Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture (47589 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo / Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by opalu: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
a
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Flets: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
So what?
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Cooljoe1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
...wow....what a caring n helping wife #thumps up for her.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Drsheddy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
May19:
D kind of peace that swept through my heart after votion for GMB makes my mind strong, and my conscience is in agreement with my decisions because its the right thing to do.

I have played my part......

Baba when u get there, don't forget how I stood under d sun to vote u into power, May19 proudly from Delta.

Said Buhari! Our president elect!
are you serious??
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Bawsse(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Strong woman

Don't worry your husband is our incoming vice president

Sai gmb/pyo

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Kul3ger(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Simplicity at its peak!

Where is samborine & wife?

GMB/PYO!

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by gunther6(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
CR77:
GEJ TILL 2019

If dem make me vex GEJ till 2023

Space booker cum Robot cum TANdroid.... Expecting him to say something stupid

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by drrid(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
At my own time,my wife gonna come with jet.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by popcykaylah(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
she looks elegant and simple as always..not like our shepopotamus... too much make up, carries two sunglasses about,blows grammatical blunders without shame..

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bjfred: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Isn't that so supportive. Very nice

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by jamex93(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
yes ooooo

na so.....

lovely family
u have no worries
we are going to vote in change
sai change
sai apc

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by eaglechild: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Can't they walk are they above the law.

They are not on essential service so i see no reason why they wouldn't walk to the polling station.

Poor example.

Meanwhile where did he get the money to buy what looks like a mercedes benz e350, when his boss claims to be poor.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bjfred: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Code213:

Ele ni iyawo Vice President wa jor! GMB/PYO all the way
Very nice

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Who is Sambo's wife sef Sambo dumbo things

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bastien: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
If na mama peace do am,una go don call GEJ clueless

BTW I no blame her,her hubby na short man,e no fit see the burnet
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by ToyinDipo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
bebe2:

Hmm?

Becos she drive her own husband?

Wetin u go call me wey dey pick my own up at 2am frm work?

And go still wake up at 6.30 to ready kids for school?

I go call you liar smiley
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Code213:

Ele ni iyawo Vice President wa jor! GMB/PYO all the way

A serious question.

What's with Nigerian women and this flat sandals?

You'll think yah all would want to elevate your feet off of all that mess that litters the ground.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nairaland i tire for una oh, you pple are busy snapping pple that are eating our money, uploading it here. Oya come snap how me and mum will doo our votind and upload it.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by cutemydee(f): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice couple..They sure look smart and brilliant.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
She is my former girlfriend.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by BabaO2: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
gunther6:

Bros na Beside o, not Behind.... Sai Change

He's correct jor
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Werehkpe: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Yes o. This is the kind of family we should desire to have.. I know Prof.Osibanjo would win Vice president election . he deserves it tho he is in APC. Still remember to vote Jonathan for Presidential candidate.

Vote wisely
Vote Jonathan for President

vote STUPIDLY
Vote jonathan for president
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
bastien:
If na mama peace do am,una go don call GEJ clueless

BTW I no blame her,her hubby na short man,e no fit see the burnet

You should never refer to this Lady and that behemoth together in the same sentence ever again.

Stupid flat sandals and all, she still oozes more class and dignity in one fingernail than the current FLOTFRON has in her whole bloated body.

It's like comparing an okada to a CBR1000F.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by IYANGBALI: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
I am sure the man drove the woman all through the night,so he was tired to drive the car
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by luminary00(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ/PYO would have been a very nice combo
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Shokis: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ehen! Wetin come happen undecided
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by gunther6(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
BabaO2:

He's correct jor

Make feminist hear you abi make you go talk am for Sweden. You will know Tha Timaya not Jonathan is the Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by IYANGBALI: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
If I catch this woman all alone for one corner,I must kiss am and dat fit lead to another sweet thing. Walahi the woman set jo

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by netmillionaires(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Aikon:
I thought there are no vehicular movement undecided

Anyways

Kai Jonathan

Sai Buhari

my broda uncle jonathan no use leg waka from abuja to otuoke na.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by early212: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Please what is so special about a woman driving her husband? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.