never installed any driver
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Saraben(f): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
HTC M9 my next target by God's grace.... I hope he reads this... wink
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
In which life? No xperia phone ia close to s awesome quality a high end lumia will give u, as for samsung and apple phones, they r overrated. Reason why i sold my nite 4...cuz it takes unrealistic pgotos and over processes them. Same with s6, with pre pictures released. Lumia 1020 beats all these pgones by a large margin...same goes for the lumia 930. I am a tech guru just in case u want to attack me
Baadal:
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and samsung galaxy S6 are the best camera phones available
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by francis247(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
ollah1:

What date was it released? I bet u can't come up with any date
March 2015. You can Google it, check GSM Arena, Ebay, etc. The S6 is scheduled for release on April 10.
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by wtfCode: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
android is the best OS and htc is the leader.
Looking forward to get the One m9 *grins*
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
francis247:
March 2015. You can Google it, check GSM Arena, Ebay, etc. The S6 is scheduled for release on April 10.

Dude don't have comprehension issues. M9 ISN'T RELEASED, IT WILL STARTING SHIPPING TO CUSTOMERS THAT PREORDERED IN FEW DAYS TIME AND WILL BE RELEASED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC EARLY NEXT MONTH

EDITED
It will hit the stores on 31st March
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
kinesis:
In which life? No xperia phone ia close to s awesome quality a high end lumia will give u, as for samsung and apple phones, they r overrated. Reason why i sold my nite 4...cuz it takes unrealistic pgotos and over processes them. Same with s6, with pre pictures released. Lumia 1020 beats all these pgones by a large margin...same goes for the lumia 930. I am a tech guru just in case u want to attack me

You successfully wrote nonsense. Yes, lumia is boss is the camera department especially the high end variants but condemning note 4. It completely negate the tech guru u called urself
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by talktimi(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
ollah1:

Dude M9 hasn't been released and quit passing incorrect message, the M9 and S6 out there arent with the final software Analysts, tech sites and carriers are those that have it presently. It will only start shipping next month for those that pre-ordered.
it says march 2015 here

http://m.gsmarena.com/htc_one_m9-6891.php
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by alphaomega(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm for Apple any day bro. I don't even want to imagine life without Apple products.

You remind me of ADAM bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
talktimi:
it says march 2015 here

http://m.gsmarena.com/htc_one_m9-6891.php

It will start shipping on 31st tonthe customers that pre ordered but will hit the stores on April 10
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Diseye29(m): 1:16am On Mar 30, 2015
Guys wat of blackberry z10 ,i guess dy ar only good in browsin as in dere netwok is d best n faster ,,,,
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by obaival(m): 1:34am On Mar 30, 2015
So no GIONEE Product der?
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by SmooshCHN: 4:14am On Mar 30, 2015
ollah1:

You successfully wrote nonsense. Yes, lumia is boss is the camera department especially the high end variants but condemning note 4. It completely negate the tech guru u called urself
kinesis:
@kinesis Camera quality is based on Sensor Size, Pixel Size and amount of Megapixels used. your Lumia might have more than 40MP it still has a Smaller Sensor than that of the iPhone 5 & 6. The iPhone leads cos it has Larger Sensor and larger Pixel Size to go with it though a considerably low megapixel but when both phones are tried at 8MP, the Lumia is no were near the IPhone. Don't be fooled by megapixels. If the iPhone goes up to 20MP, there's every tendency it beats the Lumia cos of its Sensor Size.
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Jerrykidz(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Habayomie:
so Nokia is da Boss
not Nokia. it's Microsoft!
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2015
U re just a rude bitch...
ollah1:

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Lumia 1020 and nokia808 re still d phones with the largest sensor sizes eva.....lumia 1520,xperia z3 and lumia 930 are next.....galaxy note 4 and s6 follow.... Then iphone 6.....nokia 808 is king of sensor size and d greatest camera phone of all time....
SmooshCHN:
@kinesis Camera quality is based on Sensor Size, Pixel Size and amount of Megapixels used. your Lumia might have more than 40MP it still has a Smaller Sensor than that of the iPhone 5 & 6. The iPhone leads cos it has Larger Sensor and larger Pixel Size to go with it though a considerably low megapixel but when both phones are tried at 8MP, the Lumia is no were near the IPhone. Don't be fooled by megapixels. If the iPhone goes up to 20MP, there's every tendency it beats the Lumia cos of its Sensor Size.
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by mavelos1o(m): 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Your track pad doesn't use 3-4 finger gestures, cos I can only access that when I install the driver
hemor:

my Bluetooth and every other thing worked fine when i was using ubuntu and i never installed any driver
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by hemor(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
mavelos1o:
Your track pad doesn't use 3-4 finger gestures, cos I can only access that when I install the driver
by 3-4 finger gestures you mean when scrolling up and down right? if yes then it does without installing any driver. Maybe your ubuntu version is old I used ubuntu 14.04
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by mavelos1o(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2015
i used the latest version. on my windows 10 and 8.1 i use it to switch between windows. open a specific folder. minimize. i tried sha. what are you using laptop or desktop? and what brand with model? i'm using a lenovo G50-70, 1TB HDD-6GB RAM
hemor:

by 3-4 finger gestures you mean when scrolling up and down right? if yes then it does without installing any driver. Maybe your ubuntu version is old I used ubuntu 14.04
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by hemor(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2015
mavelos1o:
i used the latest version. on my windows 10 and 8.1 i use it to switch between windows. open a specific folder. minimize. i tried sha. what are you using laptop or desktop? and what brand with model? i'm using a lenovo G50-70, 1TB HDD-6GB RAM
ohh you mean snapping (or whatever they call it) that feature only exista in windows 8 upwards, it's not a driver issue it's the OS that doesn't support that feature.

I use HP laptop 4gb RAM 750gb HDD core i3. Your PC has high specs hope the processor is not less than core i3 sha
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by mavelos1o(m): 12:07am On Apr 01, 2015
it's core i3. i didn't install the driver once after reverting back to windows 8.1 and the gestures didn't work. my main issue was the google sketchup that didn't recognize keyboard shortcuts. cos that is what i use for 3D modelling
hemor:

ohh you mean snapping (or whatever they call it) that feature only exista in windows 8 upwards, it's not a driver issue it's the OS that doesn't support that feature.

I use HP laptop 4gb RAM 750gb HDD core i3. Your PC has high specs hope the processor is not less than core i3 sha
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by hemor(m): 4:48am On Apr 01, 2015
mavelos1o:
it's core i3. i didn't install the driver once after reverting back to windows 8.1 and the gestures didn't work. my main issue was the google sketchup that didn't recognize keyboard shortcuts. cos that is what i use for 3D modelling
What I was trying to say is even if you install mouse driver for ubuntu i doubt if that snapping feature will still work.

I don't use google sketchup so you can try googling the problem but "3D modeling" sounds fun.
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by mavelos1o(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2015
yeah, you try it out. it's not really my profession but it's a hobby.
hemor:

What I was trying to say is even if you install mouse driver for ubuntu i doubt if that snapping feature will still work.

I don't use google sketchup so you can try googling the problem but "3D modeling" sounds fun.
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by hemor(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
mavelos1o:
yeah, you try it out. it's not really my profession but it's a hobby.
Can you link me to some nice tutorials on 3D modeling?
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by martineverest(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
U re rite,tho....but xperia is d closest to lumia in terms of camera quality....nokia 808 still remains d best,followd by its successor limia 1020..lumia 1520,930 and xperia z3 complete d series...cant wait for microsoft to launch lumia 1030.
kinesis:
Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by bily(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Vivo xshot still the best
Gsmarena user opinion....

Re: Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research by Mustack: 12:32am On Apr 07, 2015
jiayu s3 camera is the bomb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See 6 Of The Most Dangerous Selfies Ever Taken / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX / How To Subscribe To The Etisalat Blackberry Daily Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.