Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit (48646 Views)

Tree Branch On A Fuel Queue In Kaduna (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) / Fashola & Wife In Couples Dance At Her Pre-birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by babestella: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Fashola's son is a carbon copy of Fashola o. Nice one being on the queue.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by Euckybaby(f): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
tola9ja:
INEC chairman prof. Atahiru Jega is counting

APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC APC

PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP

PLEASE WHO WINS ?
Receive sense cos you need it ASAP
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by oakson: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Haywhymido:
funny. Am abt to sweep jare. Make i sweep nonsense n cluelessness comot
Abeg sweep sharp sharp o
No time for dulling

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by yehmi01(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
But really is it right to allow fashola to Q.

Its a simple question ohhh people.

I don't think it is right.

Let give honor to those who deserve it

Weather in PDP or APC
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by Defcon1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
tola9ja:
INEC chairman prof. Atahiru Jega is counting

PLEASE WHO WINS ?
Sense wins
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by Euckybaby(f): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Pls who has his son's number?
Weting happen?
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by Euckybaby(f): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
osayemiadebayo:
na so o. we go assemble on judgment day
yes o.. On point
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by arimahoseloka(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Yes o. It has happened again . FTC
This is a good example to show and tell those out there that don't want to vote to do the right thing and vote the rightful person. First lady of Lagos state, don't forget to vote Jonathan because even Tinubu has said we should all vote for Jonathan.

Vote wisely
Vote not fight
Vote Jonathan as President
are u not tired sef?? the time 4 campaign is over. its time to vote!!!
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by tola9ja: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Euckybaby:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

HE PAIN AM

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by RALPHOW(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by IYANGBALI: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Euckybaby:
Weting happen?
i wan give am Jamb questions{expo}
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by abduljabbar4(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
chaberry:
Please 100 likes for GMB
That will be hard cos we are in a queue. Please leave the Gejites on nairaland. Leave this day for them. Let them rename Nairaland to GEJ till 2019.
#itsAlmostMyTurn

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by RegBaba: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Janet101:
Ok, next time he should come out early to avoid waiting
Remember to vote for baba

Sai Baba
His last time to appear in public. After now sobbing follows
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by Champion01(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
I av played my part for masses' General. #Sai Baba
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by simdam500(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cool! That what we call humbleness
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by Janet101(f): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
RegBaba:
His last time to appear in public. After now sobbing follows

Dis can't be his last appears in public,he is still d governor of lagos state
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by okeke00(m): 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
i wish he can send his son to oshodi so that he will head the touts there
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by olawuyi6666: 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ all d way
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
adenine02:
Keep it coming
And by d way
See our PDthief
those police can not wait for change to come
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by kuroben4real: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
May19:
D kind of peace that swept through my heart after votion for GMB makes my mind strong, and my conscience is in agreement with my decisions because its the right thing to do.

I have played my part......

Baba when u get there, don't forget how I stood under d sun to vote u into power, May19 proudly from Delta.

Said Buhari! Our president elect!
sorry oh... but u have just succeeded to be on the losing side. jona all the way. proudly bayelsan
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Euckybaby:
you are the one without head ASAP
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by adenine02: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
those police can not wait for change to come
God bless u bro
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by 400billionman: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
‪#‎NigeriaElects2015‬ 1:53pm Governor Babatunde Fashola, his wife & son on the long queue waiting to excercise their franchise at a polling station

Make the sun sama dem well well.

Nah who dem wan deceive ?
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by Euckybaby(f): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
you are the one without head ASAP
tongue
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by manie(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
yehmi01:
But really is it right to allow fashola to Q.

Its a simple question ohhh people.

I don't think it is right.

Let give honor to those who deserve it

Weather in PDP or APC

I guess Fashola wanted to queue, pregnant voters and elderly voters are not expected to queue. I am sure the INEC officials would have given him the option of jumping the queue which he must have declined.
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by Euckybaby(f): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i wan give am Jamb questions{expo}
Lolss 08174199666 don't tell him i gave you
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by ebukaOtika(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Pls who has his son's number?

Iji ya eme gini?
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by IYANGBALI: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Iji ya eme gini?
same to you
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by IYANGBALI: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Euckybaby:
Lolss 08174199666 don't tell him i gave you
thanks jare.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by ishiamu(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Yes o. It has happened again . FTC
This is a good example to show and tell those out there that don't want to vote to do the right thing and vote the rightful person. First lady of Lagos state, don't forget to vote Jonathan because even Tinubu has said we should all vote for Jonathan.

Vote wisely
Vote not fight
Vote Jonathan as President

Dude you just replaced temi
Re: Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
]Tinubu has inflicted his parasite on this sane man...see as him dey show him 32 anyhow n anywhere...even when its not funny

Why the hate cry kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos / Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.